Advt. No.: 10/2016
NBCC (INDIA) LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise)
(Formerly known as National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd.)
NBCC (INDIA) Ltd., Schedule – ‘A’ Navratna CPSU enterprise requires Executive (Company Secretary) on fixed term contract basis for
a period of one year which may be extendable up to Two / Three years as per performance of the individual and requirement of the
Company. The specification of the post is as under.
Post Name- Executive (Company Secretary)
No. of Vacancy- 01 Post
Pay Scale- Rs. 40000/- (Per Month)
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has to fulfill eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- Reservation / Relaxation in age will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex- Serviceman as per Government rules & regulation.
- Only such person would be eligible for the benefit of reservation/ relaxation under PWD quota who suffers from not less than 40% of relevant disability. For availing this benefit a candidate has to submit a disability certificate issued by Competent Authority in prescribed format.
- Relaxation of standard – If sufficient number of reserved category persons is not available on the basis of laid down general standards, the general standards could be relaxed suitably to fill up the reserved posts.
- Selected candidate will be required to serve in any part of India or abroad including subsidiaries and JVs companies as per the discretion/requirement of the Company.
- Person selected will be eligible for fringe benefits like EPF, Leaves & Leave Encashment, Medical Insurance etc. in case admissible according to Pay as per NBCC Rules applicable to contract employees.
How to Apply NBCC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with properly self–attested photocopies, sent by E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20.06.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application by E-mail: 20.06.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form