Scientist SC (Agro-ecosystem and Crop Modelling Division),IT Data Security,Clerk, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Punjab Remote Sensing Centre , Ludhiana Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the following tenure posts on contractual basis:
Scientist SC (Agro-ecosystem and Crop Modelling Division) : 01 post, Consolidated salary Rs.35000/- to Rs.40000/- based on experience and qualifications.
IT Data Security : 01 post at a fixed salary of Rs.10000/- P.M.
Clerk : 01 post at a fixed salary of Rs.10000/- P.M.
Driver : 01 post at a fixed salary of Rs.6000/- P.M.latest karnataka govt jobs
How to Apply : Filled in application forms in the prescribed format along with Demand Draft of Rs.500/- in favour of Director, Punjab Remote Sensing Centre payable at Ludhiana must be sent to the Director, Punjab Remote Sensing Centre, PAU Campus Ludhiana so as to reach him
1. A relevant information security qualification, either: a professional qualification such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or other formal information security management qualification; or a technical security qualification, such as Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP);
2. Ability to translate sometimes vague project requirements into viable technical solutions.Ability to effectively manage short-term technical tasks, while continuing to work towards long-term strategic goals.Demonstrated track record of reliability, punctuality and accountability.
3. Ability to devise practical and effective technical solutions that can be quickly implemented.Ability to maximize a limited IT budget with the effective use of internal resources.Strong project skills – ability to manage the on-time completion of all assigned projects.
4. Ability to effectively manage multiple goals, priorities, and deadlines; to move from one focus to another quickly andeffectively while utilizing creative problem solving skills and maintaining quality standards.Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to build productive relationships across the centre.
5. Ability to gather information from multiple sources (including prior failures and successes), analyze and synthesize the data to create a solution or recommendations.
6. Candidate passed Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognized University/Institute. Computer course experience from any 9001 ISCO recognized Institute OR Candidate has passed Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to O level course
7.Middle Pass, preference will be given to Matriculates or higher qualificationsHaving atleast 5 years experience of driving motor vehicle in an Govt. Institute or in a registered transport company with a valid driving licenceShould have knowledge of Punjabi upto MiddleAmicable aptitude and pleasant manners
8. Candidate without knowledge of Punjabi will only be considered/appointed provided no suitable candidate with knowledge of Punjabi is available.Candidate should apply on prescribed application form alongwith testimonials and certificates.
Tentative Last Date:05-07-2012
About the organization:
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC), an autonomous organization under the Department of Agriculture, Government of Punjab, is the apex body in the State for all Remote Sensing (RS), Geographic Information System (GIS) and Global Positioning System (GPS) related works. It is designated as a Nodal Agency by the Govt. of Punjab for geospatial needs of the State and also acts as the centralized hub for the geo-spatial data to all the user departments.The broad objectives of the Centre as given in the Memorandum and Rules of the association are:To undertake, promote, guide, co-ordinate and aid research and development in the field of remote sensing.To carry out surveys for monitoring and assessment of the entire gamut of natural resources using remote sensing techniques.To carry out special temporal surveys to monitor changing land use and soil patterns, environment, irrigation systems, forest resources, agricultural resources, ground water resources and crop disease surveillance.To develop efficient data acquisition and retrieval system and to act as repository (data bank) of various natural resources data.To provide consultancy services and arrange airborne survey facilities to user agencies on actual cost basis.
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC)
Punjab Agricultural University Campus, Ludhiana, Punjab (India) – 141004
Click above to download
the vacancy details