Jr. Fire Officer,Fireman, Jr. Security Officer, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at The Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited , Mumbai May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
The Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO), the State Power Generation of Govt.of Maharashtra and largest Power Generation in
Maharashtra State requires dynamic, talented and professional persons for the following posts.
Name of the Post No. of Vacancies
1 F1 Jr. Fire Officer 32
2 F2 Fireman 60
3 S1 Jr. Security Officer 25faculty opening
Jr. Fire Officer – 12th standard (H.S.C) passed (10+2 pattern) with
(i) Sub officers’ course from National Fire Service College (N.F.S.C.) Nagpur, OR
(ii) Fire Sub-Officer course from National Fire Academy, Vadodara, Gujarat state under the Auspices of All India Institute of local Self Govt, Mumbai OR
(iii) Passing of Diploma in Fire Service Engineering from M.S.B.T.E. OR
(iv) Passing of any equivalent or higher professional qualification in Fire Diploma Engineering.
Fireman – Must have passed 10th Std. examination of 10+2 system or equivalent qualification & passed Fireman course (for fresh candidates regular course of 6 months
duration & for sponsored candidates 3 months duration course) conducted by
(i) State Fire Training Center, Govt. of Maharashtra, Mumbai OR
(ii) National Fire Academy, Vadodara, Gujrat State under the Auspices of All India Institute of Local Self Govt., Mumbai OR
(iii) Any Govt./ Govt. recognized Institute / CISF/ Defense Services OR
(iv) Any higher professional qualifications from Govt. recognized institutes.
Security Officer – Degree of a recognized university.
Age limit : 33 years (As on 31st March, 2012)
Application Fees :-
Post Code Name of the Post Amount for Open category candidates Amount for Reserved category candidates
F1 Jr. Fire Officer Rs. 500/- Rs. 250/-
F2 Fireman Rs. 300/- Rs. 150/-
S1 Jr. Security Officer Rs. 500/- Rs. 250/-
The candidates are requested to deposit their application fee in branch of State Bank of India and additional charges of Rs.50/- as bank commission.
How to apply : The application should be submitted ON LINE & simultaneously the print out along with Copy of Chalan & other testimonials, should be received to Post Box Number 8722, Andheri (East) Mumbai 400069 .Applications for all the Posts duly filled in with attested copies of certificates in support of Age, Qualifications, Experience and Caste should be submitted to the, Post Box Number 8722., Andheri (East) Mumbai-400069 Only by post so as to reach on or before 19th May, 2012. Applications received after due date (for whatsoever reason) shall not be entertained.
1. The Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO), the State Power Generation of Govt.of Maharashtra and largest Power Generation in Maharashtra State requires dynamic, talented and professional persons for the following posts.
2. Candidates must apply through online form.Employees working in Govt./Semi Govt. Undertaking will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
3. Applications for all the Posts duly filled in with attested copies of certificates in support of Age, Qualifications, Experience and Caste should be submitted to the, Post Box Number 8722., Andheri (East) Mumbai-400069
4. Separate application form in separate envelope is required to be submitted for each post applied. Post Code and Post applied for must be written on the envelope clearly.
5. The candidates are requested to retain one copy of application form with them. Fees once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances, nor will it be held in reserve for any future recruitment.
6. Application fee must be deposited in branch of State Bank of India For details Application Fee..Application fee is must for all candidates except Physically handicapped category.Once the candidate submit the application form,
7. The candidate need to sign and write branch name on Bank challan, along with prescribed fee at cash counter of branch of State Bank of India. SBI Branch Locater The cashier at the counter will issue torn part of the Bank Challan.
8. Please take the printout the application form and attached following with it and send it to above given address. Bank receipt (torn part of the Bank Challan), on the back of this name of the Post & Code applied for must be clearly written.The relevant documents as mention in the check.
Tentative Last Date:19-05-2012
About the organization:
Maharashtra State Power Generation Co Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”) has been incorporated under Indian Companies Act 1956 pursuant to decision of Govt. of Maharashtra to reorganize Erstwhile Maharashtra State Electricity Board (herein after referred to as “MSEB”). The said reorganization of the MSEB has been done by Govt. of Maharashtra pursuant to Part XIII read with section 131 of The Electricity Act 2003. Mahagenco has been incorporated on 31.5.2005 with The Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra, Mumbai and has obtained Certificate of Commencement of Business on 15.09.2005. Mahagenco is engaged in the business of generation and supply of Electricity and has been vested with generation assets, interest in property, rights and liabilities of MSEB as per Gazette Notification dated 4th June 2005 issued by Industry, Energy and Labour Dept of Govt of Maharashtra pursuant to section 131 of Electricity Act 2003.As per Articles 75 & 77 of Articles of Association of the Company Chairman, Managing Director and other Directors of the Company shall be nominated by MSEB Holding Company Ltd. The desired qualifications and experience of the Directors of the Company has been prescribed in Article 78 of the Articles of Association of the Company.
Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited
Click above to download
the vacancy details