Agriculture Officer, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries, Delhi Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for the following posts :
Agriculture Officer: 04
Pay Scale: (PB-2) Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
Age limit : 56 Years
Essential : Degree in Agriculture 2) 3 Years Experience of extension, propagation and development of folder crops
Desirable : Masters Degree in Agronomy/Agriculture
1. Chicks will be vaccinated against Marek’s Disease Only and the party should arrange to vaccinate the chicks with FI/Lasota strain vaccine against Ranikhet disease, with in five days.
2.Ducklings are not vaccinated against any disease. Please arrange to vaccinate the ducklings with Duck Plague vaccine at the age of 8 weeks.
3. Packing charges, transportation charges other charges, Railway Freight/air freight etc., will be extra and will be charged as per actual.Transportation Charges
4. Full amount calculated on the above basis is to be paid in advance by means of a MO/Demand Draft in favour of “DIRECTOR, C.P.D.O (SR) HESSARGHATTA, BANGALORE” payable at SBI, Sadashivnagar, Bangalore and send to this office. Cheques will not be accepted. No part payment of advance will be accepted. This is applicable to Govt. parties also.
5. After the receipt of full amount in advance, the exact date of supply will be informed to the party well in advance as per the order of booking, in due course of time.
6. The prices are subject to revision and the rates and other charges applicable at the time of supply will be charged.
7. Detailed account will be furnished after the consignment (chicks/ducklings/turkeys) is supplied and the balance amount if any will be refunded to the party.
8. Cancellation of Orders/alteration in the numbers already booked by the party should be intimated atleast 30 days before the supply. Incase of shorter notice the advanced paid is liable to forfeiture.
9. If the Order is cancelled with an intimation of 30 days in advance an amount of Rs. 50/- will be recovered from the advance of each party as handing of order charges.
10. The consignment is dispatched at the risk of the consignee and no claim will be entertained for the losses or pilferage during transit and responsibility of this Office ceases once the consignment is handed over to the railway/airport authorities.
Tentative Last Date:25-06-2012
About the organization:
The Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying (AH&D) – now renamed as Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying & Fisheries (DADF) is one of the Departments in the Ministry of Agriculture and came into existence w.e.f. 1stFebruary, 1991, by converting two divisions of the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation namely Animal Husbandry and Dairy Development into a separate Department. The Fisheries Division of the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation and a part of the Ministry of Food Processing Industries were later transferred to this Department w.e.f. 10th October, 1997.The Department is responsible for matters relating to livestock production,preservation,
Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries
Click above to download
the vacancy details