Junior Parliamentary Interpreter,Junior Parliamentary Reporter,Security Assistant Gr. II & Clerk, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Parliament of India Rajya Sabha Secretariat , Delhi Feb 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Parliament of India Rajya Sabha Secretariat Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the following posts in the Rajya Sabha Secretariat as per tentative vacancy position given below :
Name of Post and Pay Scale Number of vacancies :
1. Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (English/ Hindi) : Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) with Grade Pay: Rs. 5400 04
2. Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Telugu) : Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) with Grade Pay: Rs. 5400 01
3. Junior Parliamentary Reporter (Hindi) : Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) with Grade Pay: Rs. 5400 04
4. Junior Parliamentary Reporter (English): Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) with Grade Pay: Rs. 5400 04police recruitment
5. Executive/Legislative/Committee/Protocol Assistant : Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) with Grade Pay: Rs. 4600 08
6. Security Assistant Gr. II : Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) with Grade Pay: Rs. 4200 06
7. Clerk (English) : Rs.5200-20200 (PB-1) with Grade Pay : Rs.2400 18
8. Clerk (Urdu) : Rs.5200-20200 (PB-1) with Grade Pay : Rs.2400 01
9. Translator : Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) with Grade Pay: Rs. 4800 10
10. Proof Reader : Rs. 5200-20200 (PB-1) with Grade Pay: Rs. 2800 12
11. Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) :Rs. 5200- 20200 (PB-1) with Grade Pay :Rs. 2400 03
APPLICATION FEE : A fee of Rs. 100/- for each application plus Rs. 30 towards Bank charges i.e. a total of Rs. 130/- is to be paid with each application. The fee is to be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India in the Current Account No. 31096407809 in favour of DDO, Rajya Sabha. The payment of the fee is to be made through fee payment challan and the Secretariat copy of the fee payment challan duly receipted by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number, (b) Journal/Scroll Number, (c) Date of Deposit & amount, is to be enclosed with the application form.
How to apply : Application Form : Application Form can be downloaded from the website of the Secretariat (http://www.rajyasabha.nic.in – Recruitment Cell – Download Forms & Formats) on a good quality (70 GSM) A 4 size white paper. The application must reach on or before 20th December, 2011 (5.00 p.m.). Application received after this date will not be considered under any circumstances.
1. Age as on closing date: For the posts of Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi), Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Telugu) and Translator, the age
2. A maximum of five years, if the candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe; A maximum of three years, if the candidate belongs to Other Backward Classes but does not belong to creamy layer; A maximum of five years, if the candidate is either in Govt.
3. A maximum of three years plus length of Military Service, subject to a maximum of 45 years of age, if the candidate is an ex-serviceman. For candidates in regular service of Rajya Sabha Secretariat, there is no upper age limit.
4. A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community (SC/ST/OBC) reservation or age relaxation only in case the particular caste/ tribe to which the candidate belongs to is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Govt.
5. Candidate selected for appointment will be on probation for an initial period of two years. During the period of probation, the candidates will be required to undergo such trainings and qualify such tests/ examinations as considered necessary.
6. The fee is to be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India in the Current Account No. 31096407809 in favour of DDO, Rajya Sabha. The payment of the fee is to be made through fee payment challan and the Secretariat copy of the fee payment challan duly receipted by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number,
7. SC, ST, Female and Ex-Serviceman candidates are not required to pay the above fee. However, Ex-Servicemen candidates, who have already secured employment under the Central Government in the Civil side will not be entitled for fee concession.
8. The scheme of examination for various posts is available on the Rajya Sabha Secretariat website. The scheme of examination may consist of several stages i.e., Preliminary Examination
9. Examination which will have a multiple choice objective type question paper. The preliminary examination is meant to serve only as a screening test in selection
10. The scheme of preliminary examination for posts in various categories is as under:- Category I: An Oration Test in Hindi and English of 100 marks with 50 marks for Oration Test in each language shall be conducted for the post in Category I.
11. An Oration Test in English of 100 marks shall be conducted for post in Category II. The candidate would be required to speak ex-tempore in English for 3 minutes on one of the seven topics given to him. The objective is to assess fluency,
12. The preliminary examination for all posts in Category IV shall be of 2.00 hrs. duration and shall consist of one multiple choice question paper containing 180 questions, 60 each from (i) General Intelligence (Reasoning ability); (ii) General awareness;
13. Last date of submission of application: The application must reach on or before 20th December, 2011 (5.00 p.m.). Application received after this date will not be considered under any circumstances.
14. All candidates, whether already in Govt. Service, Govt. owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or private employment should submit their applications directly. If any candidate forwards his/her application through
15. The application form complete in all respects should be sent to the RECRUITMENT CELL, RAJYA SABHA SECRETARIAT, ROOM NO. 629, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE, NEW DELHI – 110001. The applicants should send their applications only by registered/speed post.
16. the candidate is applying for more than one post in the same category, he/ she should also indicate, at the relevant place in the application form, the order of preference for such posts in which he/ she would like to be appointed in the event of being successful.
17. Candidates must enclose with their application, a self-addressed post card and the Secretariat copy of fee payment challan (in case where fee is not exempt). No other document, however, needs to be enclosed with the application. Candidates should send their application in an envelope super-scribing clearly the name of the category applied for on the cover of the envelope.
18. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibilityconditions mentioned in the advertisement. The candidate would be admitted to various stages of the recruitment process based on the information furnished by the candidate in his/her application.
19. The decision of the Secretariat shall be final in deciding the eligibility of the candidate. The mere fact that a admit card/ call letter has been issued to the candidate and he/she has been allowed to appear in an examination/ skill test/ Interview, etc.
20. the candidates should not enclose with the application form any other document in support of their eligibility for the post(s). They would, however, be required to produce the original documents at the final stage of the recruitment process
21. The Secretariat takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application. No application received after the prescribed last date will be entertained
22. Applicants are also advised to write their mobile phone numbers in the application form to enable communications with them through text messages/ calls.
23. Applicants must regularly check the notice board of Recruitment Cell on the Rajya Sabha website. All important information relating to the recruitment process shall
24. Candidates are cautioned that they should not furnish any incomplete, false or misleading information or submit any document which is defective, forged
Tentative Last Date : 20-03-2012
About the organization:
Established in the year 2009, the Recruitment Cell of Rajya Sabha Secretariat is responsible for making recruitment to various services and posts in the Rajya Sabha Secretariat through conduct of competitive examinations and / or interviews. The Cell also conducts Departmental examinations for promotions to Groups ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts in various Services of the Rajya Sabha Secretariat. A transparent and merit based selection procedure is adopted by the Recruitment Cell in making recruitment to various services / posts so as to ensure that only meritorious and competent individuals get inducted to man various positions in the Secretariat. This post belongs to the Legislative, Executive and Administrative (LAFEA) Service and is presently the highest level at which direct recruitment is made in that service. For structure and sanctioned strength of various grades in the service click here .The post carries a pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 (Pay Band-2) with Grade Pay of Rs.4600. The incumbents of the post, in addition to pay and grade pay also get DA, HRA & Parliamentary Allowance, as admissible, from time to time. CGHS facilities, housing facilities, LTC and tuition fee reimbursement benefit are also admissible. Joint Secretary is the highest grade available in this service but its members can also be considered for appointment to higher posts in the Secretariat. The mode of recruitment to various grades of this service is given in Rajya Sabha Secretariat (Methods of Recruitment and Qualification for Appointment) Order, 2009, which is available at www.rajyasabha.nic.in/recruitment. The officers of this service support the functioning of the Council of States by processing matters relating to the business of the Council, i.e., Questions, Motions, Legislations, etc. The service also provides support for the functioning of various Department Related Parliamentary Committees, Standing Committees and Joint Parliamentary Committee(s). The Service is also responsible for managing establishment, welfare and finance related work pertaining to Rajya Sabha Secretariat.This post belongs to the Library, Reference, Research, Documentation and Information Service. Research Assistant is the highest level at which direct recruitment is made in this service. For structure and sanctioned strength of various grades in the service click here. The post carries a pay scale of Rs.9300-34800(Pay Band-2) with Grade Pay of Rs.4800/-. The incumbent of the post, in addition to pay and grade pay also gets DA, HRA & Parliamentary Allowance, as admissible, from time to time. CGHS facilities, Housing facilities,
Parliament of India Rajya Sabha Secretariat
PARLIAMENT OF INDIA
(RAJYA SABHA SECRETARIAT)
Click above to download
the vacancy details