Accounts Officer, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, Indore Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) Indore and Madhya Pradesh Poorva Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) Jabalpur intend to recruit Accounts Officer (Distribution) and invite Online applications from the eligible candidates:
Accounts Officer (Distribution) : 38 posts (MPPKVVCL Indore-12, MPMKVVCL Jabalpur -26), Age : 21-30 years as on 31/05/2012. , Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/-
Application Fee : Application fees for unreserved / OBC candidates of MP domicile and candidates of all categories belonging to other States shall be Rs. 500/- and SC/ST/Handicapped candidates of M.P domicile Rs. 250/- per Company per candidate. 5.2. The applications can also be submitted through MP Online Kiosks and the payment can be made in cash at the Kiosk. The portal charges shall be Rs. 60/- per application for all type of category.
How to Apply : Apply Online at MP Online Application fees for unreserved / OBC candidates of MP domicile and candidates of allcategories belonging to other States shall be Rs. 500/- and SC/ST/Handicappedcandidates of M.P domicile Rs. 250/- per Company per candidate.The applications can also be submitted through MP Online Kiosks and the payment can bemade in cash at the Kiosk.
1. The Candidate should be an Indian National.
2. Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector, satisfying the eligibilitycriteria of education and age shall have to produce N.O.C. from their present employer at the timeof interview failing, which they shall not be permitted to appear for the interview.
3. All SC/ST/Handicapped candidates will be reimbursed to and fro ordinary second class rail fare.For places where rail facility is not available bus fare by the shortest route for appearing in thewritten test and personal interview,
4. Any dispute arising out of the selection process shall be dealt within the jurisdiction of respectivecompany’s Head Quarter.
5. Since the nature of job requires rigorous field activities to be undertaken for lossreduction/revenue realization works, the candidates must possess sound health. Handicappedpersons will be considered only against the posts reserved for them.
6. The minimum degree of disability in order for a handicapped person to be eligible for anyconcessions/ benefits would be 40%.
7. In case of un availability of suitable candidate in any of the two categories of handicappedpersons the same will be filled up by either of the two categories.
8. The candidates must produce original documents/certificates at the time of interview in support oftheir qualification and experience for verification.
9. The vacancies are tentative and may change at a later date according to the need of thecompanies. The companies reserve the right to fill or not to fill any of the vacancies.
10. The candidate shall be required to work anywhere in the jurisdiction of allotted company’sarea.
11. Candidates applying for more than one company have to pay separate fee for eachCompany.
12. Age relaxation for ST, SC, OBC & Handicapped of M.P. domicile, Widow / Divorcee lady / ExServiceman will be as per government rules.
Tentative Last Date :23-07-2012
About the organization:
Madhya Pradesh was originally the largest state in India until November 1, 2000 when the state of Chattisgarh was carved out. Historically it is known as Malwa. The predominant language of the region is Hindi. Due to the rule of Marathas, Marathi is spoken by a substantial number of people. It borders the states Uttar Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan and Gujurat.It comprises of 50 districts, which are grouped into ten divisions. Anuppur, Ashoknagar and Burhanpur are the three districts formed on August 15, 2003.Presently all districts share the same names as their capitals; West Nimar has been renamed Khargone and East Nimar as Khandwa.Its Industrial Policy & Action Plan 1994 aims at ensuring balanced regional development and providing employment opportunities to help improve the standard of living of the people.The state is rich in low-grade coal suitable for power generation and some of the finest hard woods in the world. The Government of M.P has formed a joint venture with National Hydro-Electric Power Consumption, a Government of India undertaking for execution of 1000 M.W. Indira Sagar Hydro Electric Project.It is the first state of the country to start producing optical fibre for purposes of telecommunications. The main rail route linking Northern India with Southern India passes through Madhya Pradesh.It’s a home of several national parks, including Bandhavgarh National Park, Satpura National Park, Kanha National Park, Madhav National Park, Pench National Park to mention a few.Bhopal, capital of Madhya Pradesh, combines scenic beauty, historicity and modern urban planning. Today it presents a multi-faceted profile with exquisitely laid out parks, gardens and broad avenues.Agriculture is the primary economy of Madhya Pradesh and nearly 80% of the population is rural,
M.P. Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Compnay Limited (MPPKVVCL)
(A wholly owned Govt. of MP Undertaking)
GPH Campus, Pologround, Indore – 452003 (MP)
Click above to download
the vacancy details