Junior Officers, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at CANBANK FACTORS LTD., Bangalore Mar 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Engaged in Non Banking financial activity requires Junior Officers for its branch/ Office at Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Hosur, Coimbatore, Pune, Ahmedabad, Ludhiana, Indore and Chandigarh :
Qualification : Graduate with Ist or High IInd class (Min 55%). Commerce Graduates preferred.
Age : Min. 21 and Max 30 yrs as on 31/03/2012.
Selected candidates will be absorbed as Probationary Junior Officers in Scale II with gross emoluments of approx. Rs.2.50 Lac PA (CTC) including CPF, LTC, Medical reimbursement, Conveyance allowance, etc. admission as per company rules.
How to Apply : Applications in the prescribed format should be sent to Canbank Factors Ltd., Registered Office, No. 67/1, Kanakapura Main Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore – 560004 super-scribing the envelope with ‘Application for Junior Officer’s Post’bank jobs
1. The Canbank Factors Ltd would have the factoring facility application form containing information about the fees / charges payable for processing, the amount of such fees refundable in case of non-acceptance of the application, pre-payment options, etc.,
2. The Canbank Factors Ltd would dispose off the factoring facility application upto Rs Rs 30 lacs containing full information / details / documents within 7 days; proposals above Rs 30 lacs and upto Rs 500 lacs within 15 days and proposals
3. The Canbank Factors Ltd would ensure that there is proper assessment of factoring facility applications submitted by the applicant/s / client/s. The Canbank Factors Ltd
4. The Canbank Factors Ltd would convey to the applicant/s / client/s concerned, the factoring limits sanctioned to them along with the terms and conditions thereof and obtain their specific acknowledgement for acceptance of the same for its records.
5. While conveying the terms and condition and other caveats governing the Factoring facilities stipulated by the sanctioning authority of the Canbank Factors Ltd in writing to the applicant / client, the authority of the Canbank Factors Ltd as per whose orders
6. In the case of applicant/s / client/s seeking factoring facilities, the Canbank Factors Ltd would convey in writing within the time earlier indicated in the acknowledgement given for receipt of the related factoring facilities applications, the reasons
7. The Canbank Factors Ltd would ensure timely disbursement of prepayment sanctioned in conformity with the terms and conditions of sanction. The Board of Directors will decide the MROD (Minimum Rate of Discount) and Factoring Charges from time to time depending on the market conditions/cost of funds. The Canbank Factors Ltd
8. Before taking a decision to recall under the agreement or seeking additional securities, the Canbank Factors Ltd would give reasonable notice to the clients concerned which would be in consonance with the factoring agreement. The Canbank Factors Ltd
9. The Canbank Factors Ltd in the normal course would endeavour not to interfere in the affairs of its clients which are not either directly or indirectly related in its extending the factoring facilities unless new information not earlier disclosed by the clients concerned has come to the notice of the Canbank Factors Ltd.
10. In the case of receipt of request for transfer of client’s accounts either from such clients or from the banks / FIs / NBFCs which propose to take over the accounts, the consent or otherwise of the Canbank Factors Ltd,
Tentative Last Date: 31-03-2012
About the organization:
Our mission is to enhance your cash flow and assist your business thrive and grow. Our business is to convert your accounts receivable into instant cash as soon as you bill your customers. Our commitment is to continue to remain in the forefront by constantly upgrading our products and bettering our services to meet the demands of our clients. A subsidiary of CANARA BANK, a leading Public Sector Bank, reputed for its diversified and professional services. Incorporated in the year 1991, with Small Industries Development Bank of India(SIDBI) and Andhra Bank as co-promoters. As a Non-Banking Financial Company, the Company is governed by the Regulatory Norms of Reserve Bank of India. As one of the leading factoring industry in INDIA , with a Factored Turnover of Rs.3998.38 crores (as on 31st March 2011). The Chairman & Managing Director and the Executive Director of CANARA BANK are the CHAIRMAN and the VICE CHAIRMAN respectively of the Company.Managed by the Managing Director, a executive in top management cadre deputed from CANARA BANK, under the guidance and control of Board of Directors, consisting of eminent personalities from Financial Sector. The day-to-day affairs of the company are managed professionally, by a team of qualified and committed executives and officials, deputed from Canara Bank. Our company continues to enjoy the highest rating of “P1+” by CRISIL for its Short Term Debt Programme. The assigned ratings reflect Canbank Factors Limited’s (CBF) strong market position in the domestic factoring business and its comfortable earnings profile. While the inherent vulnerability of its asset portfolio (on account of the dominant exposure to small and medium enterprises) moderates CBF’s credit profile,
CANBANK FACTORS LTD.
(A subsidiary of Canara Bank)
Registered Office, No. 67/1,
Kanakapura Main Road,
Basavanagudi, Bangalore – 560004
Click above to download
the vacancy details