Inspectors of Income Tax , Inspector (Central Excise) ,Inspector (Preventive Officer) , Inspector (Examiner),Sub-Inspectors in CBI,Divisional Accountants ,Assistant Enforcement Officers,Tax Assistants, Jobs & Vacancy in Health Care at Staff Selection Commission, Delhi Mar 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Staff Selection Commission will hold on 01/07/2012 and 08/07/2012, an open competitive examination for recruitment to the following posts in various Ministries/Departments by selecting/ screening the candidates for the Main Examination. The Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Examination-2012 is likely to be held on 15/09/2012 and 16/09/2012 :
1. Inspectors of Income Tax / Inspector (Central Excise) / Inspector (Preventive Officer) / Inspector (Examiner) in Custom Houses (Group B Non-Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
2. Assistants (CSS) in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4600/- for Central Govt. Ministries/ Departments
3. Assistants in other Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ CVC etc. other than CSS cadre in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
4. Inspector of Posts (Group B Non-Gazetted) in pay scales of Rs. Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
5. Sub-Inspectors in CBI in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-bank jobs
6. Assistant Enforcement Officers in Directorate of Enforcement in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
7. Divisional Accountants in CAG Offices in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
8. Statistical Investigators Gr.II in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
9. Auditors/ Junior Accountants / Accountants/ in various CAG Offices in the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2800
10. Compilers in the office of RGI the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2400
11. UDCs (Upper Division Clerk) in various Central Government Offices/ Departments in the pay scale Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2400
12. Tax Assistants in various CBDT/ CBEC in the pay scale Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2400
13. Compiler in Registrar General of India in the pay scale Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2400
Age Limit: (i) 18-27 years as on for Inspector of Income Tax/ Inspector (Central Excise)/ Inspector (Preventive Officer)/ Inspector (Examiner)/ Inspector of Posts / Ass.. Enforcement Officer and Divisional Accountants / Auditors /UDCs/ Tax Assistants (ii) 20 to 27 years as on for posts of Assistants and Sub-inspectors in CBI. (iii) 26 years for Statistical Investigators Gr.II. Usual age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PH/ExS etc. as per Govt. orders.)
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from any recognised University. (ii) Statistics/ Mathematics / Economics / Commerce subjects in Graduation for the post of Statistical Investigator Gr.II
Fee: Rs. 100/-. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women and Ex-Serviceman. Fee will be paid only in the form of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” These stamps are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country. For the candidates who are applying online, should pay in the branches of SBI through payment challans which can be printed online.
How to Apply : Either apply Offline through prescribed application format(SSC online website works with Internet Explorer Browser only
1 Commission will be holding Combined Graduate Level Examination,2012 for recruitment to different posts for which Graduation from a recognized University
2 In view of the huge number of applicants, scrutiny of the eligibility category etc. will not be undertaken at the time of Tier-I and Tier-II examination .
3 CANDIDATES IN THEIR OWN INTEREST ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS NOTICE, WHICH IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON T
4. Candidates with visual disability of 40% and more will only be considered as VISUALLY HANDICAPPED and entitled to reservation for VH candidates, wherever such reservation is available.
5. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application
6. Only one application, either a paper application or online application is to be submitted by the candidates to the concerned Regional
7. Vacancies for Ex-S are reserved only for Group “C” posts and not for Group “B” Posts as per extant Government Order/Instructions. Though Physical Standards
8. For any serviceman of the three Armed Forces of the Union to be treated as Ex-Serviceman for the purpose of securing the benefits of reservation, he must have already acquired,
9. A Matriculate Ex-Serviceman (includes an Ex-Serviceman, who has obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of education or corresponding certificate
10. Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved/or seek age-relaxation must submit requisite certificate from the competent authority,
11. The Visually Handicapped candidates will be allowed Extra Time in the examination, the details of which are given in Para -9 under the Heading Scheme
12. As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44 dated 01.03.1995 published in Gazette of India edition dated 08.04.1995, the Degree obtained through
13. All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for appearing at the Interview/Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test will be required to produce the relevant Certificate in Original such
14. For Paper or Off-Line Applications, candidates should pay the fee by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps(CRFS)”only. .CRFS stamps are available at all Departmental
15. The candidates submitting their applications On-Line should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India Challan or on-line account with SBI.
16. General Intelligence & Reasoning : It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences,
17. Part C (Quantitative Aptitude) of Test booklet for Tier-I and Paper-I (Quantitative Abilities) of Tier-II will contain separate set of Questions for VH candidates only,
18. OMR Type of Answer Sheets will be supplied by the Commission to candidates for recording their answers to Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
19. Candidates are requested to affix their Left Thumb Impression and Signature in the OMR answer sheet, Admission Certificate and Attendance lists.
20. tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons , Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone,
21. After the Examination and the Interview /Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test, wherever applicable, the Commission will draw up the All India Merit List for each category
22.Candidates are therefore advised to exercise preference in Application Form carefully and detailed options after Tier I examination. The option /preference once exercised by the Candidates will be treated
23. If any candidate is found to possess mobile phone or any other means of wireless communication, in working or switched off mode,
24. Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless Government is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects of appointment to the service/post.
25. All candidates who apply in response to this advertisement by the CLOSING DATE are assigned Roll numbers. These will be communicated to them at least two weeks before Tier-I examination.
Tentative Last Date:27-04-2012
About the organization:
The Estimates Committee of the Parliament, in its 47th Report (1967-68), recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission for conducting examinations for recruitment to lower categories of posts. Pursuant to this, and as an interim measure, an Examination Wing was initially added to the Secretariat Training School, subsequently renamed as the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM). The Administrative Reforms Commission (ARC), in its Report on Personnel Administration, drew attention to the fact that bulk of the staff of the Government at the Centre and in the States belonged to Class III and Class IV categories. Referring in particular to the identical nature of qualifications stipulated for entry into such posts in various offices, the Commission advocated pooling of the requirements of non-technical posts by different Departments and selection of personnel either by joint recruitment or through a recruitment board. It was in pursuance of this recommendation that the Government of India decided to constitute a Subordinate Services Commission under an Executive Resolution. The Government of India, in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms vide
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Click above to download
the vacancy details