Notification No.: 4/2016
NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED
A-11, Sector-24, Noida–201301,
Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (UP)
NFL, a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Govt. of India Undertaking and premier Fertilizers Company engaged in manufacturing and marketing nitrogenous fertilizers and other agricultural inputs having an annual turnover of Rs.8000 crores (approx), is looking for dynamic, result oriented and experienced professionals for post of Sr. Manager (Finance and Accounts).
1.Post Name: Senior Manager
No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.32900–58000/-
Educational Qualification: Member of Institute of Charted Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India(CA/CMA) or Two years full time MBA with specialization in Finance (Candidates with dual specialization or General MBA shall not be eligible to apply. MBA specialization should be clearly indicated either on the marks sheet or certificate).
- Only full time Regular courses will be considered. Degree/Diploma must be from University/ Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Minimum percentage of marks in the essential qualification(s) as indicated above shall be aggregate of all semesters/years to be calculated taking average of all semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Grading system in a Degree/Diploma is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University/Institutes.
- For claiming relaxation, the reserved category candidates should keep with them a copy of the original Caste/PWD certificate(s), in the Proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, issued by the Competent Authority, which will be required to be submitted at the time of Personal Interview, if called for. In addition, the OBC (NCL) candidates will be required to submit a valid caste certificate in the prescribed format applicable for purpose of reservation in appointment to posts under Govt. of India/Central Government /Public Sector Undertaking as contained in DOPT Memo No.36036/2/2013-Estt/(Res.) dated 30.05.2014 from a Competent Authority issued in the year of advertisement. Further the OBC (NCL) candidates will have to give a self-undertaking, at the time of Personal Interviews, if called for, indicating that they belong to OBC-Non Creamy Layer. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer and thus not entitled to OBC reservations should indicate their category as “General” provided they meet the age criteria specified for general category candidates.
- As regards reservation for Persons with Disability and Ex-serviceman/Dependent of those killed/Disabled in action, the vacancies are to be filled by way of horizontal inter-locking Reservation System.
How to Apply NFL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in plain paper along with self attested copies of certificates in proof of Age, date of Birth, qualification & DD send to the Deputy General Manager (HR), NFL, A-11, Sector-24, Nioda (UP) on or before 16.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application: 16.01.2017