Trainee Draftsman,Trainee Supervisor (Construction),Trainee Supervisor (For Construction – Safety), Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Engineers India Limited, Delhi Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Engineers India Limited (EIL), a premier engineering consultancy organization and contractor, is looking for young, energetic and ambitious personnel in the following fields :
Trainee Draftsman : 15 posts (Civil -4, Electrical -1, Instrumentation -1, Mechanical -9)
Trainee Supervisor (Construction) : 06 posts (Civil -2, Mechanical- 04)
Trainee Supervisor (For Construction – Safety) : 04 posts
Age : 25 yearsupsc notifications
Qualification : Diploma in Engineering
Stipend : 1st year – Rs. 7500/- P.M, 2nd year Rs. 11000/- P.M
After successful completion of training and subject to qualifying the skill test and / or interview, trainees would be absorbed in regular pay scale of Rs. 11900-32000/- with a basic pay of Rs. 11900/- (Level-5) and the CTC of Rs. 4.5 laks (approximately).
How to Apply : Apply Online. Online submission of application will be permitted on the EIL The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 24months from the date of the submission of application. Intimation for skill test and interviewin respect of Trainee Draftsman and interview in respect of Trainee Supervisor(Construction) and Trainee Supervisor (for Construction-Safety) shall be sent by e-mail.Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational.
1. Online submission of application will be permitted
2. The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 24months from the date of the submission of application. Intimation for skill test and interviewin respect of Trainee Draftsman and interview in respect of Trainee Supervisor(Construction) and Trainee Supervisor (for Construction-Safety) shall be sent by e-mail.Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational.
3. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for further Skill Test and / or Interview.
4. Candidates should take print out and retain a copy of online application form(s) for futurereference.
5. Copy of the online application is not to be sent by post. The print out of application should beretained by candidate & four copies of the application is required to be submitted at thetime of Skill Test and /or Interview.
6. Those short listed for Skill Test and / or Interview shall be intimated through e-mail. They arerequired to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopies asdocumentary proof at the time of Skill Test and / or Interview
7. Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it isfound that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will bedisqualified. EIL reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
8. In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is neither meeting the requirements as laiddown in the advertisement nor has given correct information while filling up the on-lineHRD/Rectt./Advt/2012-13/01 15/06/2012 7application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and in that case no traveling expensesshall be reimbursed.
9. Out Station Candidates called for Skill Test and/or Interview shall be reimbursed to & fro rail farelimited to 2nd class rail fare or equivalent from the mailing address mentioned in the on-lineapplication form to the venue of Skill Test
10. The candidate will be required to fill in the Travelling Allowance (TA) form at the Skill Test and /or Interview centre and submit proof for travel undertaken.
Tentative Last Date :06-07-2012
About the organization:
In India EIL has a wholly owned subsidiary Company – Certification Engineers International Ltd. (CEIL) for undertaking independent certification & third party inspection assignments. Another wholly owned subsidiary Company - EIL Asia Pacific Sdn. Bhd. (EILAP) is in Malaysia.CEIL is a leading Certification and Verification Agency for Offshore Process Platforms, Well Platforms, Submarine Pipelines and Single Buoy Mooring Systems.CEIL provides Inspection, Certification and Verification services to variety of Onshore and Offshore Projects in India and abroad.We in the Company promote Safety, Quality and Reliability throughout the Design and Operating life of all types of equipments, Structures, Pressure vessels, Pipelines & Rotating Machinery.
Engineers India Limited (EIL)
Engineers India Bhavan, 1, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066
Click above to download
the vacancy details