Executive Trainee (Chemical),Executive Trainee (Mechanical), Executive Trainee (Electrical),Executive Trainee (Instrumentation),Executive Trainee (Personnel), Executive Trainee (Accounts), Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd., Sankaramangalam May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Executive Trainees in various disciplines as shown below. For posts mentioned at Sl.No.1 to 5 candidates should possess First class Degree in Engineering and candidates with MBA (regular course only from reputed Institutions) will be given preference.
Name of Post : Executive Trainee (Chemical) : 11 (1 reserved for SC& 1 for ST)
Qualification : 1st class Degree in Chemical Engg.
Name of Post : Executive Trainee (Mechanical) : 4 (1 post reserved for ST)
Qualification : 1st class Degree in Mechanical Engg
Name of Post : Executive Trainee (Electrical) : 5
Qualification : 1st class Degree in Electrical Engg.
Name of Post : Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) : 2
Qualification : 1st class Degree in Instrumentation or Electronics Engg.
Name of Post : Executive Trainee (Civil) : 2
Qualification : 2 1stclass Degree in Civil Engg.
Name of Post : Executive Trainee (Personnel) : 2
Qualification : MSW with Personnel Management or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management (Regular full time course only)
Name of Post : Executive Trainee (Accounts) : 2
Qualification : Should be qualified Chartered Accountants or Cost Accountants.
Salary : Stipend Rs.12,000/- per month in the first year
No of Vacancies : 28
Age as on 01-01-2012 :- Not above 28 years, relaxable in case of SCs/STs/OBCs etc. as per rules.
Application giving complete particulars regarding the Name,Address of the applicant, Age and Date of birth, Qualification indicating the class and total percentage of marks obtained, Experience with details of employer and post held if employed.
How to apply : Community certificate of the candidate and any other information which the candidate considers relevant and necessary along with his/her recent passport size photograph enclosing self attested copies of all relevant certificates should reach the
Joint General Manager (P&A),
The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd.,
PB No.4, Sankaramangalam, Chavara,
Kollam – 691 583
1. Those who are working in Govt. Dept., Public Sector Undertakings,and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
2. Apart from the salary, the incumbents will be eligible for otherbenefits such as Contributory Provident Fund, Medicalreimbursement benefits etc. as per the rules of the Company.
3. Candidates called for interview from outside Kerala will be paidsecond class return train fare by shortest route. SC/ST candidatescalled for interview will be paid second class train fare by shortestroute.
4. Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes Candidates will be alloweddue preference including age relaxation.
5. Candidates should be able to speak and read Malayalam.
6. Since the candidates selected to the posts mentioned at Sl.No.1 to
5 will have to work in rotating shifts including night, only malecandidates need apply. For posts at Sl.No.6 and 7, women are alsoeligible.
7. Application giving complete particulars regarding the Name,Address of the applicant, Age and Date of birth, Qualificationindicating the class and total percentage of marks obtained,Experience with details of employer and post held if employed.Community certificate of the candidate and any other informationwhich the candidate considers relevant and necessary along withhis/her recent passport size photograph enclosing self attestedcopies of all relevant certificates should reach the Joint GeneralManager (P&A), The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd., PB No.4,Sankaramangalam, Chavara, Kollam – 691 583
Tentative Last Date:30-05-2012
About the organization:
Bringing more to your everyday life, KMML touches you in numerous ways. Be it the dress you wear, the cosmetics you use, the medicines you take, the paints you decorate your home with or the utility plastic products, our products are there. Eco-friendly & socially committed, it is the only integrated Titanium Dioxide facility having mining, mineral separation, synthetic rutile and pigment-production plants. Apart from producing rutile grade Titanium Dioxide pigment for various types of industries, it also produces other products like Illmenite, Rutile, Zircon, Sillimenite, Synthetic rutile etc.Manufacturing Titanium Dioxide through the chloride route, KMML produces very pure rutile grade Titanium dioxide pigment. The different grades churned out by KMML under brand name KEMOX has a ready market which asks for more. The commendable work in research by the R&D department has also helped KMML to add more colours to its portfolio.With continued growth and demand in the economy and industry, the products of KMML are being lapped up by the eager market. This has in turn set the wheels turning for KMML’s expansion. The history of the beaches of Sankarmangalam and nearby areas is inextricably intertwined with the history of the precious beaches and KMML. Precious, as was discovered in 1909 by the German scientist Dr. Schomberg who found traces of monazite in the sand flakes on the imported coir from Sankaramangalam. The beaches with a wealth of rare earth minerals became the centre of scientific attraction.By 1932, a visionary private entrepreneur established the F. X. Perira and Sons (Travancore) Pvt. Ltd, the forerunner to KMML. During the course of time, KMML changed hands three times over. In 1956 it was taken over by the state government and was placed under the control of the industries department.
The Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited
PB No.4, Sankaramangalam, Chavara,
Kollam – 691 583
Click above to download
the vacancy details