Assistant Registrar (Store& Purchase),Medical Officer (One Male & One female),Junior Engineer (Elect),Junior Hindi Translator & Sr. Library Information Assistant, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Indian Institute of Technology , Mandi Mar 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications on the prescribed Application Form are invited from Indian Nationals for the following Non-Teaching positions at IIT Mandi :
1. Assistant Registrar (Store& Purchase) : 01 post
2. Medical Officer (One Male & One female) : 02 posts
3. Junior Engineer (Elect) : 01 post
4. Staff Nurse : 01 postsarkari naukri
5. Pharmacist : 01 post
6. Junior Hindi Translator : 01 post
7. Sr. Library Information Assistant : 01 post
8. Physical Training Instructor : 01 post
9. Junior Superintendent : 01 post
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send to Registrar, IIT Mandi, Old PWD Rest House, Near Bus Stand Mandi, Mandi-175001 (HP). The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of ____________).
1. The essential and desirable qualifications proposed for the posts below are to be advertised as under.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with at least one year’s field experience in a Government Department, Private Agencies of repute and Public Sector Undertakings or a three years
3. Post graduate degree in Hindi preceded by a Bachelor’s degree with English as a subject OR Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi as one compulsory subject and post graduation
4. Bachelor’s degree (B. Library) or equivalent diploma in Library Science from a recognized University /Institute or equivalent, obtained after graduation from a recognised university.
5. For availing the benefit of OBC category, the relevant candidates may enclose the OBC Non Creamy layer certificate issued within one year of the last date prescribed
6. Institute reserves the right to fill up the posts, not to fill up the posts or cancel the advertisement in whole or partly without assigning any reason.
7. Fluency in English is required for the posts listed. The candidates fulfilling the laid down eligibility criteria may submit their application on the prescribed Application Form alongwith testimonials
8. The Institute reserves the right to (a) conduct or not conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever the circumstances so warrant or may constitute a Screening
9. Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post should send separate application for each post along with prescribed fee and attested copies of certificates and testimonials as required.
10. The prescribed application form can also be downloaded from the website of IIT Mandi
11. The Institute started with 3 BTech programmes in Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering in July 2009. The intake is 40 students each.
12. Mandi is a small town in Himachal Pradesh. It is at the center of Himachal pradesh. Most of the people come to Mandi through Delhi or Chandigarh. There are two options for reaching Mandi.
13. From Chandigarh also, one can get buses to Mandi and Manali. The frequency from Chandigarh may be good because buses from Delhi pass through Chandigarh and some buses start from Chandigarh itself.
14. Students are admitted to undergraduate courses through an All-India competition known as Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted by all the seven
15. Academic activities teaching, learning and research are carried out in 3 orthogonal but complementary structures. These are Faculty Schools, Student Degree Programmes and Research Groups.
16. Currently, 4-year B.Tech. programmes are offered in three branches, viz., Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering with 40 students in each branch.
17. Electrical Engineering at IIT Mandi includes communications, electronics, VLSI, electric power systems, and electrical machinery. Besides core courses covering all these areas, students will be able to specialize via elective courses.
Tentative Last Date:20-04-2012
About the organization:
Nestled in the Sivalik Range of the Himalayas, away from the bustle of the metropolis, a new abode of learning has germinated. A few hours before the Himalayan resort Kullu in Himachal Pradesh, once considered “the end of the habitable world”, the youngest IIT is coming up. The location is the forested hills of Kamand on the banks of the Uhl, a tributary of River Beas. The historic town Mandi is 12 km away. The campus in Kamand will offer a world-class academic environment with a high quality of life in a setting of natural splendour. The amenities will include modern classrooms, labs and libraries, sports and extra-curricular facilities, on-campus housing for all faculty and students, guest houses for visitors, a shopping centre, and a school.The laying of the foundation stone at Kamand, the site for the permanent campus of IIT Mandi, took place on 24th February 2009. The IIT Mandi Cell was set up at the IIT Roorkee on 18th March 2009, to steer the activities of the IIT Mandi . A Preliminary Project Report ( PPR ) outlining a road map of 10 years for development of academic program, campus development and related issues was finalized initially on 25.4.2009.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mandi (HP)
Admin Block, Near Bus Stand, Mandi – 175001, Himachal Pradesh
Click above to download
the vacancy details