Block Resource Persons, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Haryana School Shiksha Priyojna Parishad , Panchkula Oct 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Online applications are invited for filling up of various posts of Block Resource Persons (BRP) on contractual basis in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parisad, Haryana
Block Resource Persons (BRP) : 595 posts (119 posts in each of Hindi / Mathematics/ English/ Science/ Social Science), Age : 21-40 years, Pay : on a consolidated honorarium of Rs.23500/- P.M. per month.
Application Fee: Application fees (non-refundable) amounting to Rs.500/- + Rs. 20 (Bankcharges) for General category candidates and Rs.250/- + Rs. 20 (Bank charges) forSC/BC/ESM/PHC candidates of Haryana state will be payable through challan, generated after onlinefilling of application. Candidates belonging to other reserved categories (SC/BC/ESM/PHC candidates of Haryana state) must ensure that they have valid caste certificate issued by the competent authority. In case, at the time of verification of documents, it is found that certificate isnot valid, their candidature will be rejected. Such candidates will not be considered under the general category as they have not paid fees applicable for candidates of general category.
How to Apply : Apply Online The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.The Parishad may short list the candidates for interview by holding a written examination oron the basis of a rationale criterion to be adopted by the Parishad. The decision of theParishad in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/ suitability of the candidates, mode of, and criteria for selection etc. will be finaland binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
1. The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.The Parishad may short list the candidates for interview by holding a written examination or on the basis of a rationale criterion to be adopted by the Parishad. The decision of the Parishad in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application,eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode of, and criteria for selection etc. will be finaland binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
2. A candidate whether he belongs to general category or reserved categories viz. SC, BC,ESM/DESM can submit only one application for particular category of post.
3. Professional Training Diploma or Certificate awarded by any State, Board or University other than Haryana Education Department will be recognized only if this Degree or Diploma or Certificate has been recognized by the Haryana Government. Degrees/Diploma/Certificate from institution/University not recognized by Department of Education, Haryana will notbe eligible.
4. Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application. If on verification at any time before or after the written examinationor interview or appointment, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditionor it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect their candidature will be cancelled.
5. Reservation in SC, BC, ESM, Sports Person and PHC is only for Haryana State. The SC/BC/PHC candidates are required to submit SC/BC/PHC Certificate duly issued by the competent authority at the time of interview. Likewise the Outstanding Sports Person shallbe required to submit the sport gradation certificate at the time of interview as per Government instructions duly issued by the competent authority.
6. 5% relaxation in qualifying marks allowed for SC and PHC candidates.
7. Physically Handicapped Candidates means Physical ly Challenged/Persons with Disabilities.
8. Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.recruitment.cdacmohali.in
9. In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding the online filling of the form the candidate can call at CDAC Mohali helpline Nos.
Tentative Last Date:30-10-2012
About the organization:
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Mohali is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. It was set up in May 1989 as Center for Electronics Design & Technology of India (CEDTI), Mohali. In December 2002, CEDTI Mohali merged with C-DAC with a primary mandate to promote high end R&D.C-DAC Mohali, ISO 9001:2008 certified, is a Research & Development organization engaged in design and deployment of world class IT and electronics solutions. C-DAC Mohali is a dynamic, growing organization, focused on the development of cutting edge solutions in the following domains:Present R&D activities cover projects on Health Informatics including telemedicine, eGovernance, e-Security, BOSS / Linux Server, language technology, Black Box for automobiles, various RFID based security Applications and agri electronics.C-DAC Mohali operates from its own impressive building having a covered area of approximately 4300 sq. mts. The centre is located in the ELTOP (Electronics Town of Punjab) Complex amidst a large number of industries, manufacturing electronic products relating to computers, peripherals, communication equipment and components, offering a great professional challenge to the faculty and staff of the Centre.Two decades ago C-DAC Mohali started as a leading human resource developer and training institute for Information Technology (IT
Haryana School Shiksha Priyojna Parishad (HSSPP)
Shiksha Sadan, Sector – 5, Panchkula –134105 (Haryana)
Click above to download
the vacancy details