Supervisor (Technical),Junior Bullion Accountant,Assistant Gr.III, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Central Public Sector Enterprise, Delhi Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
A Miniratna Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) is looking for following personnel :
1. Supervisor (Technical) : 05 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 GP Rs.4200/-
2. Junior Bullion Accountant : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 GP Rs.2000/-
3. Assistant Gr.III : 44 posts in various trades, Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 GP Rs.1800/-
Application Fee : Rs.Rs.100/- by DD in favour of All India Management Associate payable at New Delhi. No fee from SC/ST/PWD/ Ex.-SM candidates.bank jobs
How to Apply : Apply Online/Offline Candidates belonging to General, OBC & OBC- Minority categories are required to pay a non-refundable application fees of 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) by Demand Draft drawn in favour of All India Management Association, payable at New Delhi. Name of the candidate should be neatly indicated on the reverse of the demand draft. The application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future exam/selection.
1. Candidates belonging to General, OBC & OBC- Minority categories are required to pay a non-refundable application fees of 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) by Demand Draft drawn in favour of All India Management Association, payable at New Delhi.
2. Candidates can submit their applications either by Offline mode or Online mode as per details given below:OFFLINE APPLICATION In the format shown below (type written in English) completed in all respects, is to be sent in an envelope superscripted
3. ONLINE APPLICATION can be submitted on the website http://specialtest.in/miniratna/cpse Detailed instructions are given on the website. Candidates applying online are required to take print out of auto generated filled in application format,
4. Application complete in all respects along with the required demand draft and self-attested copies of the testimonials/ documents mentioned below, should be sent by ordinary post to “Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110 003 ”
5. The application should be sent to “Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003″. The agency will not be responsible for postal delay or loss/non-delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The agency will also not take responsibility to connect any certificate/remittance sent without application form.
6. Candidates fulfilling the above criteria should submit their OFFLINE / ONLINE APPLICATIONS along with all the following:Demand Draft of Rupees One Hundred excluding SC/ST/Ex Serviceman/PH categories.Two self-attested copies of testimonials
7. Self attested Caste/Tribe Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/OBC-Minority candidates as applicable) & Disability certificate (in case of PH candidate) in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority and Ex-serviceman proof
8. Experience Certificate/documents, if any, issued by the employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in application form.
9. A recent passport sized coloured photograph should be firmly pasted on the application form and should be selfattested. Without self-attested photograph, the application form will be rejected. Two additional photographs should also be sent along with the application form.
Tentative Last Date:23-06-2012
Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE)
Click above to download
the vacancy details