FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Accounts Officer Category-I ,Junior Accounts Officer Category-II,Senior Accountants Category-III, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Hyderabad Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited in the Online Application Form from the eligible candidates for the following posts :
Accounts Officer Category-I in A.P. Municipal Accounts Subordinate Service : 10 posts
Junior Accounts Officer Category-II in A.P. Municipal Accounts Subordinate Service : 46 posts
Senior Accountants Category-III in A.P. Municipal Accounts Subordinate Service : 103 posts
Application Form : Apply Online at Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
How to apply : The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) and enter his/herBasic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)-Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers /State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the firstinstance.
1. Vacancies: The recruitment will be made to the vacancies notified only. There shall be nowaiting list as per G.O.Ms.No. 81 General Administration (Ser.A) Department, Dated22/02/1997 and Rule 6 of APPSC Rules of procedure. In any case,
2. The Recruitment will be processed as per this Notification and also as per the Rules andInstructions issued by the Government and also as decided by the Commission from timeto time in terms of respective Special Rules/Adhoc Rules governing the Recruitment
3. Rules: All are informed that the various conditions and criterion prescribed herein aregoverned by the General Rules of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules,
4. The Commission is empowered under the provisions of Article 315 and 320 of theConstitution of India read with relevant laws, rules, regulations and executive instructionsand
5. Reservation for local candidates is applicable subject to confirmation from the Government/ Unit Officer.For Pc. No. 01 & 02, will be selected and allotted to Multi-Zone I & II.For Pc. No. 03 will be selected and allotted to Zones.
6. The persons already in Government Service/ Autonomous bodies/ Government aidedinstitutions etc., whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work chargedemployees are however required to inform in writing, their Head of Office/ Department, thatthey have applied for this recruitment.
7. The Commission is also empowered to invoke the penal provisions of the A.P. PublicExaminations (Prevention of Malpractices and Unfair means) Act 25/97 for mattersconnected therewith or incidental thereto in respect of this Notification.
8. Caste & Community: Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in terms ofG.O.Ms No. 58, SW (J) Dept., dt: 12/5/97 should be submitted at appropriate time. As perGeneral Rules for State and Subordinate Service Rules,
9. Reservation and eligibility in terms of General Rule 22 & 22 (A) of A.P. State andSubordinate Service Rules are applicable.
10. Reservation to Disabled persons is subject to their eligibility to any of the above category ofposts and shall be subject to Special Rules/Adhoc Rules governing the posts
11. The Reservation to Women will apply as per General Rules and/or special rules.
12. Reservation to BC-E group will be subject to the adjudications of the litigation before theHonorable Courts and orders from the Government.
Tentative Last Date:07-07-2012
About the organization:
The Candidates should read the Commission’s Notification and other instructionsavailable in Users Guide carefully before applying for the Departmental Testsand enter the particulars properly in the Application through ON-LINE.The Candidates are required to retain copy of application form with referenceId No & Fee paid challan with them for reference.The Candidates have to submit applications only through Online mode, Handwritten/ Typed/Photostat copies/Printed Application Form will not be entertainedeither by APPSC directly or by post office nor in person. Candidates are advised tosubmit their applications through Online well in advance of the last date to last dayavoid rush.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Click above to download
the vacancy details