Assistant Engineer (Electrical),Assistant Engineer (Civil),Assistant Manager (HR & Admn.) & Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited, Kolkata Mar 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
WBSEDCL invites Online applications from Indian nationals to fill up the following vacant posts immediately :
1. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : 170 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/-
2. Assistant Engineer (Civil) : 05 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/-
3. Assistant Engineer (IT & C) : 14 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/-
4. Assistant Manager (HR & Admn.) : 15 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/-sarkari naukri
5. Assistant Manager (F&A) : 12 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/-
6. Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : 250 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.6300-20200 grade pay Rs.4400/- with initial pay of Rs.9000/-
7. Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) : 20 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.6300-20200 grade pay Rs.4400/- with initial pay of Rs.9000/-
Age : 27 years as on 01/01/2012. Relaxation in age for reserved category as per Govt. of WB rules.
Application Fee : Rs.400/- for posts no. 1 to 5 and Rs.300/- for the posts at number 6 & 7. No fee for SC/ ST of West Bengal state only.
How to apply : Apply Online at WBSEDCL
1. The West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL), a wholly owned Government of West Bengal Enterprise, engaged in the business of Hydel Generation,
2. Madhyamik or equivalent plus Trade Certificate under NCTVT from any Govt. ITI under Director of Industrial Training, Govt. of West Bengal in the trade (2 years’ duration)
3. In addition to Basic Pay and Grade Pay, the post also carries DA, HRA, Medical Allowance, Electricity Allowance, Hill Compensatory Allowance, Project
4. The Company offers professional work environment with modern technology & system. The Company is in the process of modernizing and updating its activities with IT enabled services.
5. Upper age limit 27 years as on 01.01.2012 with relaxation for SC/ST and OBC (A) / OBC (B) candidates of West Bengal for 5 years and 3 years respectively.
6. Reservation for the post under Sl. No.-1 shall be made for SC / ST / OBC (A) / OBC (B) / Physically Challenged candidates/ Exempted Category / Sports Persons of the State of West Bengal
7. Recruitment of Sportspersons against reserved vacancy shall be made only to following sports events:- In order to be eligible, the candidate must produce requisite certificates issued by the respective Competent Authorities
8. Director or Deputy Director in overall charge of Sports/Games for Schools in the Directorate of School Education, West Bengal. The following categories of meritorious Sportspersons
9. (Candidate applying for sports quota should download relevant forms from Downloads section.) Candidates are liable to be transferred in any Offices/Units/Power Stations throughout
10. Selection will be made on the basis of performance at Written Test and Interview. Candidates called for Written Test / Interview shall not be entitled to reimbursement of travelling expenses.
11. These procedures for effecting service connection in Low voltage and Medium Voltage (LV&MV) by WBSEDCL named as WBSEDCL PROCEDURES-A (2010) in short has been prepared for effecting service connection in low voltage and medium voltage
12. Under this WBSEDCL PROCEDURES-A (2010) henceforth all the new connections for consumers having contract demand not exceeding 125 KVA shall be provided with LV&MV supply.
13. The intending consumers except industrial and commercial category applying for contract demand of 50KVA and above
14. Application form ‘Annexure- A’ and ‘Annexure- B’ (in duplicate) of these procedure along with the following formats shall be made available at the WBSEDCL’s Group Electric Supply office
15. The technical requirements and space requirement for main switch, meter installation, earthing and other need for effecting service connection.
16. Intending consumer desiring permanent service connection at LV&MV shall have to submit own application in ‘Annexure-A’ form duly filled in at the concerned office
17. Earnest money shall also be taken from a State / Central Government department /office, State / Central Government hospital, non-profit making educational and research institutions
18. No other document other than mentioned in a) to g) above is required to be submitted unless specifically stipulated under these procedures as amended from time to time.
19. in his name exists/ lying disconnected then the application for connection according to the SOP Regulation shall be considered only if all dues of the applicant in respect of that premises
20. After complying with above instruction as stated at procedure 2.5 and also after receipt/acceptance of proper application form in ‘Annexure- A’ along with earnest money and other documents,
21. Total connected load as per Annexure-A1 [ In this context it is only to be seen that the number of fixed points shown under
22. Whether any service connection exists in the premises. If any service connection exists in the premises it is to be checked whether any splitting of load occurs or not.
23. After Inspection as per procedure 2.6 WBSEDCL shall either issue a quotation according to procedure 2.11 or issue a letter to the consumer informing inability of WBSEDCL to provide supply due to the specific non-compliance or reasons as indicated under procedures
24. For cases other than cases mentioned in procedure 2.8 above, the service connection charge including the labour and supervision charge shall be determined for realization
25. the intending consumer of the complex is less than or equal to the contract demand for which developer has provided the service connection charge then no service connection charge or meter cost are to be considered.
26.Contract demand in KVA shall be considered as per West Bengal Electricity Regulatory Commission (Terms and Conditions of Tariff) Regulations, 2007, as amended or any applicable subsequent regulations framed under section 61 of the Electricity Act, 2003.
Tentative Last Date : 25-03-2012
About the organization:
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has come into effect from 01.04.2007 after restructuring of erstwhile West Bengal State Electricity Board in compliance of Electricity Act 2003. WBSEDCL is a major power utility of the state with consumer strength over 84 lakhs. 5 zones, 17 regional offices, 53 distribution divisions and 459 customer care centers make up the backbone to the power distribution system of the state. The Government of West Bengal has restructured the erstwhile WBSEB into two successor entities, namely West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) and West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL), under the ownership of the State Government. The two Companies started functioning from April 1, 2007. WBSEDCL provides power to 96% of West Bengal, catering to every sector — from ordinary villages to huge industrial units. It serves a customer base of more than 84 lakh across West Bengal. The service network spans over 5 Zones, 17 Regional Offices, 53 Distribution Divisions and 459 Customer Care Centers. Meeting 80% of the state’s peak power demand, WBSEDCL has achieved a profit of Rs 71.05 crore in 2009-10. To mitigate short power supply and being an environ-friendly corporate, WBSEDCL has set up Purulia Pumped Storage Project with a capacity of 900 MW hydel power. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) has been introduced to address customer grievances. Changed work culture and improved mindset has helped the Company move towards better customer care, with special focus on fast-track systems for commercial and industrial power. Major initiatives have improved distribution efficiency.
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)
(A Govt. of West Bengal Enterprise)
Vidhyut Bhawan, Vidhannagar, Sector-II, Kolkata – 700091
Click above to download
the vacancy details