Deputy Registrar ,Assistant Registrar (Establishment & Academics),Assistant Engineer (Electrical),Library Information Assistant, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Dr.B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar invites applications on the prescribed format are invited for the following non-faculty posts :
Deputy Registrar (F&A and Establishment ) : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 GP Rs. 7600
Assistant Registrar (Establishment & Academics) : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 AGP 5400
Assistant Librarian : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 AGP 6000
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 GP 4600
Library Information Assistant : 04 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 GP Rs.4200
Jr. Assistant : 06 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 GP Rs.2000
How to Apply : Application forms in the prescribed format complete in all respects should reach to The Registrar, Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar-144011, Punjab, India
1. Separate application form should be submitted for each post.
2. Applications in the prescribed format may be downloaded from the website (www.nitj.ac.in) and should be submitted along with attested copies of testimonials, with application fee of Rs.500/- for Sr. No. 1 to 3 and Rs. 200/- for Sr. No. 4 to 6 by Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar payable at Jalandhar. SC, ST & PH candidates are exempted from registration fee.
3. Candidates of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-servicemen categories shall be given relaxation in age, qualification, experience etc. as per the directives/policy of the Government of India and also as per the provisions contained in the First Statutes of NITs along with subsequent Statutes.
4. Mere fulfillment of qualifications and experience requirements does not entitle candidates to be called for test or interview. The Institute may conduct written and / or Practical Tests for all the above posts and only those candidates who qualify the said tests will be called for interview.
5. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
6. The application form without the attested copies of all relevant certificates (both experience and professional) will be rejected outrightly.
7. The NITJ reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of better/higher qualifications & experience.
8. The NITJ reserves the right to reject/withdraw any or all the applications/posts without assigning any reasons.
9. Persons serving in Government Departments, Autonomous Organizations, Corporations, Boards etc, may also apply through proper channels for appointment on deputation
10. NOC to be enclosed along with the application in respect of regular employees of the Central/State/Central Autonomous Bodies etc.
11. The prescribed application form & the details of the advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of NIT Jalandhar (www.nitj.ac.in). Last date for submission of application form is 31-07-2012 by 5.00 PM. Applications received after due date or found incomplete will not be considered.
12. The candidate should send their application in an envelope superscripted clearly “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________________ “ to The Registrar, Dr B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, GT Road, By Pass, Jalandhar -144011 (Punjab) through registered post or can submit application by hand.
Tentative Last Date:31-07-2012
About the organization:
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology was established in the year 1987 as Regional Engineering College and was given the status of National Institute of Technology (Deemed University) by the Government of India on October 17, 2002 under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi. Now the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has declared the Institute as “Institute of National Importance” under the act of Parliament-2007. The Institute has been placed amongst top 50 engineering institutions of the country as per the survey conducted by Mint-C Fore in the year 2008. The survey was based upon vital parameters, such as curriculum, quality of academic input, students’ care, admission procedure, infrastructure, placements and overall goodwill of the Institute. A large number of reputed Industrial houses in the country visit the Institution and select the final year students as Engineers/ Management Trainees. The highest pay package offered to the B Tech students (Batch 2005-2009) has been Rs 7.2 lakhs per annum by M/S NTPC Delhi.As one of the National Institutes of Technology (NIT), the Institute has the responsibility of providing high quality education in Engineering,
Dr.B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT)
G.T. Road, Bye Pass, Jalandhar-144011, Punjab (India)
Click above to download
the vacancy details