FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Accounts Officer, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, Kozhikode Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for the following posts :
Pay Scale: Rs.12,000/-P.M.
Age limit : 56 years
Eligibility Conditions: B.Com/BBA/Inter CA/ Inter ICWA with 5 year Experience in Accounting in Central/State/Private OR M.Com / MBA Finance/ PGDM (Finance) with 3 year experience in Accounting in Central/State/Private Services
How to apply : Qualified and interested candidates should appear for Walk-in-Interview to be held at 10.00 AM on 19th July , 2012 at IIMK Campus along with filled-in application, photocopies of mark lists & certificates including community certificate for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer) and original certificates. Retired personnel are encouraged to apply.Click here to download
1. Research forms an integral component of the faculty’s work at IIM Kozhikode. Faculty members undertake research on a wide range of topics such as Global Competitiveness, WTO Research Centre, Kerala State Development Report, Development of Digital Library,
2. These projects are funded either through IIMK’s ‘Small Grant Research Project’ scheme, by external sources such as the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India,
3. IIM Kozhikode faculty and staff regularly publish their work in reputed refereed national and international journals. During the academic year 2006-2007, eighteen journal articles, five book chapters, five edited books, one book, fifteen working papers and three case studies were published.
4. The Research & Publication Cell of IIM Kozhikode, besides providing administrative assistance that facilitates research related activity in the Institute, also documents the status of research projects and maintains an updated list of faculty and staff publications and presentations. The Cell publishes all the research activities of IIM Kozhikode through its annual Research News Letter.
5. The Institute faculty base comprises of guest, adjunct, visiting and regular faculty. Experienced guest faculty are usually drawn from industry to provide critical insights on a particular topic/issue in a course or a programme. The core strength of the faculty is formed
Tentative Last Date:19-07-2012
About the organization:
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK) is on a high growth trajectory today, offering widest range of academic programmes in the field of management education.Starting in 1997 with a batch of 42 students in its Postgraduate Programme (PGP) , it increased PGP intake to 120 in 2003, to 180 in 2005, to 261 in 2008 and to 319 in 2010, thus making it the fastest growing management school in the country to reach that landmark. This was done keeping the quality of the programme high, as the Institute continued to maintain its sound placement record, ranking among the top few institutes in the country.IIMK pioneered Interactive Distance Learning (IDL) for working executives in India . Starting with 300 class contact hrs. in 2001-02, the year-long Executive Management Education Programme is today the richest one available in the country having 450 class contact hours.
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
IIMK Campus P. O., Kozhikode, Kerala, India, PIN – 673 570
Click above to download
the vacancy details