Permanent Commissioned Officer, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at The Indian Navy, Delhi May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Become a Permanent Commissioned Officer in 10+2 (Technical) Cadet (B.Tech.) Entry Scheme Course Commencing – December 2012
Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates to join the prestigious Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala.
Age : Between 17 to 19 years (candidates to be born between 02 July 1993 to 01 January 1996 both dates inclusive)
* Educational Qualifications : Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent from University/Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English either in class X or class XII.
* Physical Standards : Hight and Wieght : Minimum height Male – 157 cms, with correlated weight. Eye Sight – The minimum acceptable standard for distant vision 6/12, 6/12 correctable to 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
* Starting Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400 plus MSP Rs.6000/-
How to Apply: Apply Online at Nausena Bharti website by clicking at Officer Entry button under the option Apply Online . Take two copies of the submitted application form and send it to : Post Bag No. 4, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110021
1. As compared to other profession in the civilian world, the Indian Navy has a great deal to offer to young men and women. It gives an individual the opportunity to display leadership skills and bestows one with a tremendous amount of responsibility at a very young age.
2. In addition, throughout his/her career one can actively participate in the sports and adventure activities of their choice, an option not commonly offered in other office jobs.delhi sarkari naukri
3. An officer at a very young age assumes the responsibility of commanding his men and use of latest equipment on the ships/submarines/aircraft. Working in the latest technology environment,
4. This not only helps in professional expertise of an individual but provides opportunities to exhibit our talent with pride all across the world. Men in white command dignity and respect and are always in high spirits as the service offers personal, financial, emotional security and status in the society.
5. For those who seek fulfilment in life, there is no career like the Navy. It offers an attractive pay package, perks, life time pension, medical benefits for self and family. A career in the Navy will provide ample opportunities to be able to prove your leadership skills.
6. For many people, the greatest attraction of a career in the Indian Navy is the variety of opportunities to make you career challenging. You can face the challenges and develop methods to exploit the full potential in you.
Tentative Last Date:18-06-2012
About the organization:
The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive three dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under surface of the oceans efficiently safeguarding our national interests.The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from Integrated Headquarters of MOD(Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM).The Western and the Eastern Naval Command are operational commands and exercise control over operations in the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal respectively. The Southern Command is designed as the Training Command.The cutting edge of the Indian Navy is its two fleets, namely the Western Fleet based at Mumbai and the Eastern Fleet based at Visakhapatnam. Besides the fleets, there is a flotilla based at Mumbai, Visakhapatnam and Port Blair (A & N Islands) that provides Local Naval Defence in the respective region. Naval ships are also based at other ports along the east and the west coast of India and the island territories thus ensuring continued naval presence in the areas of national interest.
THE INDIAN NAVY
Click above to download
the vacancy details