Government of India
Department of Personnel & Training
Public Enterprises Selection Board
Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (TECHNICAL), NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LTD. in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.75,000-1,00,000/-(REVISED). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are eligible as per job description for the said post along with their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 04 August 2016. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready along with their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
1.Name of the PSU- National Fertilizers Ltd.
Name of the post- Director (Technical)
Scale of the post- 75,000-1,00,000/- (Revised)
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of producing and marketing of fertilizers and by-products efficiently and economically. It is a schedule ‘A’ / Miniratna PSE under the administrative control of Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers (Department of Fertilizers).
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Director (Technical) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He acts as Head of the Technical/Operations Division of the Company. His principal responsibility is to exercise control over the efficient operation of the plants of the Company in a manner which would ensure optimum utilization of resources. He also acts as Principal Adviser of the Company in all Technical and Operational matters.
- The incumbent should be an engineering graduate from a recognized university/institute with good academic record.
- Applicants holding MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in management will have an added advantage.
- Minimum qualification can be relaxed in the case of internal candidates and government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- He should possess adequate technical/operational experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute, out of which at least two years should have been in major production/manufacturing units.
- Knowledge of plant operation/maintenance/project management/technical services especially in fertilizer industry is desirable.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 04 August 2016. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Last Date: 04-08-2016
click above to download
the employment notification