Operator-cum-Technician & Attendant-cum-Technician, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Steel Authority of India Limited , Rourkela Feb 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Rourkela Steel Plant under SAIL invites application for the following non-executive posts :
Operator-cum-Technician Trainee : 220 Posts in various disciplines, Pay Scale : Rs. 9160 – 3% – 13150, Age : 18-28 years. Relaxation as per rules., Qualification : Diploma in Engineering.
Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee : 525 Posts in various disciplines, Pay Scale : Rs. 8630 – 3% – 12080, Age : 18-28 years. Relaxation as per rules., Qualification : Metric and ITI in relevant Trade
Application Fee : Rs. 250/- for Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Rs, 150/- for the post of Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST candidates) to be paid in any branch of SBI by challan.
How to Apply : Apply Online at SAIL Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply only through SAIL’s. Website www.sail.co.in. Before registering the application on the website the candidates should possess a) valid email ID. Scanned Passport size colour photo and scanned signature (formats and size to be specified) The online registration site would be open from 20.1.12to 9.02.12 All information regarding examination schedule / admit card / interview etc.,public sector recruitment
1) Candidates not fulfilling the requirement specified in this advertisement need not apply.
2) The date, Place, and time of written test/ Interview will be intimated to the eligible short listed candidates at a later stage.
3) Candidates working in Govt/Semi-Govt/Public undertakings should apply through proper channel/should produce No Objection Certificate from the present employer.
4) The Company reserves the right to cancel recruitment for any or all of the post without assigning any reason. Decision of the Selection Committee shall be final and binding on each candidate. No separate communication shall be made in this regard except to the selected candidates.
5) Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
6) Out station candidates called for interview for the post of Specialist /Consultant / Doctors shall be reimbursed single to and fro railway fare by shortest route on production of proof of journey as per the following entitlement :
7) Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being fit in the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under SAIL Medical and Health Policy.
8) If at any stage, it is detected that the candidate has given false information; his candidature will be rejected forthwith.
9) Candidates should give clear and complete postal address, mobile numbers and e-mail address for correspondence IISCO Steel Plant (ISP) will not be responsible for any postal delay / wrong delivery / non-delivery of any communication at any stage of the recruitment process.
10. SAIL, a Maharatna Company of Govt. of India, is the world’s leading and India’s largest steel producer with an annual turnover of around Rs. 47,041 (FY10-11). It operates and owns 5 integrated steel plants at Rourkela, Bhilai, Durgapur, Bokaro and Burnpur and 3 special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravati.
11. In addition to Basic pay and industrial DA, the candidates are entitled to get other facilities such as Medical for self and dependent family members, company accommodation or HRA, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, LTC/LLTC, Leave Encashment, Reimbursement of Local Travel Expenses, etc. as per rules.
12. Application must be accompanied with an examination fee and processing charges of Rs. 250/– in the form of Pay in slip issued by State Bank of India. The fee has to be deposited in specially opened Account No.: ‘POWER JYOTI’ – 31932241266 for STATE BANK OF INDIA, BURNPUR. Also please note that an amount will be paid by the candidate as Bank Charges to the collection branch of State Bank of India in addition to the applicable examination fee and processing charges.
13.Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under SAIL Medical and Health Policy If at any stage, it is detected that the candidate has given false information; his candidature will be rejected forthwith.
Tentative Last Date: 10-03-2012
About the organization:
“SAIL is a “Maharatna” iron and steel maker of the country, producing both basic and special steels for construction, engineering, power, railway, automotive, defence and other industries for domestic as well as export markets. SAIL is implementing massive expansion and modernization projects to increase both qualitative and qualitative aspects of its production capacity to take on the competition in the steel industry. The state of the art technology of its plants/units, highly skilled and experienced human resource, exclusive townships with best of housing, education, medical and sports & recreation facilities and well established system and procedures provide a conducive and supportive environment for working and living. The career growth and HRD policies adopted by SAIL provide opportunities to the employees for consistent and comprehensive growth to realize their potential. Any candidate, joining in executive cadre can dream of growing through the organization and occupying a position in the top management including the Board level. The Junior Officer Promotion Policy allows candidates joining in non-executives cadre also to enter into the executive cadre at an early age and to realize their aspirations matching with their potential. The SAIL executive and non-executive grades with pay-scale are given as under:- ” SAIL, a Maharatna Company of Govt. of India, is the world’s leading and India’s largest steel producer with an annual turnover of around Rs. 47,041 (FY10-11). It operates and owns 5 integrated steel plants at Rourkela, Bhilai, Durgapur, Bokaro and Burnpur and 3 special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravati. As part of its global ambition the Company is implementing a massive expansion plan involving project work of building/adding new facilites with emphasis on state of the art green technology After on-line registration, application in the prescribed format along with all the certificates (hard copy) and Demand Draft should be sent through ordinary post to the Sr. Manager-Personnel (Employee Services), SAIL-Visvesvaraya Iron & Steel Plant, Bhadravathi-577 301, Shivamogga District, Karnataka State so as to reach within 18th February 2012
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Rourkela Steel Plant, Rourkela – 769011 (Odisha)
Click above to download
the vacancy details