FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Vocational Teachers,Vocational coordinator,Accountant cum Clerk, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Department of School Education, Haryana , Panchkula Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited through registered post for 120 posts of Vocational Teachers,
9 Vocational Coordinator (School), 11 Vocational coordinator (Industry), 1 Vocational coordinator (MIS), 9 Accountant cum Clerk and 40 Security personals across the 9 districts (Ambala, Yamuna Nagar, Fatehabad, Jhajjar, Rohtak, Palwal, Faridabad, Gurgaon and Mewat) on contract basis for a period of 10 to 12 months on the prescribed application form.
Age : 25-40 years
Pay : Rs. 25000/- (consolidated salary) per month for Vocational Teachers, Rs. 35000/- (consolidated salary) per month for Vocational Coordinator (School, Industry and MIS), Rs. 12000/- (consolidated salary) per month for Accountant cum Clerk, and Rs. 5000/- (consolidated salary) for Security Personals..
How to Apply : Application complete in all respect must reach in the office of Director General School Education Haryana (NVEQF Cell), Shiksha Sadan, Sector-5, Panchkula, Haryana
1. For Retail: MBA in Sales and Marketing or Retail from a reputed institute. Minimum 4 to 5 years of relevant industry experience with updated technical knowledge and having a fair facilitation experience.
2. For ITEs: PG/Graduate or Diploma in computer application from a reputed institute. Minimum 4 to 5 years of relevant industry experience with updated technical knowledge and having a fair facilitation experience.
3. For Automobile: PG/Graduate or Diploma in Automobile engineering from a reputed institute. Minimum 4 to 5 years of relevant industry experience with updated technical knowledge and having a fair facilitation experience.
4. For Security: Diploma in Security Services or Ex-Army Service Men. Minimum 4 to 5 years of relevant industry experience with updated technical knowledge and having a fair facilitation experience.
5. For Communicative English: MA/ Graduate in English or any other specialization with relevant training experience. 4-5 years experience of teaching / training and having a fair facilitation experience.
6. For Vocational Coordinator (School): MBA/ Master’s degree or equivalent in Social Sciences, Development Studies or Rural Development .Seven years of progressive responsible experience in programme formulation, planning, management and evaluation
Tentative Last Date:24-04-2012
About the organization:
Whereas in furtherance of Article 21 & 21-A of the Constitution of India whereby the rights of life and liberty and education have been guaranteed to all school going children, the State Government is committed to ensure safe conditions within the premises of all the Government and Private schools in Haryana. Whereas in furtherance of the objective mentioned hereinabove, the State Government has notified Haryana School Education (Amendment) Rules, 2007 inter-alia stipulating that every private school seeking recognition shall enclose requisite certificates, pertaining to construction of building, safety of building, fire safety and hygienic conditions, issued by the appropriate competent authorities with the application. Whereas to achieve the objective set forth in the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009 and in compliance of the direction issued by the Hon’ble Apex Court in Writ Petition (Civil) No. 483 of 2004 titled as Avinash Mehrotra v/s Union of India & others, the State Government hereby notifies a State Policy on “Safety Measures in Government and Private Aided & Un-aided Schools” situate in the State of Haryana. All Government and Private Aided & Un-aided Schools situate in Haryana shall be obliged to put in place the following minimum safety standards, in addition to those enshrined in National Building Code of India, 2005, in particular Part IV – Fire & Life Safety and Code of Practice of Fire Safety in Educational Institutions (IS 14435:1997) of the Bureau of Indian Standards, which are enumerated hereinbelow- Each District in the State shall have a District Education (Safety Measures in Schools) Committee under the chairpersonship of the Deputy Commissioner with the District Education Officer as the Member Secretary and District Elementary Education Officer as the Additional
Department of School Education, Haryana
Directorate of School Education
Plot No. 1/B, Shiksha Sadan, Sector-5, Panchkula, Haryana (India)
Click above to download
the vacancy details