Superintending Engineer,Executive Engineer (Civil),Executive Engineer (Electrical),Junior Engineer (Electrical) & Junior Technical Superintendent, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology, Patna Feb 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Application is prescribed format are invited from Indian Nationals for filling up the following posts in IIT Patna :
1. Superintending Engineer : 01 post
2. Executive Engineer (Civil) : 01 post
3. Executive Engineer (Electrical) : 01 post
4. Assistant Registrar (Finance & Accounts) : 01 posthimachal government jobs
5. Assistant Registrar : 01 post
6. Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 01 post
7. Jr. Superintendent : 01 post
8. Junior Assistant : 05 posts
9. Senior Library Information Assistant : 01 post
10. Junior Technical Superintendent : 06 posts
11. Jr. Mechanic : 02 posts
How to Apply : The complete application should be sent by hand or by speed post to Assistant Registrar, IIT Patna, Patliputra Colony, Patna-800013
1. Employees of Govt./Semi Govt. organization/ Autonomous bodies should submit their application through proper channel. For deputation, candidates working in Central / State Government including Govt. Autonomous Bodies / Organizations and Public Sector Undertakings may apply through proper channel. Application for deputation posts must have annexed to it a gist of confidential reports of last five years and Integrity certificate/Vigilance clearance certificate. The Institute reserves the right to seek further details from the concerned department. Candidates may send an Advance copy.
2. In case of deputation, benefits will be given as per Govt. of India norms. Besides pay, the post carries allowances according to the Institute rules, which are at present by and large at par with Central Government employees.
3. The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the qualifications/experience /age bar in exceptional cases, or in case of person already holding analogous positions in a Government/University/Research Institution/ Industry.
4. Higher initial pay may be considered for deserving candidates holding exceptional experience.
5. The Institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for test/ interview. Fulfilment of the prescribed essential and/or desirable qualifications per-se will not entitle a candidate to be called for test/ interview.
6. The candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application form for each post and send them in separate covers super-scribing the post applied for.
7. The complete postal address (including telephone/Fax/ Mobile No. and email address) of the present employer mentioning the name of the organization and whether the organization is a Govt. /Semi Govt./Autonomous/Public Sector Undertakings/Private Sector should be indicated in the Application form.
8. Application forwarded through proper channel must have annexed to it a gist of confidential reports of last five years and Integrity certificate/Vigilance clearance certificate. The Institute reserves the right to seek further details from the concerned department.
9. The candidates called for interview for the posts at Sl. no. 1-5, will be reimbursed actual cost of to and fro fare as per entitlement by the shortest route.
10. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Ex Serviceman/Persons with disabilities will be exactly as per Govt. of India rules.
11. Relaxation (Except post at Sl No. 01) in age would be admissible as per central Government rules.
12. Degrees as referred above are those which have been awarded by recognized university/ institution.
13. Except Post No. 1-3, all other posts are contractual for 3 years. After that they may be regularised or their contract may be extended depending on their performance. Further, they can be transferred as per the requirement within the institute.
14. Incomplete application or application without attested copies of certificate or without mentioning the post applied for or received after the last date are liable to be rejected. Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
15. Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies advertised as per need or cancel the advertisement itself without any further notification.
16. For downloading application form, please visit our website: www.iitp.ac.in. Application in the prescribed form only will be considered.
17. Any dispute with regard to the selection/ recruitment process will be subject to court/ tribunals having jurisdiction over Patna.
18. The complete application should be sent by hand or by speed post to Assistant Registrar, IIT Patna, Patliputra Colony, Patna-800013 on or before the last date, which is 29 Feb 2012.
19. Canvassing in any form/ bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post. “INTERIM ENQUIRY WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED”.
Tentative Last Date :29-02-2012
About the organization:
Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Patna is one of the new IITs established by an act of parliament on August 06, 2008. It runs from its transit campus in Patliputra Colony, Patna. It has three schools that host seven academic departments namely, School of Engineering (Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering), School of Sciences (Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics) and School of Humanities and Social Science (Humanities and Social Science).
Location The transit campus of IIT Patna is located on the campus of Navin Government Polytechnic in Patliputra Colony Patna. The institute of approximately seven kilometers away from the Patna Junction and eight kilometers from the Loknayak Jai Prakash Narayan Airport Patna. The institute has developed modern facilities that are filly equipped with state of the art machines and technologies to run the following programs: B. Tech in three Departments such as Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering PhD programs in all seven departments such as Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, and Humanities and Social Science. IIT Patna has 306 students enrolled in its B Tech programs. This includes 5 students in the preparatory program. There are 57 students enrolled for the PhD programs. Staff Strength The IIT Patna is currently running with 57 members in the faculty and the staff strength of 27. The members of the faculty come with a wide range of academic and research experience. They come with academic and research training from various institutes of excellence within the country and abroad. The recent publication records of the faculty include many national and international journals of repute. This includes a wide range and huge number of conference publication and participation. We have 102 research papers published in refereed journals and 70 papers presented in national and international conference. IIT Patna houses many projects in all the academic units. We have a fully functional Sponsored Research and Industrial Relations Unit. Our projects have been funded by many government and industrial research bodies. We have received 18 projects with the value of 4.97 crores. Many international institutes have shown their interest in collaborating with IIT Patna in various areas of research and teaching. Some of them include University of Houston, Louisiana State University, University of North Texas, University of Columbia at Missouri and UNICEF Bihar. Several scholars from all over the world (Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Laboratory for Energy and Environment MIT Energy Initiative, MIT Boston, Cardiff School of Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Patna
Patliputra Colony, Patna-800013, Bihar
Click above to download
the vacancy details