Project Assistant-I ,Project Assistant-II , Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Aeronautical Development Agency, Bangalore May 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) is entrusted with the task of design, development, flight testing and productionisation of Tejas (Light Combat Aircraft). ADA requires following :
Project Assistant-I : 01 post, Age : 28 years, Pay : Rs.16000/- + HRA
Project Assistant-II : 03 posts, Age : 32 years, Pay : Rs.18000/- + HRA
How to Apply : Application should be submitted online at ADA website round the year.Candidates are required to register their applications only through o
On registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number which should be quoted for future reference
Our recruitment web-site is kept open round the year and candidates can register their applications on-line.
1. Candidates should have completed the respective degree (Graduate/Post-Graduate) and should be in possession of Degree Certificate or Provisional DegreeCertificate.
2. Selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India if considered necessary.
3. Candidates employed in Govt/Semi Govt./PSUs/Autonomous Bodies should, in addition to registration on website, forward a hard copy of the application
through proper channel.
4. Candidates registering for more than one post should register separately.
5. Candidates have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application submitted on-line at the time of
written test / interview. If any information furnished online is found to be wrong, the candidates will not be allowed for written test / interview and TA will not bepaid.
6. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
About the organization:
Develop advanced technologies in the areas of Avionics, Stealth, EW, Sensors, Information technology, Virtual reality, etc., to meet the requirements of future generation aircraft programme. Conceptualization and demonstration of advanced Avionics functions and IMA based Avionics Architecture to meet the requirements of the mission and vehicle management of future fight aircraft. Develop advanced EW systems and EO Sensors for future aircraft. Develop capabilities and facilities in the area of Stealth for Air vehicles.
Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA)
(An Autonomous Body under Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India)
Bangalore – 560017
Click above to download
the vacancy details