Staff Nurse,Pharmacist Trainee,Technician (Radiographer) Trainee,Junior ECG Technician Trainee, Jobs & Vacancy in Health Care at South Eastern Coalfields limited , Bilaspur Mar 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
South Eastern Coalfields limited invites applications from the willing candidates who fulfill required qualification for following posts :
Staff Nurse : 31 posts
Pharmacist Trainee : 16 posts
Technician (Radiographer) Trainee : 03 posts
Junior ECG Technician Trainee : 04 posts
How to Apply : Application filled in prescribed format on plain paper with two attested passport phot should be sent by post, addressed to Dy. General Manager (Man Power), South Eastern Coalfields Limited, P.B. No.60, Bilaspur, (CG) – 495006.
1. Govt. /PSU employees should send their application through proper channel.
2. Application form should be filled completely. Enclosed attested photocopies of all Academic & Technical Qualification, Experience. Incomplete application will not be
3. Candidate will be selected through Physical Fitness and Interview.
4. The copy of Caste certificate issued by the competent authority which should be counter signed with seal by Gezetted Officer.
5. SC/ST Candidates called for Written Examination/Interview will be reimbursed the ordinary class fare on production of Railway receipt / Bus receipt ticket no.
6. Application filled as per format in plain paper along with two attested passport size photographs should be sent by post, addressed to General Manager (Manpower), South Eastern Coalfields Limited, P.B.No. 60, Bilaspur (CG) Pin 495 006. Application will be accepted only by post.
7. The last date of receipt of complete filled application by this office is 20.04.2012. The application received after 20.04.2012 will not be entertained.
8. Name of the post “Post applied for Security Guard, T&S Gr.G” should be mentioned clearly on the top of the right side of the envelope.
9. All the information regarding advertisement, written test,interview and selection will be seen in SECL website www.secl.gov.in.
10. candidates who had been terminated due to any kind of Disciplinery Action against them need not apply.
11. Candidature of ineligible candidates shall be rejected at any stage.
12. The advertised posts may be reduced/increased. SECLs Management will not be responsible for any type of printing errors/translations/ misinterpretations in the above notice.
Tentative Last Date:10-04-2012
About the organization :
To acquire and take over any of the business activities carried on by the Coal India Ltd., (formerly known as the Coal Mines Authority Ltd.) and/or by the S.ubsidiaries..Qf CQaUndia Ltd., Government Companies registered under the Companies Act, 1956 with all the associated assets, liabilities, obligations and current contracts. To carry on in India and elsewhere the trade or business of coal mining including the management of coal mines either independently or for and on behalf of or under the directions of Coal India Ltd, the holding company, the Central Government or any State Government whether as custodian, receiver or in any other similar capacity. To mine, quarry or beneficiate coal and manufacture coke and other byproducts of coal, purchase or otherwise acquire all minerals and other materials of every kind needed for or resulting from, the mining, manufacturing, production or processing of coal, coke and other byproducts of every kind and, for this purpose, to instal, operate and manage all necessary plants,
South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL)
(A Mini Ratna Company)
Bilaspur – Chhattisgarh – 495006
Click above to download
the vacancy details