FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Probationary Officers, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Dena Bank, Mumbai Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Dena Bank invites Online applications for the 500 posts of Probationary Officer from qualified candidates who hold valid score card issued by IBPS in 2011-12 :
Probationary Officer (PO) : 500 posts (UR-250, OBC-134, SC-79, ST-37) (PH-34), Pay Scale : Rs. 14500-25700, Age : 21-30 years as on 01/07/2011, Qualification :Graduation and IBPS score minimum 130 – For General Category and minimum 125 – For Reserved Category (i.e SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD)
Fee : Requisite application Rs.200/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PH) fee must be paid by way of “Fees Payment Challan” by visiting nearest Dena Bank’s Branch or by way of “NEFT” by visiting any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
How to Apply : Apply Online at Dena Bank The candidates should have a valid email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank will send call letters for interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to /of any other person.
1. A candidate must be either i) a citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) a subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention
2. Computer Literacy: Computer proficiency is essential. Before joining the Bank in Officer Cadre, candidate should possess basic computer application and operational skills,
3. An Ex-serviceman who has once joined a Govt. job on the civil side after availing of the benefits given to him as ex-servicemen for his re-employment, his ex-servicemen status for the purpose of reemployment in government ceases.
4. All persons eligible for age relaxation under Sr. No. 4(5) above must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief
5. Fees Payment Challan / NEFT must be paid on or after 28.03.2012 but on or before 12.04.2012. i.e the last date of On-line registration. Even if the Bank extends the date of On-line registration
6. Candidates shall be called for interview in order of merit of IBPS score card in the ratio as decided by the Bank (keeping in view the minimum criteria
7. The Bank reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the centers, to prepone/postpone/reschedule the personal interview dates and / or to add or delete or modify
8. Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while filling up the application
9. Disqualified from the interview for which he/she is the candidate and may also be Debarred either permanently or for a specific period from any examination or selection held by the Bank.
10. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
11. Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks & Financial Institutions) are advised to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview,
12. Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply. Candidates seeking relaxation in Fee/Age must bring a certified copy of the certificate in support
13. The Bank shall not be responsible for an application being rejected which is based on wrong information provided in any advertisement issued by unauthorised person/institutions.
14. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Mumbai. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation
15. The Competent Authority to issue Disability Certificate shall be a medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Government. The Central/ State Govt. may constitute Medical Boards consisting
16. Go to the nearest DENA BANK BRANCH with the Fee Payment Challan and Pay in cash, the appropriate application Fee in CBS Account NO. 116211021139 with Corporate Business Branch, BKC, Mumbai – 51 in the name & style of “Dena Bank
17. This system generated printout of the application should be submitted along with 2 sets of required certificates/testimonials at the time of interview Original counterfoil
18. Go to the any nearest Bank and Branch who is listed by RBI under RTGS/ NEFT System and pay in cash the appropriate application Fee in CBS Account NO. 116211021139 with Corporate Business Branch, BKC, Mumbai – 51
Tentative Last Date: 12-04-2012
About the organization:
NRO account shall be re-designated as resident rupee accounts. NRE accounts shall be re-designated as resident accounts or the funds held in these accounts may be transferred to the RFC account (if the account holder is eligible for it) at the option of the account holder immediately upon the change of status. FCNR (B) deposits may be continued at the contracted rate till maturity if desired by the depositor (s). Such deposits shall however be treated as resident deposits from the date of return of account holder to India. On maturity it will be converted in to resident rupee deposit account or RFC account (if the depositor is eligible to open RFC account), at the option of the account holder and interest on the new deposit (rupee account or RFC account) shall be payable at the relevant rates applicable for such deposits. Operations in an NRE account in terms of Power of Attorney granted in favour of a resident by a non-resident account holder is allowed provided such operations are restricted to withdrawal for local payments or remittance to the account holder himself through normal banking channels. In cases where the account holder or a bank designated by him is eligible to make investments in India, the Power of Attorney holder may be permitted to operate the account to facilitate such investment. The resident Power of Attorney holder shall not, however, be allowed to repatriate outside India funds held in the account under any circumstances other than to the account holder himself, nor to make payment by way of gift to a resident on behalf of the account holder or to transfer funds from the account to another NRE account.In case of FCNR account, terms and conditions as applicable to NRE account will apply. Operations in an NRO account in terms of Power of Attorney granted in favour of a resident Indian by a non-resident account holder is allowed, provided such operations are restricted
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Dena Corporate Centre, C-10, G-Block,Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai-400051
Click above to download
the vacancy details