FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Mechanical Engineering,Electrical and Electronics Engineering,Electronics & Communication Engg,Computer Engineering, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Mumbai Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited a premier public sector enterprise, under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Up-gradation, Plant Life Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites application for the post of Stipendiary Trainees [Scientific Assistant -B (Group-B)] and Stipendiary Trainees [Technician-B (Group-C)] to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities
CATEGORY – 1 STIPENDIARY TRAINEES (Scientific Assistant/B)
Total No. of Posts – 20 (SC -3 , ST- 2 ,OBC – 5 , UR – 10 )
Age : Should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01.05.2012.
Duration of Training : 1½ years (18 months)
Stipend during Training : Rs. 9300/- p.m. (consolidated)
1.Discipline : Mechanical Engineering : 11
Educational Qualification : Three years Diploma or Licentiate with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering recognized by the GOI, Ministry of HRD.
2.Discipline : Electrical (or) Electrical and Electronics Engineering(EEE) : 03
Educational Qualification : Three years Diploma or Licentiate with not less than 60% marks in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering(EEE) recognized by the GOI, Ministry of HRD.
3.Discipline : Electronics (or) Electronics & Communication Engg. : 04
Educational Qualification : Three years Diploma or Licentiate with not less than 60% marks in Electronics or Electronics & Communication (ECE) recognized by the GOI, Ministry of HRD.
4.Discipline : Computer Engineering : 01
Educational Qualification : Three years Diploma or Licentiate with not less than 60% marks in Computers and Certificate course of Drawing office Tools like AutoCAD recognized by the GOI, Ministry of HRD.
5.Discipline : Physics : 01
Educational Qualification : B.Sc. should be with Physics as principal and Chemistry and Mathematics as subsidiary with minimum 60% of marks.
CATEGORY – 2 STIPENDIARY TRAINEES (Technician/B)
Total No. of Posts – 36 (SC – 7, PWD – 1(OH), OBC – 10 , UR -18)
Age : Should be between 18 to 24 years as on 01.05.2012.
Duration of Training : 2 years
Stipend during Training : Rs.6200/- p.m. (consolidated) for 1st year, Rs.7200/- p.m. (consolidated) for 2nd year
1.Discipline : Process / Plant Operation: 08
Educational Qualification :
(i) HSC(10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science & Mathematics individually.
(ii) Should have had English as one of the Subjects atleast at SSC level Examination
2.Discipline : Electrician : 04
3.Discipline : Electronics : 07
4. Discipline : Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance or Pipe Fitter : 13
5. Discipline : Draftsman (Mechanical) : 04
Educational Qualification :
i) SSC(10 years) with not less than 50% marks in Science & Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in the field of Electrical, Electronics and Pipe Fitter or Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance and Draftsman (Mechanical)
ii) Should have had English as one of the Subjects at least at SSC level Examination
GRADE AFTER SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF TRAINING :
On the basis of the performance during the training the successful trainees are likely to be considered for appointment to the post of Scientific Assistant “B” and Technician “B” in the Pay Band `9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- and Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2000/- respectively.
MODE OF SELECTION : Candidates will have to qualify in the written examination which consists of two parts viz.
HOW TO APPLY : Application format can also be downloaded from our website Duly signed and completed application in all respects may be sent toManager(HR),HRM Section,Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam-603 102.Kancheepuram District,Tamilnadu
1. Unsigned, incomplete applications and those which are not in the prescribed proforma as indicated in theAdvertisement shall be summarily rejected.
2. Mere fulfillment of requirements as laid down in the Advertisement does not entitle a candidate to be calledfor written test/interview. Incase the response is more, screening will be done for short listing the number ofcandidates to be called for written test/interview. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
3. The Maximum marks on the basis of which candidates to be called for written test/interview will be restrictedand may not be uniform for all categories, disciplines, trades and reserved categories as it depends upon theresponse of the candidates. Thus all the candidates having minimum percentage of marks prescribed in theAdvertisement may not be called for written test/interview.
4. Candidates possessing qualification higher than prescribed which makes them eligible for appointment to highergrade may not be considered on the grounds of over qualifications.
5. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates not selected.
6. Those who are working in the Central Govt/State Govt/PSUs/ Autonomous bodies should submit their applicationsthrough proper channel or NOC to be enclosed alongwith application. Advance copy may also be sent. However, the advance copy will be considered for candidature only on receipt of application through proper channel.
Tentative Last Date: 20-07-2012
About the organization:
Right to Information Act, 2005 (here-in-after Act) is provided for setting out the practical regime of right to information for citizens to secure access to information under the control of public authorities, in order to promote transparency and accountability in the working of every public authority. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Vikram Sarabhai Bhavan, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai – 400 094 is a Public Sector Enterprise.The IAEA Secretariat – the international body of staff tasked with running the Agency – is made up of a team of 2300 multi-disciplinary professional and support staff from more than 100 countries. They come from scientific, technical, managerial, and professional disciplines.Most of these men and women work at Agency headquarters in Vienna, Austria. Others work at IAEA regional offices in Toronto and Tokyo, liaison offices in New York and Geneva, and research laboratories in Seibersdorf, Austria, and in Monaco. Six major IAEA departments – management, nuclear sciences and applications, nuclear energy, nuclear safety and security, technical cooperation, and safeguards and verification – set the organizational framework.The work they do is as diverse as the landscape of peaceful nuclear technologies. Safeguards inspectors and analysts check and verify the whereabouts of sensitive nuclear material. Technical officers run projects that help countries bring fresh water to cities and richer harvests to farmers’ fields. Others help scientists to better understand and protect the environment and medical doctors to prevent and treat diseases. Nuclear experts, radiation specialists, and engineers help countries to meet safety standards at nuclear plants,
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
16th Floor, Centre – I, World Trade Centre,
Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005, India.
Click above to download
the vacancy details