Deputy Engineer, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation , Mumbai Mar 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited to fill up the posts of Deputy Engineer in Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation (a Government of Maharashtra undertaking) purely on Contract Basis fulfilling the following eligibility criteria for the post:
Deputy Engineer (Civil) – (Eleven Posts)
Qualification : Should posses Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University with at least 55% marks for Open category (50% for Schedule Tribe category),
Experience : Minimum five years of working experience (Post Qualification) in a reputed organization which includes Bridges, Road Construction and Tender/Contract Process preferably in a Govt. Organization,
Consolidated Salary : Rs.37,000/- per month (inclusive of all),himachal government jobs
Age Limit : 30 Years,
Contract Period : Three years.
How to apply : Interested candidates may send their application along with the updated resume through email within 10 days from the date of publish of this advertisement to email@example.com and hard copy of all testimonials along with the resume to Chief administrative Officer on the above mentioned address. Short listed candidates will be informed about the interview separately.
1. Posting of selected candidates will be in Mumbai. However they are liable to be transferred anywhere in Maharashtra. Candidate should be able to read, write and understand Marathi.
2. Should posses adequate knowledge of Computer applications. Completed age will be as on 1st March 2012. MSRDC reserves the right to relax the norms or criteria for selecting deserving candidates in the interest of MSRDC.
3. MSRDC also reserves the right to shortlist the application for calling the candidates for test/interview. No enquiries/correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Decision of appointing authority shall be final and binding for all purposes.
4. Should posses Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University with at least 55% marks for Open category (50% for Schedule Tribe category), (B) Experience – Minimum five years of working experience (Post Qualification) in a reputed organization which includes Bridges,
5. To improve and develop integrated transport infrastructure such as roads, expressways, bridges, flyovers, MRTS, ports, rail projects, airports etc. To raise resources for the identified projects. To follow transparent and competitive bidding procedures to ensure quality works at the most economic cost. To encourage private sector participation in transport infrastructure.
6.MSRDC strives hard to deliver exceptional, strategic and integrated infrastructure services to the State of Maharashtra. MSRDC encourages the use of state of the art construction technology to reduce construction period. Decentralized decision-making, constructive
7. MSRDC has just completed 15 years of its incorporation and with enhanced expertise, capabilities, knowhow and better financials now ready to take a big leap on the transport infrastructure horizon. Started in 1996 with a vision to create dedicated organisation in road infrastructure
8. Having successfully completed first Expressway in Mumbai Pune Express Way (MPEW) which redefined the values of traffic and commuters needs put MSRDC on India’s map of transport infra company.
9. Both the projects are not only achievements of MSRDC but put to gather adds a feather in the cap of India Infrastructure. Record time construction of 55 flyover project in the city of Greater Mumbai,
10. Integrated Road Development Projects are again innovative city road development programme entrusted by GOM to MSRDC by which MSRDC undertook city road improvements of Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Latur, Nanded, Baramati, Sholapur, Nandurbar and many more.
11. Passenger water Transport Project on East and West Coast, Maharashtra Boarder Check Post Project, Worli HajiAli sea link are few of the ongoing projects which will add another achievements when completed. Bandra Varsova Sea Link,
12. Sensing the needs of expanding horizons MSRDC has started working on few international transport projects and aiming to create a SPV or subsidiary namely MSRDC India International which will work in US, Europe and Middle East when functional.
Tentative Last Date: 23-03-2012
About the organization:
MSRDC is a corporation established and fully owned by the Government of Maharashtra through a resolution on 9th July, 1996 and has been incorporated as a limited company under the Companies Act 1956 on 2nd August 1996. MSRDC mainly deals with the properties and assets comprising movables and immovables including land, road projects, flyover projects, toll collection rights and works under construction which vested with the State Government and were under the control of the Public Works Department. These have been subsequently transferred to MSRDC. To promote and operate – road projects To plan, investigate, design, construct and manage identified road projects and their area development To enter into a contract in respects of the works and any other matters transferred to the Corporation along with assets and liabilities To invite tenders, bids, offers and enter into contracts for the purposes of all the activities of the corporation. To promote participation of any person or body or association of individuals, whether incorporated or not, in planning, investigation, designing, construction and management of transport projects and area development. To undertake schemes or works, either jointly with other corporate bodies or institutions, or with Government or local authorities, or on agency basis in furtherance of the purposes for which the Corporation is established and all matters connected therewith. To undertake any other project and other activities entrusted by the State Government in furtherance of the objectives for which the Corporation is established.
Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation
(a Government of Maharashtra Undertaking)
Nepean Sea Road, Near Priyadarshini Park, Mumbai – 400 036.
Click above to download
the vacancy details