Jr. Engg Asst-IV (Production),Jr. Engg Asst-IV (Electrical),Jr. Engg Asst-IV (Mechanical-Pumps & Compressor), Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Indian Oil Corporation Limited Gujarat Refinery , Vadodara Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel
Gujarat Refinery, the flagship refinery of Indian Oil invites applications from bright, energetic and result oriented candidates of Indian Nationality for the following positions in the Pay Scale of Rs. 11,900/- – 32,000/-.
Post Code : 1/2012
Name of Post : Jr. Engg Asst-IV (Production) : 35
Qualification : B.Sc. with Chemistry as principal subject and Physics and Maths as subsidiary subjects / Diploma in Chemical / Petrochemical Engineering with First Class (Pass Class for SC/ST).
Post Code : 2/2012
Name of Post : Jr. Engg Asst-IV (Electrical) : 29
Qualification : Diploma in Electrical Engineering OR Diploma in Electronics Engineering OR Diploma in Power Electronics Engineering with First Class (Pass Class for SC/ST).
Post Code : 3/2012
Name of Post : Jr. Engg Asst-IV (TPS) : 09
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering OR SSC with First Class (Pass Class for SC/ST).
Candidates must also possess 1st Class Boiler Competency Certificate in addition to above mentioned qualification.
Post Code : 4/2012
Name of Post : Jr. Engg Asst-IV (Mechanical-Pumps & Compressor) : 28
Qualification : First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or SSC with ITI (Fitter / Maintenance Mechanic) from recognized University / Board (pass class in case of SC / ST candidates).
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years, as on 01/ 07 / 2012 .
Selection Methodology : The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria/ experience requirement will undergo Written Test. Candidates short-listed after the written test shall be subjected to Personal Interview. Candidates will have to qualify at each stage of selection process successfully for being adjudged suitable for selection.
How to Apply :Application format can be downloaded from the website.Applications complete in all respects in the prescribed format should be sent by ORDINARY POST ONLY, super scribing on the envelope – Name of the Post with Post Code toChief Human Resource Manager,Gujarat Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.,PO : Jawaharnagar,Dist: Vadodara – 391 320,
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should send their neatly typed applications in the prescribed proforma on a plain paper (A-4 size), duly signed with latest passport size photo along-with photocopies (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) of Degree
2. The cut off date for reckoning educational qualification, experience, age, domicile etc. shall be 01/ 07 / 2012.
3. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Diploma examination, its equivalent percentage of marks and class/division must be indicated in the application form as per the norms adopted by University / Institute.
4. Candidates possessing higher qualification along with induction qualification in the respective posts need not apply. Graduate Engineers/ MBAs will not be considered for any of the above posts.
5. Latest caste certificate to be produced by reserved category candidates in the proforma prescribed by the Govt. and issued by Competent Authority only.
6. For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit latest caste certificate as per the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department
7. Applicants from Govt. /Semi Govt. /PSU must apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of appearing in the written test/interview.
8. Ex-servicemen fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply against the above posts along with relevant service certificates and qualification documents prescribed above. Ex-servicemen applying for the above vacancies must submit a certificate indicating the equivalence of their qualification to that advertised, failing which the application will be rejected, without further reference in this regard.
9. Candidates are required to send a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.100/- (non-refundable) as application fee in favor of ‘ACCOUNTS OFFICER, GUJARAT REFINERY’, payable at Vadodara along with the Application Form. No other mode of payment shall be accepted.
10.Outstation SC/ST candidates called for written test / interview shall be reimbursed second-class rail / bus fare from the place of residence to the place of written test / interview by the shortest route subject to production of documentary evidence of rail tickets / bus tickets as per rules.
Tentative Last Date : 27-08-2012
About the organization:
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. is India’s largest company by sales with a turnover of Rs. 3,28,744 crore ($ 72,125 million) and profit of Rs. 7445 crore ($ 1,633 million) for the year 2010-11.IndianOil is the highest ranked Indian company in the latest Fortune ‘Global 500’ listings, ranked at the 83rd position. IndianOil’s vision is driven by a group of dynamic leaders who have made it a name to reckon with.In this section, read about IndianOil’s business and its spread across the country & abroad. You can also know about IndianOil’s current financial performance, special initiatives and recognitions & awards that have come its way.IndianOil is not only the largest commercial enterprise in the country it is the flagship corporate of the Indian Nation. Besides having a dominant market share, IndianOil is widely recognized as India’s dominant energy brand and customers perceive IndianOil as a reliable symbol for high quality products and services.Benchmarking Quality, Quantity and Service to world-class standards is a philosophy that IndianOil adheres to so as to ensure that customers get a truly global experience in India. Our continued emphasis is on providing fuel management solutions to customers who can then benefit from our expertise in efficient sourcing and least cost supplies keeping in mind their usage patterns and inventory management.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Gujarat Refinery
PO : Jawaharnagar,
Dist: Vadodara – 391 320,
Click above to download
the vacancy details