Chief Administrative Officer ,Chief Finance Officer ,Administrative Officer,Senior Library and Information Assistant ,Personal Assistant , Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Indian Institute of Management Kashipur , Kashipur Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
IIM Kashipur invites applications for the following non-teaching positions on regular/ deputation/
1. Chief Administrative Officer
3. Chief Finance Officer (CFO)
4. Administrative Officer (Programmes)public sector recruitment
5. Store and Purchase Officer
6. Secretary to Director
7. Senior Library and Information Assistant
9. Junior Engineer
10. Personal Assistant
11. Office Assistant P
13. Attendant – Peon
How to Apply : The complete application in a prescribed format should reach to the Director, Indian Institute of Management Kashipur, Bajpur Road, Kashipur, Distt: U S Nagar- 244713, Uttarakhand
1. In addition to the basic pay, incumbents are also being eligible for allowances as admissible toCentral Government Employees.Higher start in the time scale may be considered in case of exceptionally deserving candidates.
2. Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not confer any right to thecandidates for being called for interview or/and for his/her selection. If suitable candidate is not available, the candidate may be offered next lower position.
3. Candidate may also be considered appointed on contract for two years in consolidated salary.General Conditions for Contractual Positions:Compensation would not be a constraint for deserving candidates.
4. Compensation would be commensurate with relevant qualification and professional experience andis negotiable.Positions are on contractual basis for a fixed duration of a maximum of 2 years initially on aconsolidated salary extendable for another 2 more years based on performance.
5. Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right in candidatesfor being called for interview. Decision of the Institute to call the candidates for interview shall befinal.
6. Conditions related to qualification and experience may be relaxed in the case of deservingcandidates. Besides salary medical benefits and earned leave would be considered.Other Conditions for regular and contractual positions:The reservation policy of central government will be followed in the recruitment.
7. Candidates working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking should applythrough proper channel. However, an advance copy of application can be forwarded.Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.Only short listed candidates will be contacted.No correspondence will be entertained in relation to this advertisement.The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay
Tentative Last Date: 30-06-2012
About the organization:
Encompassed by lush green fields, IIM Kashipur campus provides an ambience of tranquillity, while the state-of-the-art infrastructure facilitates their implementation. The institute has modernized classrooms equipped with facilities like audio and visual aids that enhance the learning experience. Besides, the institute has a conference room, library, computer centre, cafeteria and a well-equipped gym.The hostel block is located 500 meters from the college and houses students in spacious single occupancy rooms. A common reading room is used by students for discussions, projects and other activities. The sports facilities in the hostel table tennis, carom, a volleyball court and a badminton court planned for the future.The institute has a well-functioning library that supplements the regular academics and encourages students to dive deeper into their areas of interest. The library contains all the resources that are required by a management studentThe institute is equipped with up-to-date IT facilities that make it easier for students to access relevant information. A fully functional computer centre in the institute caters to the academic needs of the students. The institute and the hostel are networked through an extensive Wi-Fi network.The Indian institute of management Kashipur is a new entrant in the elite league of IIMs. The institute is set up with the objective of providing quality management education while sensitizing students towards the needs of the society.IIM Kashipur commenced operations from July 2011 under the mentorship of IIM Lucknow. The institute offers Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM), a two year full time residential programme. The rigorous curriculum seeks to instil a passion for knowledge and ability to apply that knowledge to real life scenarios. The programme lays emphasis on all-round personality development and inculcates the values of leadership and integrity.
Indian Institute of Management Kashipur (IIM)
Bazpur Road, Kashipur, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand 244713
Click above to download
the vacancy details