Officer MMG Scale -III,Officer MMG Scale –II & Officer JMG Scale – I, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Patna Feb 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I)
Officer MMG Scale -III : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.25700-31500, Age : 40 years
Officer MMG Scale –II : 16 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.19400-28100, Age : 21-32 years
Officer JMG Scale – I : 39 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.14500-25700, Age : 18-28 years
Application Fee : Rs.500/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD) to be deposited through payment challan in UCO Bank.
How to Apply : Apply Online at Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank All eligible candidates should apply online through the link provided to our website
www.bkgbank.in in the prescribed format from 13-02-2012. Please note that the last date for submission of on-line application is 12-03-2012. Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project.
1. Candidates should keep two copies of the Application printout, a copy of the printout with the recent photograph of the candidate duly pasted thereon will have to be submitted at the time of interview, and the other copy may be retained for personal record of the candidate. A copy of the challan (indicating Transaction ID) may be retained for the candidate’s record. The original Challan will have to be submitted with the call letter at the time of written examination.
2. The Bank takes no responsibility for any certificate / remittance sent separately by candidate. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their application online well in time before the last date to avoid possible technical snags.
3. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post have to pay the application fees separately for each post and apply for each post separately. Candidates uploading more than one application for a post for any reason will be treated as ineligible.
4. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
5. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information / certificate /documents or has suppressed any material (facts), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment his / her services are liable to be terminated.
6. Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for any future examination or selection. A recent passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the Challan (Candidates copy) and should be signed across, by the candidate. Five copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of written examination and interview.
7. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of written test and interview may lead to disqualification. Only candidate willing to serve anywhere in 18 District of Bihar e.g.
8. The decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate the stages at which such security or eligibility is to be undertaken, the document to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate.
9. The Bank may at its discretion hold re-examination wherever necessary in respect of a centre /venue / specific post of a candidate(s). The Bank shall not be responsible for an application being rejected which is based on wrong information provided in any advertisement issued by an unauthorized person / Institution. Any request for change of address will NOT be entertained.
10. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole Jurisdiction of the courts situated in Munger, Bihar. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English the English version will prevail. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post have to pay the application fees separately for each post and apply for each post separately.
11. No candidate is permitted to use calculator, Mobile, pager or any other such instruments during the examination. The candidates will appear for the written examination at the allotted centers at their expenses and risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/loss etc. of any nature.
12. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their application online well in time before the last date to avoid possible technical snags. Appointment of selected candidates is subjected to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
13. Admission to written examination and further process of selection will be purely provisional without verification of age / qualification / category (SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EXS) etc. of the candidates with reference to documents. p) Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
14. Competent Authority for issuer of certificate to SC/ST/OBC/PWD is as under: For SC/ST/OBC – District Magistrate / Addl. Distt. Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Addl. Deputy Commissioner / Dy. Collector / First Class Stipendiary Magistrate
15. In OBC Category the appointment will be provisional and will subject to the community certificate being verified through the proper channel. If the verification revels that the claim of the candidate to belong to Other Backward Classes or not to belong to creamy layer is false
16. For Persons with Disabilities – the Competent Authority to issue Disability Certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Government.
17.Action Against Candidates Found Guilty of Misconduct: Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated and should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form. At the time of written examination
18. resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidate for selection or obtaining support for his/her candidature by unfair means, such a candidate may, in addition to rendering himself /herself liable to criminal prosecution,
19. For termination of service, if he / she has already joined the Bank. The Bank would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity.
Tentative Last Date:12-03-2012
About the organization :
Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank came into existence on 12.09.2005 by amalgamating 3 RRBs namely Monghyr Kshetriya Gramin Bank (established on 12.03.1977), Bhagalpur-Banka Kshetriya Gramin Bank(established on 22.03.1985) and Begusarai Kshetriya Gramin Bank (established on 23.03.1985). The area of operation of Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank is spread in 8 districts of Bhagalpur, Banka, Munger, Lakhisarai, Jamui, Sheikhpura, Begusarai and Khagaria in the state of Bihar having 151 branches, 7 extension counters and 1 satellite office. The Head Office of the Bank is situated in Munger The Area of operation of the Bank includes Begusarai Dist. with Barauni as an important Industrial township of Bihar having Oil Refinery, Fertiliser Industries and Thermal Power Station. Bhagalpur Dist. commonly known as ‘Aang Pradesh’ and also as Silk City and has historical importance of the ruins of Vikramshila University, Kahalgaon has NTPC Unit. Banka Dist. Has a mythological place of Hindus ‘Mandar Parvat’. Munger Dist. is famous for Mir Qasim Fort, Yoga Centre of international fame, famous cigarette factory of ITC and public sector Gun factories. Lachhuar of Jamui Dist. is said birth place of Lord Mahavir.The Right To Information Act, 2005′ enacted by the Government of India is for the citizens of India to secure access to information under the control of public authorities, in order to promote transparency and accountability in the working of public authority.
Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank (BKGB)
Head Office : Bhagat Singh Chowk, Munger, Bihar – 811201
Click above to download
the vacancy details