Foreman (Instrumentation),Foreman (Civil), Junior Superintendent (Contracts & Procurement),Junior Superintendent (Human Resources),Operator (Chemical),Technician (Instrumentation), Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at GAIL (India) Limited, Delhi Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
GAIL (India) Limited, invites applications to fill up Category wise projected vacancies indicated below :
1. Foreman (Instrumentation) : 03 posts
2. Foreman (Civil) : 06 posts
3. Junior Superintendent (Contracts & Procurement) : 05 posts
4. Junior Accountant : 05 postspolice recruitment
5. Junior Superintendent (Human Resources) : 06 posts
6. Operator (Chemical) : 03 posts
7. Technician (Instrumentation) : 03 posts
8. Tech. Assistant (Lab) : 01 post
Application Fee : Rs. 50/- by Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn in favour of GAIL (India) Limited payable at SBI, PATA (Branch Code: 01937). Name of the candidate, post and application registration number should be written on the back side of the demand draft. SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted.
Apply Online : Candidates will be required to apply Online through Gail
How to apply : Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number, Space for photograph and signature and other details. The candidate has to send one print out of the Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size colour photograph along with required demand draft (wherever applicable) and attested true copies of the following testimonials / documents: Document in support of Date of Birth proof.
1. Minimum essential educational qualification required for each post shall be as indicated above against each post. Post Graduate and Graduate qualifications must
2. Minimum percentage of marks in the essential qualification as indicated above shall be aggregate of all semesters to be calculated taking average of all semesters
3. Relaxations in minimum percentage of marks in essential qualifications in respect of SC, ST and PH candidates has been provided as per following – Wherever marks
4. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates. It is relaxable by 10 years for PH-General, 13 years for PH-OBC and 15 years
5. In case of Ex-servicemen who have put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union, they shall be allowed to deduct the period
6. The Selected candidates for the posts in S-5 Grade will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.14500 – Rs.36000/- at the Basic Pay of Rs.14500/- with one year probation in S-5 grade.
7. Candidates belonging to General and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category are required to pay a non- refundable application fees of Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty only) by Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn in favour of GAIL (India) Limited payable at SBI,
8. SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. However, for claiming exemption in application fees, SC/ST candidates will have to attach
9. After applying online, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number, Space for photograph
10. All Certificates / Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise Mark Sheet & Degree / Diploma certificate starting from matriculation onwards). Experience certificates
11. NOC /Forwarding Letter from the employer in case the candidate is presently employed in Central /State Government / PSU / Semi Government organization.
12. photograph along with required demand draft (if applicable) and attested true copies of the testimonials / documents mentioned above should be sent by Ordinary Post in a cover super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST O __________ ” (POST, REGN. NO. and CATEGORY: SC/ST/OBC/PH as the case may be) to the following address : GAIL, (India) Ltd. Post Bag No. 2, Head Post Office, Auraiya- 206122
13. The application and other details as mentioned above must reach the above address by 23.04.2012. GAIL will not be responsible for postal delay or loss / non-delivery thereof.
14. Candidature of only such candidates who have submitted online application successfully and whose Application Form (hardcopy) along with required application fee
15. Selection process will involve Trade Test and/or Interview. Further, Computer Proficiency Test may also be conducted for the posts of Jr. Superintendent (C&P),
16. Request for change of Mailing address / email ID / category/ posts as declared in the online application will not be entertained. Candidates should possess a valid email
17. Only short listed candidates who are found apparently eligible based on the online application data and documents submitted will be called for Test and/ or interview
18. Relaxations / Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/PH (degree of disability 40% or above) as per Government Directives are applicable. For claiming
19. Candidates from SC/ST category should produce their caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
20. Candidates presently employed in Central/State Government / PSU / Autonomous bodies shall either forward their application through Proper Channel
21. GAIL reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Tentative Last Date: 13-04-2012
About the organization:
GAIL has temporary Short Term Surplus Funds, which it places in short term deposits with approved banks from time to time. Such deposits are invested for less than one year as per DPE guidelines. For this purpose, there is a panel of approved banks, which has been approved by the GAIL Board. Only these approved Banks can bid for the placement of funds by GAIL, through their authorized branch officials.GAIL (India) Limited, is India’s flagship Natural Gas company, integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services. In a rapidly changing scenario, we are spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialisation, creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centres in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points. GAIL is also expanding its business to become a player in the International Market. oint venture companies in Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Agra, Lucknow, Bhopal, Agartala and Pune, for supplying Piped Natural Gas (PNG) to households and commercial users, and Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) to the transport sector Participating stake in the Dahej LNG Terminal and the upcoming Kochi LNG Terminal in Kerala GAIL has been entrusted with the responsibility of reviving the LNG terminal at Dabhol as well as sourcing LNG GAIL Gas Limited,
GAIL (India) Limited
(A Government of India Undertaking)
GAIL Bhawan, 16, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110066
Click above to download
the vacancy details