Physical Education Instructor,Scientific Assistant ,Technical Assistant,Software Assistant,Office Assistant (Multi-skill),Data Entry Operator, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Mohali, intends to fill up the following vacancies and invites application in the prescribed format for the following posts :
Physical Education Instructor : 01 post
Scientific Assistant : 02 posts
Technical Assistant : 02 posts
Software Assistant : 01 postlatest andhra govt jobs
Lab Technician : 05 posts
Office Assistant (Multi-skill) : 03 posts
Lab Assistant : 06 posts
Data Entry Operator : 02 posts
How to Apply : Application form in the prescribed format downloadable from the website should be filled and submitted along with a recent passport size photograph to the Registrar, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali, Sector 81, Knowledge City, P.O. Manauli, S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali-140306, Punjab positively along with a Bank Draft of Rs. 100/- in favour of the Registrar, IISER Mohali payable at Chandigarh/Mohali as application fee in case of General/OBC candidates. SC/ST/PD candidates are however, exempted from payment of application fee.
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Reservation for ST/SC/OBC/PD/Ex-servicemen as per Central Govt. Rules.
3. Persons employed in Govt./Semi Govt. Organizations/Autonomous Bodies should submit theirapplications through proper channel.
4. Degrees as referred above are those which have been awarded by a recognized University/Institution.
5. Mere fulfillment of the minimum qualification will not vest any right on a candidate for beingcalled for written test/interview.
6. The Institute reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for written test/skill test/interviewbased on qualification and experience and the number of applications received.
7. Applicants desiring to apply for more than one post should send separate applications for eachpost with prescribed fee.
8. Incomplete application or applications without attested copies of certificates or received afterthe last date are liable to be rejected.
9. Application form downloadable from the website should be filled and submitted along with a recent passportsize photograph to the Registrar, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali, Sector 81,Knowledge City, P.O. Manauli, S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali-140306, Punjab
10. application fee in case of General/OBC candidates. SC/ST/PD candidates are however, exempted frompayment of application fee. Reservation for PD candidates as per Government of India Rules will apply.Envelope containing the application should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
Tentative Last Date:10-07-2012
About the organization:
The major focus at IISER Mohali is to create a world class scientific institution with an intellectually alive atmosphere of research. The doctoral program at IISER Mohali involves course work, a qualifying examination, thesis work and a thesis examination, leading to the award of a PhD degree. Besides research, students will be involved in several professional activities such as seminars, workshops, and review meetings. The institute has provision for a number of post-doctoral fellowships. Faculty research spans a diverse spectrum of interests ranging from structural, cellular & molecular biology, immunology, evolutionary biology and protein folding & misfolding in Biology, theoretical inorganic, organometallic chemistry, X-ray crystallography and spectroscopy in Chemistry, algebra, algebraic geometry, functional analysis, differential geometry and computational number theory in Mathematics, to quantum information theory, biomolecular NMR & quantum computing, statistical mechanics, ultrafast lasers, nonlinear dynamics, astrophysics, string theory and low temperature nanoscale systems in Physics. Research infrastructure available at IISER includes a computing facility, a sophisticated instrumentation facility housing NMR spectrometers, single crystal and powder
Indian Institute of Science Education & Research (IISER) Mohali
Sector-81, Knowledge City, P.O. Manauli, SAS Nagar, Mohali – 140306, India
Click above to download
the vacancy details