Department Of Biotechnology
SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES
(A Central University) P. B. No. 190
Tanhril, Aizwal-796004: Mizoram, India
A walk-in-interview will be held on 05/11/2015 (Thursday) at 10:30 a.m. in the Department of Biotechnology, Mizoram University for the following post under the UGC sponsored major research project entitled “Molecular Characterization of Banana (Musa spp.) Cultivars of Manipur”
Post: Project Fellow (PF)
Salary: Emolument @ Rs. 14,000/- pm for Non-GATE/Non-NET; @ Rs. 16,000/- pm for GATE/NET/GPAT)
Eligibility: M.Sc. Degree in Biotechnology/Life/Biological/Agricultural/ Horticultural Sciences (Preference will be given to candidates with evidence of working knowledge in molecular biology)
Age: below 35 years
General Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants must report at the interview center by 10:30 am and bring along the relevant documents in original and one set of self-attested photocopies of the same for verification.
- Applicants should bring along a neatly typed application on a plain paper, stating the name, address, date of birth, educational qualifications and experiences, etc. at the time of the walk-in-interview.
- Initial appointment will be for 1 year which may be extended further depending on performance and/or other conditions prevailing at that time. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the tenure of the project. The appointment does not confer any entitlement or right over the job and will not be considered as formal service.
- No TA & DA will be paid for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
- Additional information may be inquired through e-mail at email@example.com
Walk-in-interview will be held on 05/11/2015 (Thursday) at 10:30 a.m.
click above to download
the employment notification