Clerk, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Bank of Baroda, Mumbai Mar 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Bank of Baroda (BoB), India’s International Bank, looking for eligible candidates for following posts of Clerk from those candidates who have taken the Common Written Examination (CWE) for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011 :
Clerk : 2000 posts (UR- 1042, OBC- 476, SC-278, ST-204) (PH-60, Ex.SM-289) in Scale Rs.7200-19300, CWE Score : Minimum 120 for General and 105 for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD, Age : 18-28 years, Qualification : Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University in India, OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates are advised to apply ‘ONLINE’ only at Bank of Baroda Candidates are required to apply Online throughNo other means/ mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. (the same email ID and Contact Number as registered with IBPS CWE Clerk 2011). It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for interview through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
1. It is clarified that Persons with Disabilities will have to work in Branches /Offices which have posts identified by the Bank as suitable for them. Candidates belonging
2. A candidate must be either i) a Citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962faculty opening
3. Degrees obtained from the recognized Universities/Institutes recognized by the Govt. of India only will be considered. The educational qualification prescribed for the post is the minimum.
4. Candidates still serving in Defence Services and desirous of applying under Ex-Servicemen category should submit a certificate from the competent authority
5. In the case of a candidate who is eligible for relaxation under more than one of the above categories, the age relaxation will be available on cumulative basis with any one of the remaining
6. Under Section 33 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act 1995 only such persons would be eligible for reservation
7. Low vision means a person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment or standard refractive connection but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision
8. resulting from brain insult or injuries occurring in the pre-natal, peri-natal or infant period of development. All the cases of Orthopedically Challenged Persons would
9. Disabled Ex-Servicemen(DISXS): Ex-servicemen who while serving in Armed Forces of the union were disabled in operation against the enemy or in disturbed areas shall be treated
10. Depending on the number of vacancies, only those candidates who are qualified in the Common Written Examination for recruitment of Clerical personnel conducted
11. Selection for the post of Clerk will be based on the Total Weighted Standard Score in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in 2011 and marks
12. Mere admission to the Written Test and/ or passing the test and being invited by the Bank for the Interview shall not imply that the Bank has been satisfied beyond
13. They should indicate their category as “Gen” or “Gen Persons With Disabilities’ as applicable. OBC Certificates in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India
14. Selected candidates would be posted in any of the vacancies of the State/ Union Territory from where they have appeared for the Common Written Examination
15. All Candidates must submit the xerox copies of the prescribed certificates in support of their educational qualification, experience, date of birth, caste, Score card issued
16. Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be communicated to the candidates in advance.
17. Candidates have the option of remitting fees via ONLINE MODE or OFF-LINE MODE. Under the On-line mode, the application form is integrated with the payment gateway
18. Go to the nearest Bank of Baroda Branch with the Fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay, in Cash the appropriate Application Fee in Account No. 29040200000257 with Bandra Kurla Complex Branch, Mumbai, in favour
19. Call letters for the purpose of interview will be sent to the shortlisted/ eligible candidates only through email at the email address given by them
20. The candidate should, while appearing for the personal interview produce for verification in original and submit photo copies if required, the call letter, fee payment receipt,
Tentative Last Date:10-04-2012
About the organization:
It has been a long and eventful journey of almost a century across 25 countries. Starting in 1908 from a small building in Baroda to its new hi-rise and hi-tech Baroda Corporate Centre in Mumbai, is a saga of vision, enterprise, financial prudence and corporate governance. It is a story scripted in corporate wisdom and social pride. It is a story crafted in private capital, princely patronage and state ownership. It is a story of ordinary bankers and their extraordinary contribution in the ascent of Bank of Baroda to the formidable heights of corporate glory. It is a story that needs to be shared with all those millions of people – customers, stakeholders, employees & the public at large – who in ample measure, have contributed to the making of an institution. It all started with a visionary Maharaja’s uncanny foresight into the future of trade and enterprising in his country. On 20th July 1908, under the Companies Act of 1897, and with a paid up capital of Rs 10 Lacs started the legend that has now translated into a strong, trustworthy financial body, THE BANK OF BARODA. It has been a wisely orchestrated growth, involving corporate wisdom, social pride and the vision of helping others grow, and growing itself in turn.
Bank of Baroda (BOB)
Baroda Corporate Centre, Plot No. C-26, Block G, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051
Click above to download
the vacancy details