Graduate Engineer Trainees (Electrical) ,Graduate Engineer Trainees (Mechanical),Graduate Engineer Trainees (C&I),Management Trainee (Tech.) Electrical,Management Trainee (Tech.) Mechanical, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Damodar Valley Corporation Limited, Delhi Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
DVC is looking for bright result–oriented engineering professionals to join its journey of growth. Online applications are invited from the GATE-2012 Qualified Candidates to fill up the posts of Graduate Engineers Trainees (GETs)/ Management Trainees (Technical) in the following engineering disciplines in DVC as well as Joint Venture Company (JVC) of DVC :
Graduate Engineer Trainees (Electrical) : 76 posts (UR-38,OBC- 22, SC-13,ST-3)
Graduate Engineer Trainees (Mechanical) : 116 posts (UR-55,OBC-50 ,SC- 07,ST-4)
Graduate Engineer Trainees (C&I) : 18 posts (UR-06,OBC-08,SC-01,ST-3)
Graduate Engineer Trainees (IT) : 06 posts (UR-04, OBC-02)latest andhra govt jobs
Graduate Engineer Trainees (Commn.) : 01 post
Management Trainee (Tech.) Electrical : 09 posts (UR-6, OBC-2,SC-1)
Management Trainee (Tech.) Mechanical : 20 posts (UR-11, OBC-5,SC-3, ST-1)
Management Trainee (Tech.) : 01 post
Age : 29 posts
Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs.5650/- for GET and Rs.20600-3%-46500/- (IDA)-
E-1 for Management Trainees
How to apply: Candidates should apply through DVC’s Online One scanned photograph to be uploaded while applying. Besides, Candidate shouldarrange to have 4 (four) identical colored passport photographs duly self attested not olderthan 3 months of date of application to be stapled with the print out of the Application somade.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibilitycriteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement
3. The advertisement is for recruitment both in DVC and in its Joint VentureCompany (JVC). Therefore candidates are required to indicate their choicein the application in terms of YES or NO. If opted for YES, candidates wouldbe considered for both Organizations according to their merit vis-à-vischoice made. However, decision of DVC with regard to allocation ofOrganization would be final and binding on the candidate.
4. External candidates with Degree not having approval by the AICTE are noteligible to apply for the posts. Candidates in this connection are advised to bringproof of AICTE approval
5. Candidate should arrange to have 4 (four) identical duly signed by self colouredpassport photographs (not older than 3 months from date of application).Different styled photograph(s) may lead to rejection of the candidature.
6. Candidates are required to sign in the prescribed place provided in the Form inrunning hand and not in Block Capital or disjointed letter. During physicalverification, all signatures should be identical. Different styled Signature atvarious occasions during Recruitment activities may lead to the rejectionof the candidature.
7. Candidates employed with Government Departments/Public SectorUndertakings/Autonomous Bodies will be required to produce “No ObjectionCertificate” from their present employer at the time of interview positively.
8. The candidates will appear for the GD, PT & PI at the allotted centers at theirown expenses and risk and DVC will not be responsible for any injury/lossesetc. of any nature.
9. It is advisable to furnish the permanent address as temporary addresses canlead to inconvenience while delivering the call letter/appointment letter, ifselected. If there is any change in address or the candidate does not reside atthe permanent address, the candidate should in his/her own interest arrange withthe post office concerned for redirection of the communication from old(permanent) to new (correspondence) address.
10. The candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PH/Ex-Servicemen category has to submit attested copy of caste /PH certificate in theprescribed format issued by the competent authority specified by GOIRules/Orders.
Tentative Last Date:28-07-2012
About the organization:
Entrusted with the responsibilities of providing the vital input power for industrial growth in the resource rich Damodar Valley region, DVC has been practically operating as a pioneer, using latest available technologies to supply bulk power at reasonable rates to the major industries.DVC has maintained its lead role in the eastern region by adopting itself to the challenges of time and technology during the course of last 59 years. DVC has been generating and transmitting power since 1953 and has succeeded not only in meeting the needs of consumers but has also helped to increase the demand of power which itself is an index of development.MAITHON POWER LIMITED a joint venture company by DVC and Tata Power has been formed to implement 1000 MW Maithon Right Bank Thermal Power Project for meeting the energy needs of power deficient regions on export basis.BOKARO POWER SUPPLY CO LTD (BPSCL) a joint venture company of DVC and SAIL has been established to operate and maintain the captive power and steam generation plant, hived off by SAIL and its Bokaro Steel Plant and supply power and steam exclusively to Bokaro Steel Ltd.
Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) Limited
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Click above to download
the vacancy details