FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Executive Trainee Mechanical,Executive Trainee Electrical ,Junior Engineer Trainee Electronics & Junior Engineer Trainee Electrical, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at M.P. Power Generating Company Limited, Bhopal Feb 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
M.P. Power Generating Company Limited, incorporated under the Companies Act’ 1956 as a successor power
generating company of M.P. State Electricity Board (MPSEB), is having an installed capacity of 3847.5 MW in its
Thermal and Hydel power stations located at various places in the State of M P. The Company has undertaken
execution of Coal based Thermal Power Projects for capacity addition of around 1700 MW in near future.
The Company intends to induct around 119 Executive Trainee, 44 Junior Engineer (Trainee), and
164 Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee, in various disciplines indicated below, for Operation & Maintenance, including
panel operations, and other support functions, for the existing and upcoming Thermal and Hydel Power Stations of the
company. Reservations for SC, ST and OBC (non creamy layer only) categories meant for candidates of
SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer only) categories as specified in respect of State of MP only . The requirement
of 119 Executive Trainee, 44 Junior Engineer (Trainee), and 164 Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee, includes the 09 backlog
posts of Executive Trainee (Mechanical :4 UR, Electrical: 1 UR, 1SC, Electronics : 2 UR, 1 OBC), 02 backlog post of
Junior Engineer (Trainee) (Mechanical: 1 UR, Electronics : 1 UR) and 24 backlog posts of Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee
(Mechanical :5 UR, 1 SC, 2 ST, 6 OBC, Electrical: 4 UR , 6 OBC).
Executive Trainee Mechanical 70
Executive Trainee Electrical 24
Executive Trainee Electronics 25
Junior Engineer Trainee Mechanical 27
Junior Engineer Trainee Electrical 08
Junior Engineer Trainee Electronics 09
Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee* Mechanical Trade 99
Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee* Electrical Trade 99
For Post of Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee only male candidate need apply.
1) Number of posts are subject to change as per requirements of MPPGCL.
2) Relaxation for SC/ST in Educational Qualification- SC/ST candidates with minimum passing marks in respective
disciplines may apply.
3) Candidates who have already appeared in the final semester/year, may also apply, provided they have obtained
requisite percentage aggregate marks from first to pre final semester/year as specified in the item Education
Qualification , against the discipline they are applying for. They should mention the aggregate of marks obtained by
them from first to pre final semester/year. However they shall be considered for appointment only if they obtain the
requisite percentage of marks and submit the final year/semester marksheet at the time of interview, if
declared successful in the written test. Candidates having higher/ additional Qualifications may also apply provided they
fulfill basic/essential qualification for the applied post.
4) Relaxation in upper age limit as per rules shall be considered for the candidates of SC / ST/ OBC (Non creamy
layer only) categories and Widow / Divorcee lady candidates / Ex Servicemen. Candidates holding Green Card (on
account of family planning) will be entitled for two years relaxation in upper age limit. However, in any circumstances
total relaxation in age shall be limited to a maximum of five (5) years only.
SELECTION PROCESS: The eligible candidates will have to undertake a written test comprising of questions in related discipline, Logical Reasoning and General Knowledge, quantitative aptitude, etc. at test centers in Jabalpur, Indore, Bhopal and Gwalior . The written test is likely to be held in the month of October/ November 2010. The number of cities / centers for written test and the date of written test may change on the discretion of MPPGCL. Candidates have to fill two preferences for Test Cities and no request for change, in any circumstances, will be considered subsequently. Based on the requirement & merit, the successful candidates will be called for Personal interview at Jabalpur for final selection.
TRAINING DURATION AND STIPEND: All the selected candidates for ET/ JET will undergo a 12 months training (extendable up to 24 months). PA (ITI) Trainee will undergo a 09 months training. If the performance of a candidate during training is not found satisfactory, his/ her selection shall be liable for cancellation. After successful completion of training, the candidates shall be given regular appointment in appropriate cadres of the Company. The Executive Trainee, Junior Engineer (Trainee) & Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee shall be paid a fixed monthly stipend @ Rs.15,600/- , Rs. 9,300/- & Rs.5,200/- respectively during the training period.
PAY SCALE AND OTHER ALLOWANCES:
· The Executive Trainees on successful completion of training shall be inducted in the Company in the pay scale of (PB3)
Rs. 15600-39100 plus Rs 5400 Grade Pay.
· The Junior Engineer (Trainee) on successful completion of training shall be inducted in the Company in the pay scale of.
(PB2) Rs. 9300-34800 plus Rs 4100 Grade Pay.
· The Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee shall be inducted in the Company in the pay scale of (PB1) Rs. 5200-20200 plus Rs
2500 Grade Pay.
In addition to above, DA and other benefits etc. shall also be applicable as per rules. The appointed Assistant Engineer,
Junior Engineers & Plant Assistant, shall be eligible for the Defined Contributory Pension Scheme.
SERVICE AGREEMENT CUM SURETY BOND: The successful candidates for Executive Trainee, Junior Engineer (Trainee), shall have to execute a Service Agreement cum Surety Bond to successfully complete the prescribed training and thereafter to serve the Company for at least 5 years. The successful candidates for Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee shall have to execute a Service Agreement cum Surety Bond to successfully complete the prescribed training and thereafter to serve the Company for at least 2 years.
How to apply : However SC/ ST candidates are exempted from examination fee of Rs. 500/-. The application complete in all respect with copies of required certificates and Demand Draft/Pay Order/Banker Cheque as examination fee shall be submitted to the following address on or before 23 -08-2010. THE ADDITIONAL SECRETARY, MPPGCL, BLOCK NO.6, SHAKTI BHAWAN, RAMPUR, JABALPUR, M.P., 482008 Applications received after due date shall not be considered and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. THE CANDIDATE MUST SUPERSCRIBE THE ENVELOP WITH 1) NAME OF CANDIDATE: ——-,2)NAME OF POST & DISCIPLINE: ——, 3)CATEGORY APPLIED IN : ——-
1. Only Indian Nationals need apply.
2. Candidates working in Govt. / Semi Govt. / Public Sector should apply ‘through proper channel’.
3. Working employees of MPSEB/MPPGCL may also apply for any post as per eligibility criteria. No age limit is applicable for departmental candidates.
4. Reservations for SC, ST and OBC (non creamy layer only) categories are meant for candidates of SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer only) categories as specified in respect of State of MP only. Such candidates should submit a copy of the caste certificate as per existing rules of Govt. of M.P., in the prescribed formats, while applying.
5. No examination fee shall be payable by SC/ST candidates .
6. Any disputes arising out of the selection process will be dealt within the jurisdiction of Jabalpur Courts only. In case of any dispute, the decision of the MPPGCL shall be binding and final for all practical purposes.
7. All SC/ ST candidates shall be reimbursed to and fro II class Rail fare/ Bus fare by the shortest route for appearing in the written test and personal interview (as per rule) limited to the distance of the test centre from the address for communication mentioned in their applications or from where they have actually performed the journey, whichever is minimum, on submission of original ticket.
8. Candidates having a third child born on or after 26.01.2001, are not eligible to apply.
9. A candidate can apply for one post one subject only.
10. The Candidate must possess sound health. Eligible candidate have to apply through the Application Format available on web site of MPPGCL, www.mppgenco.nic.in, with a Demand Draft/Pay Order/Banker Cheque of Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five hundred) only payable in favour of Sr.Accounts Officer (COG&HS) MPPGCL, Jabalpur and payable at Jabalpur, as examination fee for General & OBC candidate.
11. However SC/ ST candidates are exempted from examination fee of Rs. 500/-. The application complete in all respect with copies of required certificates and Demand Draft/Pay Order/Banker Cheque as examination fee shall be submitted to the following address on or before 23 -08-2010. THE ADDITIONAL SECRETARY, MPPGCL, BLOCK NO.6, SHAKTI BHAWAN, RAMPUR, JABALPUR, M.P., 482008
12. Applications received after due date shall not be considered and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
Tentative Last Date :10-03-2012
About the organization:
The information regarding the written test shall be made available on our web site www.mppgenco.nic.in from time to time. The written test is scheduled to be held tentatively in the month of October/ November 2010. The exact date, time and venue of the written test and information regarding dispatch of Admit Cards to the eligible candidates, with guidelines of the test, will be available at least 15 days prior to the schedule of examination.The term Availability Tariff, particularly in the Indian context, stands for a rational tariff structure for power supply from generating stations, on a contracted basis. The power plants have fixed and variable costs. The fixed cost elements are interest on loan, return on equity, depreciation, O&M expenses, insurance, taxes and interest on working capital. The variable cost comprises of the fuel cost, i.e., coal and oil in case of thermal plants and nuclear fuel in case of nuclear plants. In the Availability Tariff mechanism, the fixed and variable cost components are treated separately. The payment of fixed cost to the generating company is linked to availability of the plant, that is, its capability to deliver MWs on a day-by-day basis. The total amount payable to the generating company over a year towards the fixed cost depends on the average availability (MW delivering capability) of the plant over the year. In case the average actually achieved over the year is higher than the specified norm for plant availability, the generating company gets a higher payment. In case the average availability achieved is lower, the payment is also lower. Hence the name ‘Availability Tariff’. This is the first component of Availability Tariff, and is termed ‘capacity charge’. The second component of Availability Tariff is the ‘energy charge’, which comprises of the variable cost (i.e., fuel cost) of the power plant for generating energy as per the given schedule for the day. It may specifically be noted that energy charge (at the specified plant-specific rate) is not based on actual generation and plant output, but on scheduled generation. In case there are deviations from the schedule (e.g., if a power plant delivers 600 MW while it was scheduled to supply only 500 MW), the energy charge payment would still be for the scheduled generation (500 MW), and the excess generation (100 MW) would get paid for at a rate dependent on the system conditions prevailing at the time. If the grid has surplus power at the time and frequency is above 50.0 cycles, the rate would be lower. If the excess generation takes 3 place at the time of generation shortage in the system (in which condition the frequency would be below 50.0 cycles), the payment for extra generation would be at a higher rate. To recapitulate, the Indian version of Availability Tariff comprises of three components: (a) capacity charge, towards reimbursement of the fixed cost of the plant, linked to the plant’s declared capacity to supply MWs, (b) energy charge, to reimburse the fuel cost for scheduled generation, and (c) a payment for deviations from schedule, at a rate dependent on system conditions. The last component would be negative (indicating a payment by the generator for the deviation) in case the power plant is delivering less power than scheduled. The Central generating stations in different regions of the country have various States of the Region as their specified beneficiaries or bulk consumers. The latter have shares in these plants calculated according to Gadgil formula, and duly notified by the Ministry of Power. The beneficiaries have to pay the capacity charge for these plants in proportion to their share in the respective plants. This payment is dependent on the declared output capability of the plant for the day and the beneficiary’s percentage share in that plant, and not on power / energy intended to be drawn or actually drawn by the beneficiary from the Central station. The energy charge to be paid by a beneficiary to a Central station for a particular day would be the fuel cost for the energy scheduled to be supplied from the power plant to the beneficiary during the day. In addition, if a beneficiary draws more power from the regional grid than what is totally scheduled to be supplied to him from the various Central generating stations at a particular time, he has to pay for the excess drawal at a rate dependent on the system conditions, the rate being lower if the frequency is high, and being higher if the frequency is low.The process starts with the Central generating stations in the region declaring their expected output capability for the next day to the Regional Load Dispatch Centre (RLDC). The RLDC breaks up and tabulates these output capability declarations as per the beneficiaries’ plant-wise shares and conveys their entitlements to State Load Dispatch Centres (SLDCs). The latter then carry out an exercise to see how best they can meet the load of their consumers over the day, from their own generating stations, along with their entitlement in the Central stations. They also take into account the irrigation release requirements and load curtailment etc. that they propose in their respective areas. The SLDCs then convey to the RLDC their schedule of power drawal from the Central stations (limited to their entitlement for the day).
M.P. POWER GENERATING COMPANY LIMITED
RECRUITMENT OF EXECUTIVE TRAINEE , JUNIOR ENGINEER (TRAINEE), PLANT
ASSISTANT (ITI) TRAINEE
Click above to download
the vacancy details