Mechanical,Electrical,Civil ,Instrumentation,Chemical, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited , Mumbai Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a leading “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Refining, Distribution and Marketing of Petroleum Products. HPCL invites invites application for the following positions Experienced Refineries Professionals in these areas :
Mechanical : 15 posts
Electrical : 05 posts
Civil : 05 posts
Instrumentation : 05 poststamilnadu govt employment
Chemical : 40 posts
Age : Grade – B : 30 years and 33 years for Grade-C
Pay Scale : Rs.29100 – 54500 for salary grade “B” and Rs. 32900 – 58000 for salary grade “C”.
How to Apply : Apply online at HPCL Candidates matching above criteria w.r.t Qualification, Experience, age etc. can apply online through www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Online submission of the application will be allowed on the website from 22nd March’12 to 30th April’12. Login to www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on Career Opportunities. Read all the instructions given on the website. Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload your detailed resume mentioning following details. Name in full, Date of birth, Gender, Religion E-mail ID, Education Qualification, Work experience details (Profile of Organisation & its nature of business, Positions held, Key performance indicators & Key Job Responsibilities for positions held. Work Achievements / Accomplishments. Contact details / mailing address, Category (SC , ST, OBC-NC) Any other information. Upload your passport size photograph. Click SUBMIT. Take a print of the application form and affix passport size photograph (same as the one which is uploaded in online application form) and sign the form in the space provided for the same. Please preserve a copy of this application form to be produced during the selection process. Various intimations, schedules/dates can be accessed through HPCL website.
1. An opportunity beckons Experienced Professionals for bright career prospects at HPCL (Government of India Enterprise) with a Navratna Status, and a Fortune 500 and Forbes 2000 company, with an annual turnover of Rs. 1,32,670 Crores.
2. HPCL is expanding its business in the areas of Exploration & Production (E&P), distribution of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) & Piped Natural Gas (PNG), nonconventional energy-viz.,Wind Energy etc. through its own resources
3. HPCL is planning to augment its refining capacity by revamping its existing refineries and by putting up new grass root refineries to become self-sufficient in refining capacity.
4. Personal Interview would consist of assessment of Technical knowledge and behavioral competencies, wherein candidates will be required to qualify technical and behavioral interview individually. Successful candidates in Personal
5. Selected candidates will be placed in the minimum of pay scale of Rs.29,100 – 54,500 for salary grade “B” and Rs. 32,900 – 58,000 for salary grade “C”. Besides basic pay and industrial pattern of DA, other allowances include HRA / subsidized
6. Indian Nationals only need to apply. Age and Work Experience as on 30th April’12.2nd AC rail fare by the shortest route to all outstation candidates who have been
7. Candidates need to apply for one position only with in salary grade “B” or “C”. Applications for multiple positions or salary grades from same applicant will not be considered.
8. Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSU’s / Autonomous Bodies need to apply through proper channel and have to produce
9. Request for change of Written test / Interview centre shall not be considered. However HPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending on the response in that area/centre.
10. norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and the particulars furnished are correct / complete in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment
Tentative Last Date: 30/04/2012
About the organization:
HPCL is a Government of India Enterprise with a Navratna Status, and a Fortune 500 and Forbes 2000 company, with an annual turnover of Rs. 1,32,670 Crores and sales/income from operations of Rs 1,43,396 Crores (US$ 31,546 Millions) during FY 2010-11, having about 20% Marketing share in India among PSUs and a strong market infrastructure. HPCL’s Crude Thruput and Market Sales (including exports) are 14.75 Million Metric Tonnes (MMT) and 27.03 MMT respectively in the same period. HPCL operates 2 major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels & specialties, one in Mumbai (West Coast) of 6.5 Million Metric Tonnes Per Annum (MMTPA) capacity and the other in Vishakapatnam, (East Coast) with a capacity of 8.3 MMTPA. HPCL holds an equity stake of 16.95% in Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited, a state-of-the-art refinery at Mangalore with a capacity of 9 MMTPA. In addition, HPCL is constructing a 9 MMTPA refinery at Bathinda, in the state of Punjab, as a Joint venture with Mittal Energy Investments Pte. Ltd. HPCL also owns and operates the largest Lube Refinery in the India producing Lube Base Oils of international standards, with a capacity of 335 TMT. This Lube Refinery accounts for over 40% of the India’s total Lube Base Oil production. “HPCL, along with its joint ventures, will be a fully integrated company in the hydrocarbons sector of exploration and production, refining and marketing; focusing on enhancement of productivity, quality and profitability; caring for customers and employees; caring for environment protection and cultural heritage. It will also attain scale dimensions by diversifying into other energy related fields and by taking up transnational operations.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Regd. Office : 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai – 400020
Click above to download
the vacancy details