Officer Trainee – Engineering Disciplines,Officer Trainee – Quality Control,Information Systems Officer, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED, Mumbai May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
HPCL requires Requires Officer Trainees (Engineering Graduates, MSc. Chemistry & Social Welfare Postgraduates) and Information Systems Officers
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is a leading “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Refining, Distribution and Marketing of Petroleum Products. HPCL invites invites application for the position of Officer Trainees and welcomes bright, young & dynamic Engineering and Management Graduates to join HPCL team of world class professionals:
Officer Trainee – Engineering Disciplines : 45 posts (UR – 22, SC – 07, ST – 04, OBC – 12), Age : 25 years as on 20/06/2012.
Officer Trainee – Engineering Disciplines (SC/ST/OBC-NC/ Backlog) : 36 posts (SC – 08, ST – 23, OBC-NC – 05), Age : 25 years as on 20/06/2012.
Officer Trainee – Quality Control / Operations : 09 posts (UR – 04, SC-01, ST – 01, OBC – NC – 03), Age : 27 years as on 20/06/2012
Officer Trainee- Quality Control / Operations (Backlog Positions) : 08 posts (SC – 02, ST -05, OBC-NC – 01), Age : 27 years as on 20/06/2012andhra pradesh government jobs
Officer Trainee – CSR : 03 posts (UR-02, OBC–NC – 01), Age : 27 years as on 20/06/2012
Officer Trainee – CSR (Backlog Positions) : 02 posts (SC -01, ST – 01), Age : 27 years as on 20/06/2012
Information Systems (IS) Officer : 12 posts (UR-6,SC–2, ST-1, OBC-NC-3). , Age : 30 years as on 20/06/2012.
Information Systems (IS) Officer (Backlog position): 10 posts (SC–2, ST-6, OBC-NC-2) , Age : 30 years as on 20/06/2012
Stipend : During the training, the Trainees will get Rs.33000/- per month as stipend and after successful completion of training, they will be absorb in the pay scale Rs.24900-50500. (CTC Rs.8 Lac per annum approx.)
Fee : Rs.535/- (Rs.135/- no fee from SC/ST/PH candidates) to be deposited in the SBI through Challan in HPCL Powerjyoti A/c at any branch or can be deposited online by Debit/ Credit Cards.
How to Apply : Apply online at HPCL .Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to theapplication form.Apply online only on www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Online submission of the application will beallowed on the website upto 20th June, 2012. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted.Online Application System will be open from 1000 hrs onCandidates completing their qualifying degree by September 2012, are required to specify theaggregate % marks upto last completed semester, in the box provided for % marks against the qualifyingdegree field, while filling the Online application form.
1. Indian Nationals only need to apply.Only Online Applications will be acceptable. Candidate should keep scan copy of Passport size photo(in jpg / gif format less than 500 kb) ready before filling online application form.
2. Candidates are not required to send printout of online application or any other document in hardcopy to HPCL. Admit Card for Written Test, Specimen Questions,
3. All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process may be addressed to our CorporateRecruitment Team only through
4. HPCL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/admit card sent/ any othercommunication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id.All the qualifications should be full time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognizedUniversity/Deemed University.
5. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage ofmarks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University
6. Since the written test for all the above positions is to be conducted on the same day, the candidatesshould apply for one position only.Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not beconsidered.
7. Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSU’s / Autonomous Bodies have to route their application through proper channel and produce NOC at the time of interview.
8. Candidates are requested to make payment through challan at any SBI branch after 2 working daysfrom the date of submission of online application form.
9. Candidates can view their status of payment of application fee by logging in HPCL website withapplication / reference no. & e-mail ID (as mentioned in online application), after 2-3 working daysfrom actual payment date.
Tentative Last Date :20-06-2012
About the organization:
HPCL is a Government of India Enterprise with a Navratna Status, and a Fortune 500 and Forbes 2000 company, with an annual turnover of Rs. 1,32,670 Crores and sales/income from operations of Rs 1,43,396 Crores (US$ 31,546 Millions) during FY 2010-11, having about 20% Marketing share in India among PSUs and a strong market infrastructure. HPCL’s Crude Thruput and Market Sales (including exports) are 14.75 Million Metric Tonnes (MMT) and 27.03 MMT respectively in the same periodHPCL operates 2 major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels & specialties, one in Mumbai (West Coast) of 6.5 Million Metric Tonnes Per Annum (MMTPA) capacity and the other in Vishakapatnam,
HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED (HPCL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Regd. Office : 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai – 400020.
Click above to download
the vacancy details