Assistant Librarian,Cashier,Typist, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Jharkhand High Court., KANCHEEPURAM Oct 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up the existing vacancies, the vacancies as may occur in future, on temporary basis of the following posts :
Assistants in the Pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4600/-
Assistant Librarian in the Pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
Cashier in the Pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
Typist in the Pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2400/-psu jobs
Legal Assistant in the Pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay Rs. 4600/-
How to Apply : Candidates should submit separate application for each post in the prescribed format given below, addressed to the Registrar General, Jharkhand High Court, Ranchi by Registered post/ Speed post only.
1. The application is to be filled up in English only.
2. The appointment will be made strictly from the panel of successful candidates prepared on the basis of merit.
3. The merit list of the candidates for the purpose of appointment shall be prepared on the basis of a written test to be followed by a test for working on computers and knowledge of typing on computers and Viva-Voce test.
4. A written test to be followed by Viva-Voce test.A written test followed by a skill test(Typing speed test @ 40words per minute in English ). The written test will be qualifying in nature and final merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance in the skill test. (The candidates will have to bring their own typewriter for Typing test for the post of Typist)
5. The merit list of the candidates for the purpose of appointment shall be prepared on the basis of a written test to be followed by Viva-Voce test. Only the candidates getting the qualifying marks in the written test shall be called for Viva-Voce test.
6. The decision of the Selection Committee/High Court for recruitment of all the post shall be final and binding on all concerned and no communication shall be entertained. The information regarding schedule of the Examination and venue will be announced later on.
7. The Admit Cards indicating the date of Examination and venue shall be forwarded to the candidates individually by post. If, however, any candidate does not receive the Admit Card, he/ she may contact the Registrar General of High Court at least two days before the scheduled date of examination.
8. The name and address of the candidates must be mentioned on the overleaf of Demand Draft.Incomplete application not conforming to the aforesaid prescribed requirements shall be rejected and no further communication will be entertained in this regard.
9. Canvassing in any form shall result in rejection of the candidature.
10. On the envelope containing the application form the words “Application for the post of________________ Post Code _____must be inscribed.
Tentative Last Date: 09-11-2012
About the organization:
A circuit bench of the Patna High Court was established at Ranchi with effect from 6th March, 1972 under clause 36 of the Letter Patent of that High Court. The bench was established to meet the needs of the Adivasi Population of the Chota Nagpur area in erstwhile State of Bihar.The Circuit bench was made Permanent Bench of Patna High Court, by Act no. 57 of 1976, by High Court at Patna(Establishment of Permanent Bench AT Ranchi) Act 1976 with effect from 8th April 1976.The Jharkhand High Court came into existence after reorganization of state of Bihar in existing state of Bihar and Jharkhand on 15th November 2000.Jharkhand is a state in eastern India. It was carved out of the southern part of Bihar on 15 November 2000. Jharkhand shares its border with the states of Bihar to the north, Uttar Pradesh and Chhattisgarh to the west, Orissa to the south, and West Bengal to the east. It has an area of 28,833 sq mi (74,677 km²). The industrial city of Ranchi is its capital while Jamshedpur is the largest city of the state. Some of the other major cities and industrial centres are Dhanbad, Bokaro and Hazaribagh.Ranchi About this sound pronunciation (help·info) is the capital of the Indian state of Jharkhand. Jharkhand accounts for 40% of the mineral resources of India. Ranchi accounts for 50% mineral production of the state, nearing about 18% of nation’s mineral production. For this reason Ranchi is also called the Manchester of the East. Ranchi was the centre of the Jharkhand movement for a separate state for the tribal regions of South Bihar, northern Orissa, Western West Bengal and the present eastern Chhattisgarh. Jharkhand State was formed on 15 November 2000 by carving the Bihar divisions of Chota Nagpur and Santhal Parganas.The name Ranchi comes from the name of a local bird. Up to 1927, the place was known as Rachi.The Ministry is primarily concerned with administration of the Companies Act, 1956, other allied Acts and rules & regulations framed there-under mainly for regulating the functioning of the corporate sector in accordance with law.
Jharkhand High Court.
Doranda, Ranchi, Jharkhand
Click above to download
the vacancy details