MEDICAL OFFICER, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Visakhapatnam Port Trust , Visakhapatnam Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Visakhapatnam Port Trust, requires Medical Officers to work in Medical Department of Visakhapatnam Port Trust, purely on temporary basis for a period of one year on consolidated remuneration.
Name of the post : MEDICAL OFFICER : 2 (two) (This may increase or decrease)
2. Preference will be given to the PG Degree holders in the discipline of Orthopaedics/ General Medicine/General Surgery.
Experience : Experience in treating Emergency /Trauma/ Acute care cases is desirable
Age : Below 40 yearspolice recruitment
Remuneration (consolidated) : Rs.30, 000/- per month
How to Apply : Interested Doctors may please WALK-IN with their curriculum vitae, two passport size photographs, with original certificates of qualification and experience etc., with two sets of Photocopies.1st Floor of Administrative Office BuildingVisakhapatnam Port Trust
1. PERIOD OF DEPUTATIONThe period of deputation will be of 3 (three) years from the date of taking overchargeof the post subject to curtailment / extension.
2. PAY & AllowancesDuring the period of deputation Shri/Smt _________________ will have the optioneither to get his/her pay fixed in the scale of Rs.16000-400-20800 (revised scale of Rs.32900-58000) attached to the post of Sr. Dy. CMO (CL-I) in Visakhapatnam Port Trust under thenormal rules or the pay attached to the post held by him in his/her parent department viz.
3. DEARNESS ALLOWANCEShri/Smt _____________________ will be entitled to dearness allowance under therules of the parent Department/ Organization or under the rules of Visakhapatnam Port Trustaccording as he/she retains his/her scale of pay under the parent Department/ Organizationor he/she draws pay in the scale attached to the post under the Visakhapatnam Port Trust.
4. JOINING TIME PAY AND TRANSFER T. A.He/She will be entitled to TA and joining time both on joining the post in VisakhapatnamPort Trust and on reversion there-from to his/her parent Department/ Organization under therules of Visakhapatnam Port Trust. The expenditure on this account will be borne by theVisakhapatnam Port Trust.
4 (A) T. A. FOR JOURNEY ON DUTY DURING THE PERIOD OF DEPUTATION. To beregulated under rules of the Visakhapatnam Prot Trust.
5. LOCAL ALLOWANCES LIKE COMPENSATORY (CITY ALLOWANCE & HRA):To be regulated under the rules of Visakhapatnam Port Trust. He/She is not entitledto HRA in case he/she is provided VPT Residential Accommodation.
6. LEAVE AND PENSIONDuring the period of deputation he/she will continue to be governed by the leave,pension, Rules of the parent Department/ Organization applicable to him before hisdeputation to Visakhapatnam Port Trust. The Visakhapatnam Port Trust shall pay the LeaveSalary and Pension Contribution to his/her parent Department/ Organization in respect ofhis/her period of deputation in accordance with the orders issued by the Government underF. R. 116 within 15 days from the end of each financial year or the end of the deputation ifthe deputation expires before the end financial year.
7. PROVIDENT FUND BENEFITSDuring the period of deputation he/she will be governed by the rules of parentDepartment/ Organization. The Visakhapatnam Port Trust will deduct the subscription bycontribution on this account from his/her pay and allowances and remit it to the parentDepartment/ Organization.
8. MEDICAL ATTENDANCE & TREATMENTThe deputationist will be entitled to Medical Attendance & Treatment facilities underthe rules of Visakhapatnam Port Trust.
9. RESIDENTIAL ACCOMMODATIONHe/She will be entitled to residential accommodation according to the rules ofVisakhapatnam Prot Trust, when residential accommodation is provided by theVisakhapatnam Port Trust, he/she will have to pay rent
10. CHILDREN’S EDUCATIONAL ALLOWANCE & REIMBURSEMENT OF TUITION FEEThe deputationist will be eligible to claim CEA & Reimbursement of Tuition fee inrespect of his/her children under the Visakhapatnam Port Trust Regulations subject to thefulfillment of the conditions prescribed therefore from time to time.
Tentative Last Date:12-07-2012
About the organization:
Visakhapatnam was an ancient Port city which had trade relations with the Middle East and Rome. Ships were anchored at open roads and were loaded with cargo transported from Visakhapatnam shore by means of small Masula boats. A reference to Vizagapatam merchant is available in the inscriptions of Sri Bheemeswara Swamy temple (1068 AD), East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh. During 12th century AD, Vizagapatam was a fortified merchandize town managed by a guild. It has become a settlement of a branch of East India Company in 1682. Rs. 83 lakh worth of goods were moved through Vizagapatam / Bhimunipatnam in 1882-83.Principal commodities traded at anchorage Port included Muslin cloth – manufactured at Uppada (East Godavari District), Manganese ore – exports to UK and USA, Oilseeds, jaggery, jute and indigo, hides and skins. Extensive trade relations existed with Burma. Vessels of British India Steam Navigation Company regularly visited the Port.With the advent of British Rule, in 1858, the need for a port in this part of the country was emphasized in a report of a British Survey Party.
Visakhapatnam Port Trust
1st Floor of Administrative Office Building
Click above to download
the vacancy details