Industrial Trainee (Finance),, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, Chennai Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present annual turnover of Rs.4866 Crore (approx.) is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining and Power generation requires suitable candidates for engagement as Industrial Trainees (Finance) purely for a period of 12 months.
Name of the post : Industrial Trainee (Finance) : 50
Stipend : Rs. 7,500/- per month (Consolidated)
Upper age limit (as on 01/08/2012) : should not have completed 28 years
Qualification : Pass in Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) (or) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI).govt jobs
Method of Selection : Selection will be based on performance in the Personal interview.
How to Apply :Bio-Data format can be downloaded from the website.Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may atNeyveli House,135 Periyar E.V.R. High Road,Kilpauk,Chennai – 10along with all the original certificates including community certificate, a set of Photostat copy of all the certificates and Bio-Data in the prescribed format.
1. Candidates should have registered their names in ICAI or ICWAI
2. Candidates should not have undergone any similar training elsewhere.
3. Reservation and other concessions for SC / ST / OBC / Physically Disabled candidatesare as per GOI guidelines.
4. Completion of training does not entitle the candidates any right for temporary or permanent job inNLC.
5. Candidates are informed that mere attending the selection shall not give them any right to beengaged as trainee in the corporation.
6. Besides payment of stipend, the trainees will be provided residential accommodation on sharingbasis at nominal rent.
7. The selected candidates will be required to execute an indemnity bond on non-judicial stamp papervalued Rs. 80/-Method of Selection: Selection will be based on performance in the Personal interview.
8. Completion of training does not entitle the candidates any right for temporary or permanent job in NLC.Candidates are informed that mere attending the selection shall not give them any right to be engaged as trainee in the corporation.
9. Besides payment of stipend, the trainees will be provided residential accommodation on sharing basis at nominal rent.The selected candidates will be required to execute an indemnity bond on non-judicial stamp paper valued Rs. 80/-
Tentative Last Date: 04-08-2012
About the organization:
Lignite is the younger offspring of the coal family. It is a fossil fuel belonging to the Miocene age (25 million years). Popularly known as ?Brown Coal?, lignite is tan brown in colour, light to handle and brittle in nature. This fuel is born from vegetable matter having undergone bio-chemical decay to the stage of peat (rotten wood) and then metamorphosed to lignite under the pressure of the soil above through floods, movements of the earth?s crust and dehydration when the pressure of the lignite, particularly the horizontal thrust is further increased, lignite is made more dense, less volumetric and becomes coal as such.The lignite mined at Neyveli varies in colour from brown to dark brown and has a non-bonded granular structure. Microscopic studies of this sections prepared from bulk samples of lignite indicate that the fuel is composed of a wide variety of plant ingradients, mainly of coniferous nature.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
135 Periyar E.V.R. High Road,
Chennai – 10
Click above to download
the vacancy details