Senior Technical Assistant,Store Assistant,Administrative Assistant,Fire Engine Driver & Security Assistant, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Defence Research and Development Organisation, Delhi Mar 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts for placement in various DRDO laboratories/ establishments with all India service liability :
1. Senior Technical Assistant (STA-B) ‘B’ : 227 posts in various trades, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs. 4200/-, Age Limit : 18-28 years, Qualification : B.Sc./ 3 years Diploma in Engineering
2. Technician -A (Tech-A) : 119 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs. 1900, Age Limit : 18-28 years, Qualification : 10th pass with ITI in specified trades
3. Assistant Hindi : 19 posts, Pay Scale : PB-1: Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay: Rs. 4200, Age Limit : 18-28 years
4. Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing) : 06 posts, Pay Scale : PB-1: Rs 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs 1900/-, Age Limit : 18-27 yearskarnataka government jobs
5. Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing) : 58 posts, Pay Scale : PB-1: Rs 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs 1900/-, Age Limit : 18-27 years
6. Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing) : 06 posts, Pay Scale : PB-1: Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs 1900/-, Age Limit : 18-27 years
7. Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing) : 90 posts, Pay Scale : PB-1: Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs 1900/-, Age Limit : 18-27 years
8. Civil Driver ‘A’ : 41 posts, Pay Scale : PB-1: Rs 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs 1900/-, Age Limit : 18-27 years
9. Security Assistant ‘A’ : 14 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.1900/-, Age Limit : 18-25 years
10. Fire Engine Driver : 04 posts, Pay Scale : Pay Band-1: Rs 5200-20200, Grade Pay: Rs 1900, Age Limit : 18-25 years
11. Fireman : 22 posts, Pay Scale : Rs 5200-20200, Grade Pay: Rs 1900, Age Limit : 18-25 years
Fee : Non-Refundable Fees of Rs.50/- is to be paid by Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of The Director, CEPTAM, DRDO, Delhi, Payable at Delhi. SC/ST/Ex.SM/ PH candidates are exempted for the fee for all posts.
How to Apply : The details of valid photo identity proof (viz. Driving Licence, PAN, Adhar, Voter ID, Passport, Official ID, College/Institute ID etc.) which you wish to carry in Examination/Interview venue must be furnished in application form. Candidate should use only recent coloured photograph (not more than 30 days old), and must retain 7 copies of the same photograph for future use in CEPTAM. The candidate must attach self addressed stamped post card at the end of enclosures to acknowledge the receipt of application. The post card should have the name of the candidate, post code, subject and post name applied for.Application in the prescribed format complete in all respect must reach “DRDO Entry Test- 2012, Post Box No.: 8626, Delhi-110 054”
1. Keep visiting CEPTAM at website www.drdo.gov.in for important announcements/ information throughout the selection process at its various stages.
2. As per the Central Government rules candidates are liable to serve anywhere within limits of Union of India including field locations/remote areas. Remuneration
3. Candidate must be a citizen of India. b) Please refer the table in SECTION ‘A’ for age limit and other conditions which will be determined with reference to
4. Reservation benefits will be available to the candidates in accordance with the instructions/orders/circulars, issued by Govt. from time to time.
5. The candidate must be within prescribed age limit on the closing date. However, upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, PWD, MSP, ESM, GS, persons domiciled in Kashmir Division
6. To pass Typing Test is essential for the post of Admin Assistant ‘A’ & Store Assistant ‘A’. b) For the post of Security Assistant ‘A’, Fireman, Fire Engine Driver etc.
7. Apply on the designed proforma (SECTION ‘C’) on A4 size (210X297mm) white plain paper, and exactly in the same format as provided in advertisement. The proforma may be downloaded from our website.
8. Non-Refundable Fees of ` 50 is to be paid through INDIAN POSTAL ORDER (IPO) issued in favour of “The Director, CEPTAM, Delhi”, payable at Delhi. The Cheque/Draft/Money order will NOT be accepted in any condition. Candidates belonging
9. The application complete in all respect must reach “DRDO Entry Test- 2012, Post Box No.: 8626, Delhi-110 054” on or before the closing date. However, the applications from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram,
10. The written examination will be OMR based and of two hours duration, consisting of 150 objective type multiple choice questions. a) For STA ‘B’ & Technician ‘A’ : The written test will consist of (i) 50 questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence, Reasoning Ability, General Science and
11.Based on the number of candidates, Examination Cities will be chosen from the following list (Numerals printed in the box below are respective city codes)
12. The date of examination will be decided later and will be available on our website. Admit Cards to the candidates will be dispatched by post and same will also be available on our website.
13. The candidates will be called for written examination without scrutiny. However, the Original Certificates pertaining to Essential Qualification(EQR) and other relevant documents will be examined
14. Misrepresentation or falsification of facts detected at any stage of the selection process, or adopting unfair means at examination or misconduct/misbehavior shall result in cancellation of candidaturewithout any notice, and no correspondence
15. The candidates who have elected one of the regional language as the medium of examination will be supplied question booklet in English, Hindi, Urdu and regional language
16. Any Railway Recruitment Board concerned, at its discretion may hold additional written test(s) and/or interview/skill test if considered necessary for all or for a limited number
17. The appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational
18. Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards – Distance vision: 6/9, 6/ 9withoutglasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 without glasses and must pass test for Colour Vision,
19. Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards – Distance Vision: 6/12,6/18 with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required.
20. This employment notice contains some vacancies reserved for ex-servicemen irrespective of their community. However, ex-servicemen may also apply against
21. Procurement of materials is an ongoing activity in DRDO laboratories/ establishments. To facilitate uniformity of procedures across the laboratories/establishments, DRDO Hqrs has issued guidelines in the form of “Purchase Management – 2003
22. The criteria for the selection of mode of procurement is based on “urgency of requirement”, “availability of item locally or in international market”, “cost of item” “competitiveness”, etc.
23. The Life Sciences & Research Board (LSRB) supports research proposals in life sciences on broad topics such as biological and biomedical sciences, psychology and physiology,
24. DRDO has a dynamic training and development policy which is executed through the Continuing Educational Programmes (CEP) for all cadre personnel viz DRDS, DRTC,
25. The DRDO Awards Scheme, in its present form, was introduced in the year 1999 to motivate DRDO scientists, engineers and our partners in industries and academic institutions in contributing for the cause of our national security and self-reliance.
Tentative Last Date: 16-04-2012
About the organization:
Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) works under Department of Defence Research and Development of Ministry of Defence. DRDO dedicatedly working towards enhancing self-reliance in Defence Systems and undertakes design & development leading to production of world class weapon systems and equipment in accordance with the expressed needs and the qualitative requirements laid down by the three services.DRDO is working in various areas of military technology which include aeronautics, armaments, combat vehicles, electronics, instrumentation engineering systems, missiles, materials, naval systems, advanced computing, simulation and life sciences. DRDO while striving to meet the Cutting edge weapons technology requirements provides ample spinoff benefits to the society at large thereby contributing to the nation buliding. DRDO was formed in 1958 from the amalgamation of the then already functioning Technical Development Establishment (TDEs) of the Indian Army and the Directorate of Technical Development & Production (DTDP) with the Defence Science Organisation (DSO). DRDO was then a small organisation with 10 establishments or laboratories. Over the years, it has grown multi-directionally in terms of the variety of subject disciplines, number of laboratories, achievements and stature.
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM)
Click above to download
the vacancy details