Doping Control Officers,Chaperons , Jobs & Vacancy in Others at National Anti Doping Agency , Delhi May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for the empanelment of Doping Control Officers (DCOs) and Chaperons for the collection of urine samples of selected athletes for dope analysis at the following Sport Authority of India (SAI) Centres, from those located at these centres or nearby.
Category : DCOs (Male & Female)
Essential Qualifications :
1. M.B.B.S/ Graduate in Science preferably in Pharmacy/ Chemistry /Clinical Biochemistry/ Medical Lab Technology from a recognized Institution.
2. Working knowledge of Computer is desirable
Experience : Working as a Medical Officer/ Pharmacist / Chemist /Biochemist with State or Central Govt. / undertaking of any Govt/Private hospital/ Nursing homes
Category : Chaperons (Male & Female)
Essential Qualifications : 10+2 with Science from a recognized Institution.
Experience : Working as a Lab Asstt. / Nursing Asstt. /Compounder with State or Central Govt. / undertaking of any Govt/Private hospital/ Nursing homes.
Age limit : Maximum 45 Years; Minimum 25 years.
How to Apply :The application should be sent to;Shri Rahul Bhatnager Director General, NADA‘A’ Block, Pragati Vihar Hostel,Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Application must include
(a) Name of Centre applied for,
(b) Name of Applicant
(d) Father’s Name,
(e) Age (Date of Birth),
(f) Permanent Address,
(g) Postal Address,
(h) Education Qualifications,
(i) Telephone/Mobile No.& E-mail address,
(j) Work experience,
(k) Any other relevant information
1. Training will be imparted to all the selected DCOs and Chaperons in respect ofsample collection as per the latest World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) guidelines.In addition to the sample collection work, the DCOs will also be responsible forproper storage and despatch of the samples to the National Dope Control Laboratory,New Delhi.
2. Candidates should send attested photocopies of the original certificates.
3. Age limit: Maximum 45 Years; Minimum 25 years.
4. Last date of receipt of applications by Registered /Speed Post : Within 30 days fromthe date of publication of this advertisement.
5. Candidates working with organizations related to coaching/training/selection of sportspersons would not be eligible.
6. Application must include (a) Name of Centre applied for, (b) Name of Applicant (c)Gender (d) Father’s Name, (e) Age (Date of Birth), (f) Permanent Address, (g) PostalAddress, (h) Education Qualifications, (i) Telephone/Mobile No.& E-mail address, (j)Work experience,(k) Any other relevant information
7. The empanelment will initially be for a period of 1 year and could be extended on thebasis of performance.
8. No retainership fee will be payable. The selected candidates will be paid on the basisof number of samples taken as stated above.The application should be sent to:-Shri Rahul BhatnagerDirector General, NADA‘A’ Block, Pragati Vihar Hostel,Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Tentative Last Date:Within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
About the organization :
The National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) is the national organization responsible for promoting, coordinating, and monitoring the doping control programme in sports in all its forms in the country. NADA works towards a vision of ’dope free’ sport in India. Adopting and implementing anti-doping rules and policies which conform with the World Anti-Doping Code,Cooperating with other sports related organizations and other anti-doping organizations,Encouraging reciprocal testing between National Anti-Doping Organizations, andPromoting anti-doping research & education. The World Anti-Doping Agency annually updates the List of Prohibited Substances and Methods. The list is the International Standard defining what is prohibited in-competition and out of competition. The list also indicates whether particular substances are banned in particular sports.
National Anti Doping Agency
Director General, NADA
‘A’ Block, Pragati Vihar Hostel,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Click above to download
the vacancy details