Dy. Librarian,Exe. Engineer (Elec.), Asst. Registrar,Asst. Security Officer,Jr. Engineer (Civil), Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal Mar 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Bhopal is looking for dedicated and committed candidates to fill-up the following vacancies on Regular/ Contractual/ Deputation basis. :
1. Dy. Librarian : 01 post
2. Exe. Engineer (Elec.) : 01 post
3. Asst. Registrar : 03 posts
4. Physical Edu. Trainer : 01 postfaculty opening
5. Library Info. Asst. : 01 post
6. Asst. Security Officer : 01 post
7. Jr. Engineer (Civil) : 01 post
8. Jr. Office Asst. (MS) : 02 posts
9. Jr. Asst. (MS) : 07 posts
10. Lab Assistant : 06 posts
Application Fee : Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- (200/- for SC/ST candidates) from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of the Director, IISER Bhopal, payable at Bhopal. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates as per Govt. orders.
How to Apply : Apply Online at IISER Bhopal website and take a printout of the system generated application and should be sent to The Office of Registrar, IISER Bhopal, ITI (Gas Rahat) Building, Govindpura, Bhopal – 462023, India
1) Relaxable for Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government.
2. Depending on Institute requirements from time to time, the vacancies will be filled up in different timeslots. Against the sanctioned Pay Band/Grade Pay
3. Only matriculation/ SSC certificate issued by the concerned education board will be considered as proof of data of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
4. Candidates belonging to OBC category, but coming in Greamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of reservation and should apply as General Category candidate.
5. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arIsmg out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only
6. Any corrigendum/changes/updates shall be available only
7. The date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the normal closing date for receipt of Applications. Candidates must be in sound bodily health.
8. Application fees in form of non-refundable demand draft of Rs. 500/-(Rs. Five hundred only for General and OBC candidates) and Rs. 200/-(Rs. Two hundred only
9. After submitting the online application, the printed proforma of the online application duly signed on all sheets and enclosures be submitted through speed /registered post.
10. The academic qualifications prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institution. Reservation for SCI ST/OBC/PD/Ex-servicemen, etc.
11. Application from the candidates working in Government Departments, Public Sector Undertakings and Government Funded institutions must be sent through
12. The prescribed Essential Qualifications/Experience indicated are bare Minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview/test.
13. Relaxation in age, educational qualification and / or experience will be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates, with prior approval of the Competent Authority.
14. The Institute employee will be on probation for a period of one year from the date ofjoining which can be extended for a further period of one year, if deemed necessary.
15. The Institute employee has to perform such duties as may be assigned by the Head of the Department or any other competent authority.
16. Other conditions of service will be governed by the relevant Bye-Laws, Rules and Orders of IISER Bhopal in force form time to time.
17. Applications incomplete in any respect and not accompanied by relevant certificate /documents/photograph/DD will be summarily rejected. Interested candidates
18. IISER Bhopal provides an excellent environment for research and development activities. These are coordinated through the Coordinator, Research & Development.
19. A faculty may like to approach various national and international funding agencies and industries for sponsored projects in the areas of the desired research interests.
20. This Institute considers carrying out consultancy projects an important activity to achieve one of its objectives in contributing to the country’s industrial growth.
21. A faculty can also undertake routine or non-routine testing projects, which are required by industries/utilities for the performance evaluation of their specific products.
22. Formulating the project proposal which may include (i) planning of the work to be done, (ii) estimating costs according to the guidelines provided in a later section,
23. From the total budget of the consultancy project an amount of 10.30% (or as applicable from time to time) has to be deducted as service tax, which would be deposited
24. TA/DA to cover site visits, meetings outside the Institute and the participation in conferences within India or abroad. The most expeditious and convenient
25. There is no rigid norm for consultation fee/ honorarium to be paid to faculty members. This depends upon several factors such as importance of advice, expertise available in the country, experience of the faculty, etc.
26. Faculty can opt to have a Professional Development Account (PDA) in which part of overheads from the ongoing projects and honorarium out of outreach
Tentative Last Date: 23-04-2012
About the organization:
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal was created in 2008 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. Its mission is to provide quality science education to UG and PG students. The prime focus is to integrate science education and research with a motive of attracting bright students and world class faculty. The Institute is committed to impart high moral and ethical values and create concern for social and environment awareness.Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs) were created in 2006 through a proclamation of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, to promote quality education and research in basic sciences. Soon after the announcement, two of these institutes at Pune and Kolkata, respectively, were started in 2006. This was followed by an institute at Mohali (2007) and at Bhopal and Trivandrum in 2008. Each IISER is a degree granting autonomous institution with a prime focus to integrate science education and research, with a motive of attracting bright students and world class faculty. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal will provide a platform for the faculty to engage in high quality pedagogy, at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, and to perform cutting edge research in frontier areas of basic sciences. The Institute is also committed to impart high moral and ethical values to students and create a genuine concern for social and environmental issues. With these set of broad objectives, it is believed that IISER Bhopal will emerge as a world-class Institute within a few years of its inception.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER)
ITI (Gas Rahat) Building, Govindpura, Bhopal – 462023 (MP)
Click above to download
the vacancy details