Probationary Engineers,Probationary Officer, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Bharat Electronics Limited, Delhi May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), a Navratana company and India’s premier professional electronics company requires Graduate Engineers as Probationary Engineers :
Probationary Engineers : 177 posts (Electronics-88, Mechanical-32, Computer Sc.-50)
Probationary Officer : 07 posts in HR discipline
How to Apply : Apply Online at BEL
1. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.There is no examination fee.
2. Candidates employed in Govt. Quasi-Govt. and Public Sector Undertakings will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
3. SThey will be required to execute a Service Agreement to serve the Company for a period of 3 years after training and should be willing to serve in any of the Units / Offices of BEL. The amount payable for breach of Service Contract is Rs.3, 00,000/-
4. The total number of posts in each specialization may be increased or decreased based on the actual requirement at the time of recruitment at the discretion of Management.
5. Appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Authorities.
6. There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
7. In respect of Persons with Disability, the degree of disability that the candidate should have, for consideration under the category, will be as prescribed by Government norms.
8. Candidates may opt to answer the written test question paper in English or Hindi.
9. Candidates whose specialization mentioned in their Degree Certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application will not be considered for interview.
10. BEL reserves the right to debar a candidate at any stage of the written test / interview proceedings, if the candidature is not considered suitable for any reason.
Tentative Last Date:24-05-2012
About the organization:
Selection of the candidates is based on their performance in the written test & interview.Candidates who meet the qualifying criteria and whose online application is accepted are required to log on to the website and enter their Online Application No. to access and download their written test call letter. Candidates are required to print the call letter and comply with the instructions indicated therein. Please note that call letters will not be sent through e-mail or through conventional mail.Candidates, whose applications are accepted through the process of submission of online applications, are eligible to attend the written test at the respective centre. The call letters will be uploaded on the The written test will be held at Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Guwahati centres. Candidates should choose the test centre nearest to their place of correspondence. Candidates will not be reimbursed their cost of travel for attending the written testThe written test will consist of Objective type questions from basic Engineering subjects/HR subjects, in the respective disciplines / specialisations and General Aptitude. The list of candidates short-listed in the written test for interview, will tentatively appear on the BEL website on (to be announced later). They will be required to appear for an interview for final selection. The results of selection will be available on the BEL website through query mode.
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED (BEL)
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Click above to download
the vacancy details