FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Cooperative Inspector & Cooperative Auditor, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Co Operation Department Sikkim , Tadong Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications from interested and eligible local candidates are invited for filling up of the following posts in the co-operation Department, Government of Sikkim on ad-hoc basis on a consolidated pay of Rs. 10.000/-p.m till the posts are filled up by regular appointment.
Name of post : Cooperative Inspector : 10
Name of post : Cooperative Auditor : 08
Educational Qualification :
Degree from recognized University with Economics as one of the subject or B.Com or Degree in Business management or Co-operation.
Other Qualification :
i) Must be able to converse in one of the language viz Nepali,Sikkimese Bhutia, Lepcha or Limboo.
ii) Must Have the knowledge of culture and traditions of Sikkim.
iii)Should have valid Local Employment Card
Age Limit : Minimum 18 yrs /maximum 30 yrs as on 18.07.2012.Upper age limit is relax able as under
i)5 yrs relaxation is case of SC/ST candidates.
ii)4 yrs for MBC
iii) 3 yrs for OBC.
Mode of Selection :
The selection will be made through open Competitive Examination. Subjects for the Written examination are as under.
I) General English 50 Marks
ii)General Knowledge 50 Marks
i) Economics OR
ii) Commerce OR 50 Marks
iii) Cooperation OR
iv) Business Management
Duration of the written examination will be 3 hours In total.
The candidates who qualify the written examination as per the norms prescribed by the committee will be called for viva-voce.
i) Mark sheets /Certificates of Degree of a recognized University along with class X Pass certificate mark sheet containing date of birth of the applicant.
ii) Valid local Employment Card in case of unemployed candidate.
iii) Domicile/Identification Certificate as the case may be.
iv) SC/ST/OBC/MBC/ Certificate as the case may be.
v) No objection certificate from the concerned secretary Head of Department in case of in service candidate.
vi) Experience Certificate if any
How to Apply :Application form downloaded from the website The application complete in all respects should reach the office of theJoint Secretary, Cooperation Department,Sahakari Bhawan,Tadong
1.The nature of job warrants field visits to remote rural areas.Selection of the candidates will be through written examination and interview/viva-voice. Preference will be given to the candidates having work experience in IT field.
2. Each candidate can apply only for one post.Eligible Candidates applying for the above posts should mention the name of the post applied for, on the top of the application.
3. The above application along with attested Xerox copies of the following documents should reach to the Office of Director (Panchayat), Rural Management & Development Department, GangtokIt is also informed that the said establishment is presently under a plan scheme.
4. Persons interested to apply for the post may submit their application in the office of the Director. Regional Forensic Science Laboratory, Sikkim, CID, PHQ, Gangtok in any working d
5. Last date of submission of application with complete details is 26.5.2012. No application will be entertained received after the last date.One person can apply for one post only.
6. Age limit 18-30 years as on 30th May 2012. In case of OBC 3 years age relaxations, 5 years age relaxation in case of in-service regular Government servant. The upper age limit is relaxed up to 50 years in the case of Group “C” and “D” persons working under State Government
Tentative Last Date:18-07-2012
About the organization:
Sikkim is sheer magic. This is not just the most beautiful place in the world but cleanest and safest too. If once the charms of the State were limited to mists, mountains and colourful butterflies, they are now complimented by tangible development and progress. With its unique culture and natural landscape, Sikkim is a picture of perfection and pristine purity. Nestled in the Himalayas and endowed with exceptional natural resources, Sikkim is a hotspot of biodiversity and development. Though small in size, yet Sikkim has been identified world over as an important repository of germplasms of unknown dimensions. Perhaps, there is no part of the world, which offers a spectacular scene with every turn of the road as Sikkim. Though land-locked, Sikkim is one of the most beautiful and strategically important state of the Indian Union.Bounded by foreign nations on three sides, it shares its boundary with the sister state of West Bengal. Surrounded on three sides by precipitous mountain walls, Sikkim appears as a small rectangular Gem.
Co Operation Department Sikkim
Click above to download
the vacancy details