Ex-Servicemen Technician,, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited , Bangalore Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for the following posts for HAL Helicopter MRO Division- Helicopter Complex, Bangalore :
Ex-Servicemen Technician : 14 posts (UR-6, SC-4, ST-2, OBC-2) on contract basis, Remuneration : Rs. 22932/- per month, Qualification : Diploma in Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 15 years of experience in Defence Forces in any one of the trades
Application Fee : The application fee of Rs. 100 in the form of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank (preferably State Bank of India) in favour of ‘HAL – Helicopter MRO Division’, payable at Bangalore. Candidates belonging to SC / ST/PWD category are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply : Candidates should submit their application strictly in the prescribed format .Applications complete in all respects should reach the Chief Manager (HR ) – MRO, Helicopter MRO Division, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Helicopter Complex, Post Box No. 1796, Bangalore – 560017
1. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.The selected candidates will be posted to Customer Bases likeBareilly/Sarsawa/Gorakhpur (UP), Missamari (Assam), Leh / Manasbal (J&K), Jallandhar(Punjab), Sevok Road etc. No request for change of posting will be entertained afterjoining.
2. Applicants serving in Government/Public Sector, Semi-Government Organizations shouldproduce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Written Test / Interview.CGPA, FCPI etc wherever applicable should compulsorily be converted into percentage ofmarks as per the University / Institution norms.
3. Candidate must indicate the aggregate marks (of all semesters / years put together)Diploma / Degree etc in the Bio-data form (Annexure-1). Aggregate marks are to becalculated as shown below:Total marks obtained in all semesters or years_________________ X 100Maximum marks (cumulative of all semesters or years)Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will be a disqualification.
4. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to receipt of satisfactory Medical Reportfrom the Company’s Doctor as per the standards prescribed by HAL and verification ofCaste, Character and Antecedents from the concerned Authorities as per the rules ofthe company and Vigilance Clearance (As applicable).
5. HAL reserves the right to increase / decrease the specification given in the advertisedposts depending upon the response. Mere submission of application will not entail rightfor claiming employment.
6. Decision of HAL Management regarding selection will be final. Further, HAL Managementreserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill upthe future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rulesof the company.The vacancies identified are to be filled up by external candidates only.
7. Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to submit the OBC certificate inthe prescribed format (not older than 6 months as on 31-07-2012 enclosed at Appendix-A and candidates belonging to SC/ST category are required to submit the SC/STcertificate in the prescribed format enclosed at Appendix-B.
8. Candidate availing age relaxation on account of relevant post qualification experienceshould produce proper experience certificate and proof of employment at the time ofinterview failing which they will not be permitted to appear for Interview.Before applying the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteriadesired for the post.
9. Appearance of the shortlisted candidates in the written test is provisional and it doesnot entitle them for any claim for the post. They will be treated as debarred ab-initio atany stage of the recruitment process incase they do not fulfill essential eligibilitycriteria.Last date of receipt of application is 31-07-2012 Applications received after last datewill not be entertained.
10. Eligible candidates may send their applications, duly filled, in the prescribed format as atAnnexure-1 along with the Demand Draft, certificates / documents (attested Photocopies) inproof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Training, Caste (SC/ST/OBC certificate in theprescribed format), Disability (as applicable), Ex-servicemen discharge book etc by ordinarypost only so as to reach
Tentative Last Date:31-07-2012
About the organization:
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) came into existence on 1st October 1964. The Company was formed by the merger of Hindustan Aircraft Limited with Aeronautics India Limited and Aircraft Manufacturing Depot, Kanpur.The Company traces its roots to the pioneering efforts of an industrialist with extraordinary vision, the late Seth Walchand Hirachand, who set up Hindustan Aircraft Limited at Bangalore in association with the erstwhile princely State of Mysore in December 1940. The Government of India became a shareholder in March 1941 and took over the Management in 1942.Today, HAL has 19 Production Units and 10 Research & Design Centres in 8 locations in India. The Company has an impressive product track record – 15 types of Aircraft/Helicopters manufactured with in-house R & D and 14 types produced under license. HAL has manufactured over 3658 Aircraft/Helicopters, 4178 Engines, Upgraded 272 Aircraft and overhauled over 9643 Aircraft and 29775 Engines.HAL has been successful in numerous R & D programs developed for both Defence and Civil Aviation sectors. HAL has made substantial progress in its current projects
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
HAL Corporate Office, 15/1 Cubbon Road, Bangalore – 560001
Click above to download
the vacancy details