Engineering Assistant – Grade IV (Mechanical),Engineering Assistant – Grade IV (Electrical),Technical Attendant, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Indian Oil Corporation Limited , PANIPAT Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Northern Region Pipelines of Indian Oil Corporation Limited transports Crude oil, Petroleum products, LPG gas and Natural gas through its network of pipelines running through the states of UP, Uttarakhand, Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana and Punjab. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following vacancies :
Name of Post No. of Vacancies
1. Engineering Assistant – Grade IV (Mechanical) 3
2. Engineering Assistant – Grade IV (Electrical) 4
3. Engineering Assistant– Grade IV (T&I) 2
4. Technical Attendant-I 5tamilnadu govt employment
Engineering Assistant -Grade IV – 3 years Full-time Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile, Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC candidates and pass class for SC/ST candidates.
Technical Attendant -Grade I – Matric/10th Pass with ITI from a Govt. recognized Institute (Provisional Trade Certificate or National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT is necessary)
Age limit : Between 18 to 26 years as on 31.03.2012
Application Fee : Application fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 100/- (Rs. One hundred only) through crossed Demand Draft in favour of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD. – PIPELINES DIVISION payable at State Bank of India, Panipat (Branch Code No. 8706) should be enclosed along with application form. Any other mode of payment is not acceptable and application not accompanying the application fee will be rejected without any reference to the applicant. SC/ST/P.W.D. candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
How to Apply :
Application along with fee (wherever applicable) should be sent ONLY BY POST in the prescribed format super-scribing on the envelope – NAME OF THE POST APPLIED FOR __________________TO HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER, NORTHERN REGION PIPELINES, P.O. PANIPAT REFINERY, PANIPAT-132140 Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should send their neatly hand-written/typed and duly signed application in the prescribed Performa only along with the application fee, latest passport-sized coloured photograph affixed on the application form. One additional passport size coloured photograph with name and signature on the back side and photocopies (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) of SSC Mark sheet, Semester-wise Diploma Mark sheets & Certificate / ITI Mark sheet & Certificate, Birth Certificate,
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria before submission of the application. Incomplete applications, applications not received in the prescribed format or applications received after the due date will be rejected.
2. The vacancies mentioned above are likely vacancies which may increase or decrease.
3. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should send their neatly hand-written/typed and duly signed application in the prescribed Performa only along with the application fee,
4. The cut-off date for reckoning educational qualification, experience, age, etc. shall be 31.03.2012.
5. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Diploma Examination, its equivalent percentage of marks and class/division must be indicated in the application form as per the norms adopted by University/Institute.
6. SC/ST candidates should submit their caste/tribe certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format along with the application form, in support of their claim to avail relaxation/concession.
7. SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against un-reserved posts shall be considered under general standards and no relaxation in age, qualification marks etc.
8. For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate must ensure that their Caste certificate is as per prescribed format and has been issued on or after 1st January 2010 by the Competent Authority.
9. Formats of prescribed certificates for claiming reservation under SC/ ST and OBC category are available on the website for the benefit of the candidates.
10. Ex-servicemen fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply against the above post along with relevant service certificates and qualification documents prescribed above
Tentative Last Date :21-05-2012
About the organization:
ndian Oil Corporation Ltd. is India’s largest company by sales with a turnover of Rs. 3,28,744 crore ($ 72,125 million) and profit of Rs. 7445 crore ($ 1,633 million) for the year 2010-11. IndianOil is the highest ranked Indian company in the latest Fortune ‘Global 500’ listings, ranked at the 98th position. IndianOil’s vision is driven by a group of dynamic leaders who have made it a name to reckon with. In this section, read about IndianOil’s business and its spread across the country & abroad. You can also know about IndianOil’s current financial performance, special initiatives and recognitions & awards that have come its way. IndianOil is not only the largest commercial enterprise in the country it is the flagship corporate of the Indian Nation. Besides having a dominant market share, IndianOil is widely recognized as India’s dominant energy brand and customers perceive IndianOil as a reliable symbol for high quality products and services. Benchmarking Quality, Quantity and Service to world-class standards is a philosophy that IndianOil adheres to so as to ensure that customers get a truly global experience in India. Our continued emphasis is on providing fuel management solutions to customers who can then benefit from our expertise in efficient sourcing and least cost supplies keeping in mind their usage patterns and inventory management. IndianOil is a heritage and iconic brand at one level and a contemporary, global brand at another level. While quality, reliability and service remains the core benefits to our customers, our stringent checks are built into operating systems, at every level ensuring the trust of over a billion Indians over the last four decades. Our Retail Brand template of XtraCare(Urban), Swagat(Highway) and Kisan Seva Kendras(Rural) are widely recognized as pioneering brands in the petroleum retail segment. IndianOil’s leadership extends to its energy brands – Indane LPG, SERVO Lubricants, Autogas LPG, XtraPremium Branded Petrol, XtraMile Branded Diesel, XtraPower Fleet Card, IndianOil Aviation and XtraRewards cash customer loyalty programme. IndianOil has wide-ranging expertise in setting up and operating Greenfield refineries and brownfield expansions.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL
P.O. PANIPAT REFINERY, PANIPAT-132140
Click above to download
the vacancy details