Junior Engineering Assistant & Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Mechanical- Fitter cum Rigger), Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Panipat Refinery and Petrochemical Complex , Delhi Mar 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company requires bright, result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its Panipat Refinery Complex including integrated Paraxylene and PTA complex and Petrochemical Complex.
Name of Post : Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Instrumentation) : 12
Qualification : 3 yrs. Diploma in Instrumentation or Industrial Electronics
Name of Post : Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities – O&M) + : 26
Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Name of Post : Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Mechanical- Fitter cum Rigger) : 06
Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engg. or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trader
Age limit : Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years
General and OBC candidates are required to attach with on-line application a crossed D/D of Rs. 100/- (Rs. One hundred only) as application fee(non-refundable) in favour of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD., payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat. (Branch Code-8706). No other mode of payment is acceptable. The demand draft along with a copy of the on-line application print out is to be brought at the time of written test / trade test/ interview failing which the candidature shall be rejected. Candidate must write name, address, post code at the reverse of the demand draft.
How to Apply : Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria Incomplete on-line applications or on-line applications received after the due date will be rejected. After successfully applying/registering on-line applications , the candidate must take a print out of the filled in on-line application form, affix a recent passport size photograph, sign at the specified place and produce the same at the time of written test /trade test/interview. Copies of certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, demand draft (where applicable) etc. must be attached along with the print out of the on-line application form.
1. Customer’s delight by meeting and exceeding their requirements & expectations. Health & Safety of people, while safeguarding material and equipment from damage.
2. The community development initiatives at Panipat Refinery started way back in 1996, during the project stage of the Refinery. Some of the illustrative initiatives taken
3. To enhance quality of education amongst the villagers, the Refinery provides assistance in construction of classrooms for various primary & secondary schools besides distribution of books & stationery to needy children.
4. As a measure towards physical development and welfare of youths, recognizes the potentials of outstanding Sportsman, not only in the vicinity of Refinery/Township but also
5. Indianoil with its long term plans to convert Panipat Refinery Complex into a central hub of its operations, has decided to put up Naphtha cracker & downstream polymer units
6. ABB Lummus Global, USA has been chosen as the licensor for the Naphtha Cracker Unit. The primary feed for Naphtha Cracker Unit is Naphtha, which will be thermally cracked to produce polymer grade ethylene and propylene, which will then undergo processing
7. The Naphtha Cracker complex along with the PX-PTA project will have synergic impact in the growth of downstream industries for the production of Polyester Staple Fibre (PSF),
8. Panipat City is known for Handloom at the National as well as International level. Panipat City is also a historical place & is situated on G.T. Road, 90 K.M. away from National Capital Delhi. Panipat City is an export hub for Cotton Durries, Mats, Carpets,
9. National Highway No.1 runs through the entire District Panipat has an ideal location and is industrially forward. The District Panipat is spread over an area of 1300.38 Sq. Kms.
10. Israna Block is small block comprising of 31 villages. Its area is 273 Kms. Agriculture is the main activity of the people of the block. Wheat, Rice and Sugercane are the main crops of the block.
11. Samalkha is situated on both the sides of G.T.Road, at distance of 18 Kms.from Panipat towards Delhi. It is well linked by rail also. Samalkha town is an important trading
12. Panipat had the honour of being a District from 1828 to 1853. Panipat is on the national industrial map due to hundred of Handloom units; small scale industries,
Tentative Last Date: 22-03-2012
About the organization:
Panipat Refinery, the 7th Refinery of Indian Oil, a Global Fortune 500 company having vision to become a major, diversified, transnational, integrated energy company, with national leadership and a strong environment conscience, playing national role in oil security & public distribution. Backed by global, state-of-the art technologies from Axens; France, Haldor-Topsoe; Denmark, UOP; USA, Stone & Webster; panipat/images/ref1.jpgand Delta Hudson-Canada, Dupont, USA and ABB Luumas. Panipat Refinery is referred to as the country’s technically advanced refinery. 6 MMTPA refinery was built and commissioned in 1998 at a cost of Rs. 3868 Crore (includes Marketing & Pipelines installation). Refinery capacity has been further augumented to 12 MMTPA in June 2006 at a cost of Rs. 4165 crore. It receives crude oil from Vadinar and Mundra Ports in Gujarat coast. The refinery is designed for processing both indigenous & imported crude oil. The refinery has processed
Panipat Refinery and Petrochemical Complex IOCL
Click above to download
the vacancy details